• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Kakax11

Banned
Dragon Quest 11 S

53124793723_cd3ffe637d_4k.jpg

Denton

Is your dream of looking up finally realised? What’s the mod that you’re using?
Yep, finally feels like proper third person game, and the mod allows both zooming and looking around in comfortable way with controller.
It is the new version of

Also it lowers the insane deadzone of the original, it feels so weird not having to move the stick all the way just for it to register a movement after playing 90 hours vanilla

draliko

Yep, finally feels like proper third person game, and the mod allows both zooming and looking around in comfortable way with controller.
It is the new version of

Also it lowers the insane deadzone of the original, it feels so weird not having to move the stick all the way just for it to register a movement after playing 90 hours vanilla
And this is why "mods matters" 😅😃

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
And this is why "mods matters" 😅😃
They'll matter even more once official modding toolset will be released for the game, which I don't think will happen anytime soon - sometime next year at best, when the game will be updated to pefection when it comes to QOL features, content, bug fixes etc. I'll mod this game to death.

Denton

Resolved my stuttering issues. What a beautiful game to play when running smoothly.
Same place. Which perspective do you prefer?
I definitely the latter, but I still appreciate how gorgeous the game can look from top down.

1086940_2023082722303qefdf.png

1086940_2023082722315b5ccw.png

And look at how gorgeously detailed characters are:

1086940_20230827192646cf99.png

Top Bottom