• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

68th Primetime Emmys | Hosted by Jimmy Kimmel | Sept. 18 7e/4p

Status
Not open for further replies.
3d29725e377ea47216a4670d48fbd654590631ce_hq.gif

Let the Thrones demolition begin.

And it's GoT with the first strike!

maxresdefault.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This is one year I won't complain about Game of Thrones winning anything. They put on quite the show at the end of this season, I can't even deny that. Undeserved wins in previous years but they worked hard for it this year.

The writing isn't quite up there with some of the other shows like The Americans or Better Call Saul, but the directing was exquisite

This is one year I won't complain about Game of Thrones winning anything. They put on quite the show at the end of this season, I can't even deny that. Undeserved wins in previous years but they worked hard for it this year.
That's how I feel. Last year was kind of ridiculous but if it won this year I won't be salty. Mr. Robot and The Americans are better by a smidge but it won't be egregious like last year.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, Sofia Vergara's face after that joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom