• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

68th Primetime Emmys | Hosted by Jimmy Kimmel | Sept. 18 7e/4p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheXbox

Gotta say, having not watched GOT for a few years, I'm shocked to see Kit Harrington up for any awards. I thought he started off alright in that first season and quickly devolved into this state of perpetual, sour-faced angst. Not a ton of chemistry with the redhead, no charisma. I never felt like he fit in alongside the likes of Bean, Dinklage, and Dance.

For those of you who kept up, has it been a big turnaround? Is he a legit Jon Snow now?

~Kinggi~

Banned
Gotta say, having not watched GOT for a few years, I'm shocked to see Kit Harrington up for any awards. I thought he started off alright in that first season and quickly devolved into this state of perpetual, sour-faced angst. Not a ton of chemistry with the redhead, no charisma. I never felt like he fit in alongside the likes of Bean, Dinklage, and Dance.

For those of you who kept up, has it been a big turnaround? Is he a legit Jon Snow now?

I mean, his character has gone through big changes. He still does a good job, has had a bigger role lately.

He's quickly become a fan favorite actor.

Best character development in the show IMO

The tiniest consolation for the awful year Patton has had. Got to talk to him after two shows and he was unbelievably kind to me and made me feel like a million bucks. Congrats!

kswiston

Probably start with watching the entirety of it.

I watched episodes 1-6 while visiting my parents. I don't have cable access at home, so I couldn't watch the stuff that aired after that. It might be available via streaming by now I guess.

However, unless there were some major changes in the acting of Travolta and Schwimmer during those last 4 episodes, I stand by my statement of not being sure why they were even nominated.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Small miracle that some shit broadcast talk show didn't win.

I missed the first hour. Has Stranger Things at all been mentioned in this show? Are the Stranger Things kids in the theater at all?

How I wish they would've released it a bit earlier in time for this year's Emmy nominations.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I missed the first hour. Has Stranger Things at all been mentioned in this show? Are the Stranger Things kids in the theater at all?

How I wish they would've released it a bit earlier in time for this year's Emmy nominations.
The kids came out on their bikes to deliver PB&J sandwiches to the crowd.

_Isaac

Yes they handed out PB&J sandwiches to the audience.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

I'm pretty sure they're there. I remember seeing some pictures of them on the red carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom