• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A pregnant male? (WTF!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoplifter

0783230370.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Mason

Yeah, I saw this several years ago. I think this site was my first lesson in "don't believe everything you see on the internet."

Mason said:
Yeah, I saw this several years ago. I think this site was my first lesson in "don't believe everything you see on the internet."

You think it's fake? I don't see why it would not be real. They obviously won't hide him or the baby when it comes out, especially if they're showing 'live' sonographs on their website. It'll be a reality anyway sooner or later.

Oh. Who's the biological mother?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Mr. E. Yis said:
You think it's fake? I don't see why it would not be real. They obviously won't hide him or the baby when it comes out, especially if they're showing 'live' sonographs on their website. It'll be a reality anyway sooner or later.

Oh. Who's the biological mother?
He's been "pregnant" for 5 years now.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
lmao how could some of you fall for this? the other sites on the network include the genome shop, a dental nanobot and a mouse with a human brain.

No more sci-fi channel for Gaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom