• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Compulsion Games Community Manager Katie Robinson recently claimed, “I hate gamers.” , "White Male Gamers Were A Mistake"

you want more kids? with her?
guilty on all counts GIF by Oxygen

Yes but there is a difference between "having no interest" and "hating it". The later will eventually cause you to inject your hate in the product/community, which can translate to racism/sexism, just like this particular individual the topic is about.

Having no interest means you don't care, which means you also don't care to spend time and energy to antagonize everyone and just do your damn job, like you said.
I know many people who hate their job and the company they work for with utter passion That has no bearing on them being able to do their role.
For me, just the the term WORK isn't nice tbh and I wouldn't be working for anyone if had the money, but at the end of the day, a Job keeps a roof over our head and allows me to buy Xbox and Sonic pants too

I just don't like it when people bring one's sex or colour into it Those are 2 things in life you have no control over at all and can't help what colour or sex you are born; and I'm sick and tired of it becoming more of am issue in games or sports
When those were my escape routes out of the hate in the world and nasty politics

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
can someone explain the massive earnings?

They are sexy lol. Your lady or lady in the past never owned a pair?

Is there any other industry where company representatives can yell from the rooftops how much they hate their customers and then get applauded for it?

It's insane man! I have no idea why companies think this is ever a good thing.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
+ a couple extra chins. She looks like she could be 30 lbs heavier in that second pic. Either she gained weight or she got the angle just right in the first pic

Yeah she definitely gained weight. Maybe it was pandemic weight gain. We all had a little bit of that.

StueyDuck

She get fired yet? We really need to not buy these games with the racist community managers.
i'd rather have them just fully owning up and admitting to everything weirdo CMs are doing and no one gets fired.

it's so easy for them to just "disappear" and take 0 responsibility, and with this crowd they just fail upwards.

Last edited:
i'd rather have them just fully owning up and admitting to everything weirdo CMs are doing and no one gets fired.

it's so easy for them to just "disappear" and take 0 responsibility, and with this crowd they just fail upwards.
They're beyond any saving, beyond any redemption. They'll always think they're right even while judging others based on skin color or gender. They're sick and should be fired. Hopefully any other company that considers their resumes in the future finds all this stuff out in a google search.

StueyDuck

They're beyond any saving, beyond any redemption. They'll always think they're right even while judging others based on skin color or gender. They're sick and should be fired. Hopefully any other company that considers their resumes in the future finds all this stuff out in a google search.
im not saying saving. im saying they need to openly air how shitty they are to the public so everyone can see who they are. the company needs to come out and be like "yo she's racist, we know that, but we need her for DEI purposes".

if she gets fired she'll just pop up at Disney or Apple or some massive position, again these people fail upwards. they always do, the industry is incestuous.

I mean look at that horrid thing from Kotaku, her superior got ousted and she wrangled here way up the food chain and is basically EIC now over there. There's many other examples of doing the same thing, Zoe Quinn, Sam Maggs, anita sarkeesan, the dude from IGN who was always a weiner and somehow is working on star wars now.

Last edited:
im not saying saving. im saying they need to openly air how shitty they are to the public so everyone can see who they are. the company needs to come out and be like "yo she's racist, we know that, but we need her for DEI purposes".

if she gets fired she'll just pop up at Disney or Apple or some massive position, again these people fail upwards. they always do, the industry is incestuous.

I mean look at that horrid thing from Kotaku, her superior got ousted and she wrangled here way up the food chain and is basically EIC now over there. There's many other examples of doing the same thing, Zoe Quinn, Sam Maggs, anita sarkeesan, the dude from IGN who was always a weiner and somehow is working on star wars now.
I know what you mean, but I'm not holding my breath for a company to admit they hired an incompetent racist for DEI reasons.
We need more places to be like Florida. It got banned at state run offices, UF almost immediately fired their entire DEI branch, all the DEI staff.

StueyDuck

I know what you mean, but I'm not holding my breath for a company to admit they hired an incompetent racist for DEI reasons.
We need more places to be like Florida. It got banned at state run offices, UF almost immediately fired their entire DEI branch, all the DEI staff.
oh i agree it'll never happen, i just wish that to be the outcome rather than her getting fired. Put the dunce at the front of the class and make them where a giant pointy dunce hat so everyone can see.

They made Contrast and We happy few. Their next game is South of Midnight.
Guess I won't be buying any of these.
I don’t think boycotting is the way to handle it. You’re just continuing the underlying issues that caused this situation in the first place. Wouldn’t it be funny if you spent $60 on her game and sent her a picture of it and proved her completely wrong?

Let’s all be better and rise above.

Roufianos

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Colin claims there's also tweets from her calling people 'crackers' and 'mayos'

Top Bottom