• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AccountNGT: PlayStation news could come within a few hours, according to his source

TidusYuna

The wait is so boring. Someone, quick, slap Chris Rock again.

This wait is nothing. I'm still patiently waiting for Kojima to popout and reveal himself as Hasan/BlueBoxStudios and reveal he is making Silent Hills. :messenger_winking:

realteamshit-real.gif

Last edited:

Pallas

I’d assume it’s something related to Spartacus, but buying a big name publisher would be interesting. Bandai-Namco would give them more of the anime market that they seem to be cornering.

Lognor

Banned
You didn’t see Jason’s article? Basically says that Spartacus will announced this week. Jasón is usually pretty good with his sources.
I didn't know that he was the source of the Spartacus news this week. Funny how all these other alleged "insiders" jump on the bandwagon once someone reputable puts out a rumor.

Omali

We should have a megathread for rumors instead of every jagoff with a Twitter account getting a dedicated thread for when his brother's sister's dog heard from a friend of a neighbor's cousin that news might probably possibly maybe be potentially released possibly sometimes within the next potential two years about maybe having some possible content.

I didn't know that he was the source of the Spartacus news this week. Funny how all these other alleged "insiders" jump on the bandwagon once someone reputable puts out a rumor.

Well it’s not just that to be fair. Some people connected to the industry are hearing other things as well and are not necessarily jumping on Jason’s article.

Mr Moose

It was him and that dude who lies out of his ass all the time. The "spartacus" stuff isn't big, no one gives a fuck. I don't know who this AccountNgt person is, but they are just repeating shit that has already been said by Greg Miller.
They want followers and likes.

It was him and that dude who lies out of his ass all the time. The "spartacus" stuff isn't big, no one gives a fuck. I don't know who this AccountNgt person is, but they are just repeating shit that has already been said by Greg Miller.
They want followers and likes.

It’s just wait and see at this point. But if it really is just Spartacus there’s seems to be too much noise at the moment.

Lognor

Banned
Well it’s not just that to be fair. Some people connected to the industry are hearing other things as well and are not necessarily jumping on Jason’s article.
Possibly. But it wasn't too long ago that the fake Star Fox rumor popped up and so many reputable sources jumped on it to say they had heard of it too. And actually Jason suggested that rumor too! Just googled that. LOL, holy shit.

PUNKem733

Speaking of BS insiders, what happened to kleegamefan who was all on the PS5 being 13 TF and how he say a open world game with a bush that had more detail then anything he's seen. I know on the other place he took off the second the specs came out.

Yeah, but who gives a fuck about PSNow merging with PS+, that's not big news, no one cares.

I don’t think people will make a big deal out of something like that. Hopefully I’m not wrong but all this hype for just that would be pretty disappointing.

I know Sony still has games and PSVR2 to fully reveal. But when will that happen is the question. Hopefully sooner than later.

Mr Moose

I don’t think people will make a big deal out of something like that. Hopefully I’m not wrong but all this hype for just that would be pretty disappointing.

I know Sony still has games and PSVR2 to fully reveal. But when will that happen is the question. Hopefully sooner than later.
GregMilleronTwitter.png

He's literally just taking news from Greg and hyping it up.

kingfey

Banned
We should have a megathread for rumors instead of every jagoff with a Twitter account getting a dedicated thread for when his brother's sister's dog heard from a friend of a neighbor's cousin that news might probably possibly maybe be potentially released possibly sometimes within the next potential two years about maybe having some possible content.
You become credible, if you quote a big brand, having a big event coming up soon.
People will just eat up, whatever is being post online.
Though, there are some good credible people. But those people will face consequences, for leaking companies secret information.

ElCasual

Pack it up guys, the news is for tomorrow. Remember that tomorrow is the last day of the month and is when they say the games of PS Plus. So my bet is all tomorrow, spartacus news and maybe the last games of the plus subscription.

Top Bottom