• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AccountNGT: PlayStation news could come within a few hours, according to his source

What i want to happen: Sony buys Konami (or its IPS) with new metal gear and silent hill game announcements with silent hill being released in the fall, Ps3 emulation on the new service, and the new service fairly priced.
What i think will happen: nothing

Nankatsu

Lebron James Basketball GIF by ESPN

SSfox

Sorry but Sony postpone all the exciting news because of the Oscar’s “slap” drama!

They feel the internet needs a few more day to calm down from the tons of Will smith’s slapping memes!

Not a game I'm that much excited about but it may be a very good opportunity to announce the MiB game by Bend.

reksveks

Believe !!!

How much cost Kadokawa?
Not sure anyone knows but their gaming section is about a 1.2b business for the last 9 months so it would be about 1.8bn for the last year including ER (i don't know how much of that is down to FromSoftware)

Orpheum

Calling it. This will only be a description of different PS+ tiers as well as an announcement for PS3 emulation and possibly even PS1 and PS2.

I see so many people online with their game announcement wishes that they are just destined to be disappointed again. And honestly, a fromsoft acquisition? come on now. Why are people doing this to themselves?

SSfox

Believe !!!

Not sure anyone knows but their gaming section is about a 1.2b business for the last 9 months so it would be about 1.8bn for the last year including ER (i don't know how much of that is down to FromSoftware)

Interesting thanks!! Welp that's pretty cheap considering the value tbh

DJ12

Woke up this morning, anxiously checking GAF for the big news story…and…

Nothing.

giphy.gif
Too be fair this accountngt guy was probably reacting to Greg saying he would have confirmation of one rumour yesterday. He didn't say everyone would know yesterday.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Does anybody think this service will allow customers to download games from previous PS generations, or will it be a stream only service?

Kdad

Public Service Announcement:

While you're all waiting here...you can join us at the Abandoned thread and wait there....we can wait together.

#teamreal

Yeah, lot of ignoramus shit being spewed by so called "gaming industry professionals"

If not native, then we already have had that since 2014.
Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin
If not native it's useless.

I would even go as far as saying that the games need some kind of emulator like options (scanline shaders, perspective correct 3d on PSX, higher resolution, maybe more stable performance, etc.). I could not care less for trophies integration.

Obviously everything native is better than what we have now (a couple of PS2 games with trophies and basic enhancements can be bought on the ps store).

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
If not native it's useless.

I would even go as far as saying that the games need some kind of emulator like options (scanline shaders, perspective correct 3d on PSX, higher resolution, maybe more stable performance, etc.). I could not care less for trophies integration.

Obviously everything native is better than what we have now (a couple of PS2 games with trophies and basic enhancements can be bought on the ps store).
Also,

If we can play PS1 and PS2 games native, can we purchase them separately outside the sub service?

Pagusas

Elden Member
Many games offer 'early access' for a fee, you can play 'before release'... oh wait, it looks like they found a loop hole there.

It's a lie.

Your statement is disingenuous. Gamepass makes every MS game available day 1 lined up to public releases. This new PS+ doesn't do that. Early Access is irrelevant in this statement.

Your statement is disingenuous. Gamepass makes every MS game available day 1 lined up to public releases. This new PS+ doesn't do that. Early Access is irrelevant in this statement.
Were paying clients able to play FH 5 before others?

This is at the very least manipulative to call it day and date... if people can buy a product then it`s released.

Also,

If we can play PS1 and PS2 games native, can we purchase them separately outside the sub service?
That would be preferable.. I could not care less for this kind of service, I don't care which logo is on it.

Top Bottom