• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens: Fireteam Elite - Announce Trailer (Xbox One, Xbox Series, PS4, PS5, Steam)

TheMan

I had been anticipating this game quite a bit so I went ahead and bit the bullet despite the mixed reception. I'm enjoying myself quite a bit actually. We got our asses wiped on 1-3 and I didn't have try to play again, but up until then it was fun. I'll say that it doesn't really feel like Aliens to me though. It feels more like WWZ with an Aliens skin. The game just doesn't do a great job of building that same level of tension. It just throws tons of individually weak enemies at you, which is kind of opposite of what the OG movies are about.

jason10mm

Gold Member
It's isn't a great game, but it is fun. Definitely need to run the main arena battles a few times because the locations of "hit the hydralics button!!" can be kinda obtuse and they don't really tell you what you will need to do before you hit that 'make some noise' trigger.

Still, it is quite satisfying to dump a mag down a corridor and see aliens falling like flies or catch a few in a corner and kill them all with one blast from the pump. Seeing all those little red Xs pop up is sooooo satisfying.

But there is little weight to the game. Aliens don't really push you or vice versa, the bigger xenos don't react much to bullets, it kinda feels like painting with bullets. Hopefully this changes a bit with improved weapons and ammo.

Beat the game last night with bots the whole way through. It was rough, but 'we' did it. The end of the final level was pretty intense, especially because of the bot crutch. Bots have good aim but that's about it - they don't have special abilities, they suck at self-preservation, and they are easily overrun by melee enemies (especially Elites). There was even one setpiece where their dumb asses kept backing themselves into a literal wall (a small room with only one entrance), so they were overrun by enemies very easily. At the end of the final level, I ended up having to leave them for dead and just gun it. Finished the level with a sliver of health left and no healthpacks.. it really felt like a L4D finale lol

All in all, my opinion on the game hasn't changed much from my initial impressions ("it's alright"). I enjoyed the gameplay overall but the campaign was very short, and I don't see myself replaying it too many times. I tried Horde mode once and it was exactly what I expected (I hate Horde modes). Hopefully post-launch content is substantial. That said, as an Aliens nerd, I really enjoyed the lore and settings in the game, partially because it's the first (afaik) Alien game that acknowledges Prometheus (and then some).

Romulus

Beat the game last night with bots the whole way through. It was rough, but 'we' did it. The end of the final level was pretty intense, especially because of the bot crutch. Bots have good aim but that's about it - they don't have special abilities, they suck at self-preservation, and they are easily overrun by melee enemies (especially Elites). There was even one setpiece where their dumb asses kept backing themselves into a literal wall (a small room with only one entrance), so they were overrun by enemies very easily. At the end of the final level, I ended up having to leave them for dead and just gun it. Finished the level with a sliver of health left and no healthpacks.. it really felt like a L4D finale lol

All in all, my opinion on the game hasn't changed much from my initial impressions ("it's alright"). I enjoyed the gameplay overall but the campaign was very short, and I don't see myself replaying it too many times. I tried Horde mode once and it was exactly what I expected (I hate Horde modes). Hopefully post-launch content is substantial. That said, as an Aliens nerd, I really enjoyed the lore and settings in the game, partially because it's the first (afaik) Alien game that acknowledges Prometheus (and then some).

Sounds like real players would have really improved the experience. That sounds awful.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance

They did say the game was designed around multiplayer. For a solo player it'll be a one and done over a single weekend. I think it's good if you are an Aliens fan. But otherwise it's a hard sell for $40 when from what I've seen I wouldn't put down any more then $20.

Especially if a similar game in the vein of World War Z Aftermath is due out a month later.

Sounds like real players would have really improved the experience. That sounds awful.
Nah, it wasn't. It was challenging and that's how I like to play my games. Because of what happened, the finale really felt like something straight out of an L4D finale and became the highlight of the game for me. My heart was pumping as I was running for the evac with a sliver of health as the Queen was chasing me and eggs are opening left and right.

Also, I did play a few rounds with players and they weren't THAT much better - we still wiped at the end (which is why I decided to just soldier through with the bots). The post-mission stats even showed that they were worse at aiming than the bots, so that's one advantage the bots have lol. Their biggest problem is self-preservation, because they'll try to heal and revive at the worst times. And that one sequence I mentioned, but thankfully that only happened once.

Sygma

I had been anticipating this game quite a bit so I went ahead and bit the bullet despite the mixed reception. I'm enjoying myself quite a bit actually. We got our asses wiped on 1-3 and I didn't have try to play again, but up until then it was fun. I'll say that it doesn't really feel like Aliens to me though. It feels more like WWZ with an Aliens skin. The game just doesn't do a great job of building that same level of tension. It just throws tons of individually weak enemies at you, which is kind of opposite of what the OG movies are about.
Play in insane, it's night and day

MiguelItUp

Your enthusiasm for this game, mixed with my nostalgia for the franchise, convinced me to give it a go. I got it cheap from Gamersgate, and since I'm locked down, I thought it would be fun.

Turns out, you were right and I was wrong! This is actually pretty fun, and a great recreation of the atmosphere of Aliens. It still has the AA seams, but considering that it is a mid-tier game, they are clearly punching above their weight, since it looks great and sounds great. So, my cynicism towards this title was misplaced, and you were right.

Anyone else here read Eurogamer's review?

Aliens: Fireteam Elite review - throwaway thrills • Eurogamer.net

The opening paragraph is one of the most stupid things I've ever read:

'While undoubtedly a triumph, Alien: Isolation never felt like a true Alien experience to me. Yes. Amanda Ripley is a badass and wholly worthy to carry her similarly badassed mother's name, but creeping around to avoid a single - and singularly terrifying - Alien, I never felt like a real Ripley. Tip-toeing from room to room, cramming myself into lockers to hyperventilate quietly until the monstrosity retreats again just makes me feel cowardly.'

This idiot has clearly never seen 'Alien'. Another great moment in gAmEs jUrrnAliZM.
Dude, that's awesome! I'm so glad you gave it a shot! Even more so, I'm glad you enjoy it!

Pfft, don't even sweat it, you weren't wrong, and I wasn't right. I just genuinely want people to give it a chance before jumping to a conclusion.

It's very much a AA budget project, they've been very upfront about that. But, like I said before, I firmly believe they did the best they could with what they had. But, with more free content planned, maybe its success will warrant even MORE content. We'll see! The devs are doing a Q&A tomorrow on their discord, so, I'm excited about that quite a bit.

The issues with matchmaking are already being worked on. I know that mixing the difficulty can help because I think pools are just clogged. But they ARE on it, and have been. Yeah, it sucks, but at least the game is still playable! I enjoy playing with the bots, but man, playing with homies is night and day. Raises the entire experience several times over IMO.

Yeah, there are a number of the lower reviews that just come off as, "WELP THIS ISN'T ALIEN ISOLATION, SO THAT SUCKS. IT'S BASICALLY COLONIAL MARINES 2" and that isn't fair. At all. This game most likely had less than half (or even less than that) of the budget Colonial Marines had. Look what they were able to do with it. A new indie/AA developer with an extremely limited budget and team, created a better project than a well known developer with a much larger budget, and team.

It's honestly pretty insane. Hope we get a lot of content. Even more so than planned. Maybe even a sequel, or another game from them with a much larger budget.

I just want more Alien/Aliens, and can you really blame me? Hahaha.

jason10mm

Gold Member
That said, as an Aliens nerd, I really enjoyed the lore and settings in the game, partially because it's the first (afaik) Alien game that acknowledges Prometheus (and then some).
The Free League Alien rpg (pen and paper) has a nice time line that seems to incorporate all the alien films as well as isolation. Sad that Disney might shed all that lore except to run back to it when their "creatives" cock it up like they are doing with Star Wars. Guess Aliens is in a different place overall though, and I'm not sure anyone really counts the older comics and stuff anyway.

I wonder how blended Aliens and Predator will be going forward. It always felt like fan service in the films (the Alien universe in particular does not seem to involve many, if any, alien species, certainly none like the Predator) but for games it is AWESOME since the spectrum of game play going from aliens to humans to preds is immense. I've always felt the predator society is just too derivative though, it really needs a hard do over to make them seem less like space trophy hunters and more like something truly foreign to humans.

MiguelItUp

The Free League Alien rpg (pen and paper) has a nice time line that seems to incorporate all the alien films as well as isolation. Sad that Disney might shed all that lore except to run back to it when their "creatives" cock it up like they are doing with Star Wars. Guess Aliens is in a different place overall though, and I'm not sure anyone really counts the older comics and stuff anyway.

I wonder how blended Aliens and Predator will be going forward. It always felt like fan service in the films (the Alien universe in particular does not seem to involve many, if any, alien species, certainly none like the Predator) but for games it is AWESOME since the spectrum of game play going from aliens to humans to preds is immense. I've always felt the predator society is just too derivative though, it really needs a hard do over to make them seem less like space trophy hunters and more like something truly foreign to humans.
A part of me feels like Disney won't pull a Star Wars with previous Alien/s lore. As beloved and known the series is, it's not as "big" and mainstream as the Star Wars universe. But I do see things potentially coming together more, there being more consistency, etc. Which I would be more than okay with TBH.

Before AFE's launch I was REALLY hyping myself up, rewatching some of the movies, and listening to audiobooks. I NEVER bothered with audiobooks in the past, really. But I listened to Infiltrator (the prequel to AFE), along with Out of the Shadows, and River of Pain. (I thought Sea of Sorrow was the 3rd book, but it was the 2nd apparently) I loved ALL of them. They were all very entertaining, though Out of the Shadows and River of Pain were even better IMO.

One of my favorite things about AFE is how it's the first game we've that encapsulates a great deal of lore from Prometheus. I know it wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but I personally loved what they were building. There's so many ways that can be integrated in a beautiful way in the universe. The idea of Weyland-Yutani getting a hand of that pathogen just opens up so many other possibilities.

MiguelItUp

Have they said anything about Quick Play being implemented in the future? That'd be nice.
So, I know folks are wanting it. I could see them easily implementing such a thing, at least I'd imagine. Who knows, depends on how their back end looks. I'm really hoping that Q&A tomorrow is thorough.

On the Discord they talked about keeping the bug report channel cleaned up, so they're definitely going through and fixing. Which is safe to assume, but always good to know for sure.

Just finished Chapter 3. That was fucking intense. Just scraped through with a slither of life. If that had been a finale of a film, I'd have been very happy. Perfect blend of Scott and Cameron's world building. I can't even fathom playing on the later difficulty levels. I actually forgot what button was reload at one point. 😲😳

MiguelItUp

Just finished Chapter 3. That was fucking intense. Just scraped through with a slither of life. If that had been a finale of a film, I'd have been very happy. Perfect blend of Scott and Cameron's world building. I can't even fathom playing on the later difficulty levels. I actually forgot what button was reload at one point. 😲😳
Nice! Man, yesterday a pal and I played on hard on 1-3. We got to the VERY end, and got completely obliterated, haha. If we had another player, we MAY have pulled it off. The Warriors and Drones become even MORE menacing. They just eat up your attacks and keep coming, lmao.

Nice! Man, yesterday a pal and I played on hard on 1-3. We got to the VERY end, and got completely obliterated, haha. If we had another player, we MAY have pulled it off. The Warriors and Drones become even MORE menacing. They just eat up your attacks and keep coming, lmao.

I don't know if two flamethrower wielding Demolishers was a good thing. Charnel house of flames blocking vision.

Oh def! That friendly fire HURTs too, especially from the throwers.

Even on the lower difficulties I only used the flamethrower once since it seemed to be a double edged sword at best. Yes, its easier to spray the room but it blocks almost the entire team from being able to land accurate shots. Its only good for fairly close quaryters but that almost makes things worse. Xenos up in your face hitting you that you cant land shots on because you cant see the bastards through all the fire.

molasar

Banned

BTW You can start submitting questions to the devs in about an hour on the game's official discord server.

Q&A Rules:

This Q&A will be focused on the game Aliens: Fireteam Elite, its launch, and its upcoming content. As such, questions that most closely relate to these topics will be favored, but at our discretion we may also select some questions for fun and for simply getting to know Craig and Matt a bit more.
Please share any questions for the Q&A on the #general-chat channel, including #myquestion, starting from 11AM PT on Friday, August 27th. Questions shared before this time will not be considered, so please don’t spam the chat. Valid questions will only be gathered in the “general-chat” channel.
Please do not spam your question in the hopes that it gets selected. Spamming may result in moderation actions being taken on your account. We will use the server filters to find all questions including #myquestion, so we won’t miss your question, it just needs to be on topic.
Please remember to follow the server rules which you can review in the #rules-and-info channel and be respectful.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Here are some tips and tricks to help you survive in the war against the Xenomorphs

Aliens: Fireteam Elite is finally out, and while the game looks like a simple action experience on the surface, it's actually full of deep character customization, varied enemies, and impressive weapons to unlock. Here are some tips and tricks to help you survive in the war against the Xenomorphs, as well as understand the game's various systems for keeping your Colonial Marine powered up and frosty.

MiguelItUp

Q&A was archived and the thread can be seen here: https://bit.ly/3DucO9J (Using a bit.ly because a direct reddit link produced a HUGE embedded window, lol)

As you could imagine, they shed some VERY small light on content that's coming. Along with QoL fixes, additions, etc. Can't really blame them cause they're a small dev, with a small team, and a small budget. But hey, I think what they've made is incredibly promising and impressive all things considered. Looking forward to seeing the game's future.

Last edited:

Stitch

Gold Member
FOV fix that makes the game way more enjoyable

I hope Devs can randomize the Xenos more because they always show up at the same spots. Also a shame that we can't customize the stupid bots.

M.W.

Matchmaking hasn't worked since launch, what gives? I always get "failed to join match" when I select it.

MiguelItUp

FOV fix that makes the game way more enjoyable

I hope Devs can randomize the Xenos more because they always show up at the same spots. Also a shame that we can't customize the stupid bots.
Me too honestly. I think it's impressive they were able to do what they did with their budget and team size. But with enough feedback, and decent sales, maybe even more will be put into it.

Matchmaking hasn't worked since launch, what gives? I always get "failed to join match" when I select it.
Really? I've had no issues on my end on PC. I know that it's something they ARE investigating though, especially on Xbox as it appears to be affecting people the most there. They already did one patch for it, but are working to get it resolved.

vtw4rriz50k71.jpg

M.W.

Me too honestly. I think it's impressive they were able to do what they did with their budget and team size. But with enough feedback, and decent sales, maybe even more will be put into it.

Really? I've had no issues on my end on PC. I know that it's something they ARE investigating though, especially on Xbox as it appears to be affecting people the most there. They already did one patch for it, but are working to get it resolved.

vtw4rriz50k71.jpg

Thanks. It hasn't worked at all for me since launch. I'll give it a try tonight and see.

MrFunSocks

Banned
The more i play it the more I’m loving it. It’s a straight forward no frills game, not going to win any awards, but as someone that just loves the aliens franchise, and wants nothing more than to just have a game with a faithful smart gun, pulse rifle, flamethrower, marines, and aliens, this just hits the spot better than any other game ever has.

I hope there’s a unlimited ammo cheat or something unlocked later, I could legit just shoot endless waves of aliens for hours on end in a horde mode.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Q&A was archived and the thread can be seen here: https://bit.ly/3DucO9J (Using a bit.ly because a direct reddit link produced a HUGE embedded window, lol)

As you could imagine, they shed some VERY small light on content that's coming. Along with QoL fixes, additions, etc. Can't really blame them cause they're a small dev, with a small team, and a small budget. But hey, I think what they've made is incredibly promising and impressive all things considered. Looking forward to seeing the game's future.
That was a very bad Q&A with a whole lot of hot air. A majority of questions were sidestepped.

A big issue I think many should be concerned about is that a better matchmaking system in the form of "quickplay" isn't even on their roadmap.

Judging by their responses this game seems to be in a Early Access stage.

Priority 1 should be making the multiplayer functions in their "multiplayer focused game" work. Otherwise I don't see this game's multiplayer scene lasting very long at all. Only a couple months at best.

MiguelItUp

Thanks. It hasn't worked at all for me since launch. I'll give it a try tonight and see.
Very welcome! That's weird, sorry to hear that man, apparently it's been a mixed bag for a lot of people. People mentioned switching difficulties helps, levels, etc. A shame, but if you have anyone you can play with, inviting and joining works flawlessly. At least in my experience.

The more i play it the more I’m loving it. It’s a straight forward no frills game, not going to win any awards, but as someone that just loves the aliens franchise, and wants nothing more than to just have a game with a faithful smart gun, pulse rifle, flamethrower, marines, and aliens, this just hits the spot better than any other game ever has.

I hope there’s a unlimited ammo cheat or something unlocked later, I could legit just shoot endless waves of aliens for hours on end in a horde mode.
I totally agree across the board. It's a shame that so many people are hounding them for things that... they clearly couldn't afford to put into the game. Be it bandwidth, budget, or, well, the lack of employees to do those deeds. I think what they created is incredibly impressive. Most certainly was them doing the best they can with what they had. Haha, that'd be sick!

I got to 4-3 this morning, and hit 23 hours now. I've replayed so many levels with friends, lmao.

That was a very bad Q&A with a whole lot of hot air. A majority of questions were sidestepped.

A big issue I think many should be concerned about is that a better matchmaking system in the form of "quickplay" isn't even on their roadmap.

Judging by their responses this game seems to be in a Early Access stage.

Priority 1 should be making the multiplayer functions in their "multiplayer focused game" work. Otherwise I don't see this game's multiplayer scene lasting very long at all. Only a couple months at best.
Well, honestly it was ridiculous for them to do such a thing SO early, but I respect that they did, even if they could only explain so much as much as possible. I mean, they don't want to give any false promises, so I don't really blame them. Stuff like quickplay, crossplay, etc. all revolves around things that they didn't really have before that they're hoping to resolve soon I'm sure. Especially with hiring, and the games positive reception. They're a small company, even after hiring for the past few months, and STILL hiring. They clearly wanna put more into this. But I also think that's why doing such a thing was... ballsy.

Oh yeah, definitely. I think it's just another reminder that this game was/is very much a AA title that had a limited budget, development, and team. It's honestly why the matchmaking is so, well, basic. There's no real filtering, or layers. It's just x looking for y, and that's it. Even then it's iffy, but they're on it.

Totally. At least the game can be played with friends, or with bots. So, the whole thing is not thrown to the wind. There were plenty of titles, AAA even, that were in rough shape at launch and that went on for awhile with hardly any information. At least they've already put out a patch, and are clearly working to make the game better, while wanting to add more.

Last edited:

Sygma

Cleared some stuff in Extreme, and boy

lkBtHUN.png

Game absolutely shines from this difficulty and up but I think that the replayability will be severely hindered by the lack of AI director. Like I might replay all of it to get all the elite costumes, maybe all the weapons etc and then ditch instead of say, doing meme runs in Cataclysm 1 - 2 - 3 like in Vermintide

I guess clearing as many waves as possible in insane gonna take some time tho in horde mode

Last edited:

CyberChulo

I decided to buy this game on day one. The first two levels for very basic to me. I didn't think there would be much more to this but then as I replay the levels something clicked and I started to like it a lot more. Especially when I start to understand the upgrades that you can apply to each character. Now I haven't gone to the second chapter and you get to fight the synthetics which requires a difference approach that reminds me of Gears of War, this game is really fun for me and my friend.

MiguelItUp

Cleared some stuff in Extreme, and boy

lkBtHUN.png

Game absolutely shines from this difficulty and up but I think that the replayability will be severely hindered by the lack of AI director. Like I might replay all of it to get all the elite costumes, maybe all the weapons etc and then ditch instead of say, doing meme runs in Cataclysm 1 - 2 - 3 like in Vermintide

I guess clearing as many waves as possible in insane gonna take some time tho in horde mode
Man, I totally agree. I absolutely love the game, but raising the difficulty increases the experience even more so. Yeah, I wish they had a larger budget, truly. This game would've been one of the best Aliens games period with a AAA budget that allowed even more content, etc. It would be awesome if they could eventually add an AI director-like experience to the game. It wouldn't be easy, but if they had the right funds and team I'm sure it could be possible.

I decided to buy this game on day one. The first two levels for very basic to me. I didn't think there would be much more to this but then as I replay the levels something clicked and I started to like it a lot more. Especially when I start to understand the upgrades that you can apply to each character. Now I haven't gone to the second chapter and you get to fight the synthetics which requires a difference approach that reminds me of Gears of War, this game is really fun for me and my friend.
Glad you're enjoying it man! I know it's subjective, but I've enjoyed the hell out of it. A LOT more than I was expecting. It's such a blast with friends.

This game isn't even as good as Binary Domain!
I can't speak on this because I haven't played it, but hey, to each their own! I think what they made, especially the core gameplay loop, is amazing. Especially pulling it off with what they had.

Also, thanks for the reminder! I always forget to check this out.

MiguelItUp

Where is isolation -2
Hopefully up in the air. But who knows. Isolation sold well, but not enough for Sega. It's ridiculous. Game deserved more praise.

That being said, it's nice to see Aliens finally get a solid game. This game is proof that a good Aliens game can be made. Colonial Marines was just a colossal fuck up on various things. But people wanted to associate the IP with failure, which just isn't true.

Fantastic game. Been having trouble finding players for campaign 3 on Xbox Series X and been having a bit of trouble with the A.I squad.
I hear ya, I don't know if you saw earlier in the thread, but the devs are aware and are on it. The matchmaking in the game is incredibly simplistic and not the best. Unless you invite or join friends. But they're working on fixes and improvements.

Apparently Xbox, for whatever reason, has seen the most matchmaking woes. Though it's a mixed bag.

Hopefully up in the air. But who knows. Isolation sold well, but not enough for Sega. It's ridiculous. Game deserved more praise.

That being said, it's nice to see Aliens finally get a solid game. This game is proof that a good Aliens game can be made. Colonial Marines was just a colossal fuck up on various things. But people wanted to associate the IP with failure, which just isn't true.

I hear ya, I don't know if you saw earlier in the thread, but the devs are aware and are on it. The matchmaking in the game is incredibly simplistic and not the best. Unless you invite or join friends. But they're working on fixes and improvements.

Apparently Xbox, for whatever reason, has seen the most matchmaking woes. Though it's a mixed bag.
Sounds good, I wasn't aware so thanks for sharing. Can't wait for more content too!

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Ok these flamethrowers are badass, the demolisher flamethrower is nuts lol. I can already tell they're going to be a serious problem on friendly fire difficulty if im behind the trigger though haha.

The gameplay on this is seriously better than I anticipated, this is fun game. Only downside, as an Xbox player... public matchmaking does seem to be completely broken :(

Im all the way through act 2 and had to repeat a few missions also... and have yet to encounter another human player from matchmaking. I have a buddy I played like 3 matches with other than that its been Alpha and Beta the whole time.

Im enjoying myself anyway cause this is a fun Aliens game... but I hope for the sake of people keeping interest they get that fixed asap.

Last edited:
Got a review copy of it. So far really enjoying it on the Series X. 2 biggest issues I have is a lack of full cross play. It's a coop game released in 2021 and no full crossplay is unacceptable in my book. Also, none functioning matchmaking on Xbox at launch is a bummer as well. Other than that, I beat all the missions on Standard difficulty and 1 on Intense, been really loving it. They did really well with gameplay abd atmosphere aside from the stiff animations on the humans. Still a fun game, full verdict and video soon.

catvonpee

The game is really fun. And really intense. I got downed twice on the first level. I need to play this when I'm not drinking.

EekTheKat

Quick thoughts :

This game desperately needs quickplay matchmaking. The current system is very obtuse and quite difficult to find people to fill out a squad, since it seems to be on a mission by mission + card enabled/disabled basis.

Matchmaking needs a remove 60 second toggle - currently this system forces me to queue multiple times to even try and get a group filled for a specific mission. An option to disable the 60 second timer and let the matchmaking fill out would help instead of forcing me to re-queue every 40 seconds or so (at the 20 second mark Alpha and Beta bot jumps in to fill out the squad - which doesn't quite work very well beyond standard difficulty).

The Doc class feels clumsy to use in a pick up group setting. The other classes all seem to mesh with each other quite well without having to explain things but Doc almost requires a person to explain mechanics over the mic to the other two players, since the class requires medpacks to be somewhat more fully functional while the other classes are largely self contained.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by the Art/modeling. Looks quite good and a solid attempt at being faithful to the aesthetic established by the films. Lighting/performance needs a bit of tweaking on consoles though.

Other than that, it's not bad. Fireteam Elite feels like it's priced correctly, as in I didn't feel ripped off by buying into this game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom