• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime/Manga Community

Nani?

• WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • Muda Muda Muda!

Votes: 45 22.2%
  • B..baka!

Votes: 77 37.9%
  • Why yes I like isekai!

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Anime Thor

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I'm here for the plot!

Votes: 37 18.2%

• Total voters

Durask

So, just discovered a show on Amazon Prime by accident.

Shoukoku no Altair (Altair: A Record of Battles)​

86751l.jpg

No idea how I completely missed it. This is close to my favorite kind of show - medieval politics and war. Well, I like politics and war, does not have to be medieval, but medieval is always good.
I think I'll get the manga since this is unlikely to get season 2 to finish everything up.
Also, a word of warning, the first 3 episodes are bad. Really bad. Especially 1 and 2. Eyeroll inducing bad. Anime tactics and anime logic at it's best. I totally see people dropping it after 3 episodes. It does get better after that. A lot.

Labolas

Destiny Lover​

d76f9697.png

Summary (kissmanga): Fujishirou Kousuke is currently an unfriendly and unsociable high school student. However, when he was younger, he made a promise to his childhood friend, Sayaka, that they would get married when they grew up. But one day, Kousuke is kidnapped and taken to a place that strangely resembles a prison. Little does he know though, is that this “prison“ is guarded by very voluptuous women… Can Kousuke remain a virgin to fulfill his promise to Sayaka?

I was in the mood for an ecchi manga. Well, this is pretty good up till a certain point. The comedy is pretty funny. The art is pretty decent for what it is. The fanservice undoubtedly doesn't disappoint. And well, that's where the positives I have for this, unfortunately. The character designs in this are really generic to the point of being stereotypical. The story is pretty predictable. A lot of characters lack a lot of common sense as well. Hell, the premise itself lacks common sense. It has some ugly bastards in this as well just in terms of looks either. The climax was weak as hell as it effectively ends on a cliffhanger. Spolier time but
the MC kinda gets cucked and almost fucks a gay dude, and doesn't go for the girl who likes him.
Not only the sequel is pretty weak sauce as well. It effectively does the same premise as this does and there is no followup to what happened in this. Also the name of the sequel is the same name as the English version of this, which is confusing and infuriating at the same time. There are better ecchi manga out there. (finished 5/10)

*edit I can't decide to give this a 5 or 6. The more I think about the plotholes of this series the less I like it.

Last edited:

Valonquar

Binged through all of Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation. It was way better than most isekai I've seen since Juuni Kokki. Hope they keep making it. It does have a lot of lewd trope shit but just seeing his progression to being a better person and grow is great.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

Destiny Lover​

d76f9697.png

Summary (kissmanga): Fujishirou Kousuke is currently an unfriendly and unsociable high school student. However, when he was younger, he made a promise to his childhood friend, Sayaka, that they would get married when they grew up. But one day, Kousuke is kidnapped and taken to a place that strangely resembles a prison. Little does he know though, is that this “prison“ is guarded by very voluptuous women… Can Kousuke remain a virgin to fulfill his promise to Sayaka?

I was in the mood for an ecchi manga. Well, this is pretty good up till a certain point. The comedy is pretty funny. The art is pretty decent for what it is. The fanservice undoubtedly doesn't disappoint. And well, that's where the positives I have for this, unfortunately. The character designs in this are really generic to the point of being stereotypical. The story is pretty predictable. A lot of characters lack a lot of common sense as well. Hell, the premise itself lacks common sense. It has some ugly bastards in this as well just in terms of looks either. The climax was weak as hell as it effectively ends on a cliffhanger. Spolier time but
the MC kinda gets cucked and almost fucks a gay dude, and doesn't go for the girl who likes him.
Not only the sequel is pretty weak sauce as well. It effectively does the same premise as this does and there is no followup to what happened in this. Also the name of the sequel is the same name as the English version of this, which is confusing and infuriating at the same time. There are better ecchi manga out there. (finished 5/10)

*edit I can't decide to give this a 5 or 6. The more I think about the plotholes of this series the less I like it.
I've been enjoying Worlds End Harem if you're looking for more ecchi.

Shouta

So, just discovered a show on Amazon Prime by accident.

Shoukoku no Altair (Altair: A Record of Battles)​

86751l.jpg

No idea how I completely missed it. This is close to my favorite kind of show - medieval politics and war. Well, I like politics and war, does not have to be medieval, but medieval is always good.
I think I'll get the manga since this is unlikely to get season 2 to finish everything up.
Also, a word of warning, the first 3 episodes are bad. Really bad. Especially 1 and 2. Eyeroll inducing bad. Anime tactics and anime logic at it's best. I totally see people dropping it after 3 episodes. It does get better after that. A lot.

Altair starts pretty rough but gets better as it goes on. I really wish there was another season of it.

Elysion

Banned
What are some good manga/anime with a sense of mystery? For example, one of the best things about AoT was the whole mystery surrounding the titans, where they came from and why they attack humanity, and what possible answers might be found in the basement of Eren‘s house. Is there anything else with a similarly compelling mystery that drives the whole story?

What are some good manga/anime with a sense of mystery? For example, one of the best things about AoT was the whole mystery surrounding the titans, where they came from and why they attack humanity, and what possible answers might be found in the basement of Eren‘s house. Is there anything else with a similarly compelling mystery that drives the whole story?
Last Exile
Utawarerumono
Made In Abyss
Scrapped Princess

These are the ones which I found to have an underlying mystery to them.

Doom85

Another - horror mystery. While the anime adaptation of the original novel does tend to get over-the-top with its deaths and the reveal in the final episode is something that might come off as cheap in visual form (worked better in the novel as the nature of the reveal works better if one can’t actually see visually what is happening but are told instead), it’s still a good mystery, initially revolving around who or rather what a certain girl in this classroom truly is, and then later trying to figure out another unknown element involving the class all while horrible and unnatural things happen to those in this class

Darker than Black Season 1 - mystery involving a mysterious void that appeared in the world and gave certain people powers. Been a good while since I saw it, but I remember most questions being answered by the end of it. I’ve never bothered with Season 2 as while Season 1’s ending does leave certain characters’ futures up in the air, it’s still not a bad ending point IIRC and everyone seemed to dislike Season 2 so I chose to pass on the 2nd season

Fantastic Children - mystery involving a group of children who a few characters discover have been photographed or spotted in many moments throughout history looking the same. Really good, but hard to find I imagine, the DVDs from Bandai Entertainment are long out of print, and it’s not been picked up by any official streaming service, so you’d have to check out, *cough*, other options to potentially find it

Neon Genesis Evangelion - mecha anime with a mystery involving a catastrophic incident that happened years ago, the monsters known as Angels that invade Earth, and the unnatural mecha used to stop them. Contrary to what naysayers might say, most mysteries are answered in the TV series and the concluding movie End of Evangelion. Yes, the final episodes and movie are somewhat trippy, but if there was something you didn’t understand, just check online as the show has been analyzed a ton so the concrete elements will be made clear

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai (Season 2) - horror anime involving a small town seemingly stuck in a Groundhog Day loop where they’re stuck repeating their local festival and the gruesome murders that follow seemingly done by different people in various loops. The mystery involves finding out what caused the loops, and why the murderers are different people in various loops

Paranoia Agent - follows various characters who upon internally reaching a mental breaking point suddenly find themselves non-lethally assaulted by a boy with a bent baseball bat. As the detectives realize what all the victims have in common (their minds being on the breaking point), they begin questioning how this supposed boy could possibly know these people were going through internally and what it all means

Last edited:

Labolas

20th Century Boys
Monster
Ergo Proxy
Baccano
Steins Gate
Madoka Magica

All of them have various levels of mystery. They all are very solid series.

Last edited:

Vaelka

If you haven't watched and don't know anything about it I think Madoka Magica was really compelling, the movie that basically finishes the story was great too.
You gottta go in with an open mind tho if you don't like the whole magical girl thing.

Durask

From the New World

Durask

The Orbital Children on Netflix.

Not bad, although the last couple of episodes are rushed, IMHO. Worth watching if you like Planetes or similar.

PTMwMCZkcHI9Mg

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I'm really enjoying my dress up darling and that in the land of leadale is simply an alright anime.
I'm enjoying my dress up darling as well. I can't even fully explain why. I guess it's because it's just good light-hearted fare. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop but it doesn't look like it will.

NahaNago

I'm enjoying my dress up darling as well. I can't even fully explain why. I guess it's because it's just good light-hearted fare. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop but it doesn't look like it will.
I'm kinda shocked at how few main characters the show has right now. 5 episodes in and all we mostly have is the grandpa, the guy, and the girl even though the opening song or is it closing song has a bunch of other girls in it.

Pejo

Today's ep of Kimetsu no Yaiba was pretty good. I still don't think it beats S1E19 personally though. The animation was probably better and more bombastic, but the way that the music tied in to the scene and just the general direction of the season 1 ep is tough to top. Regardless, a fun watch and I guess the next one is a 45 min ep.

Vaelka

Today's ep of Kimetsu no Yaiba was pretty good. I still don't think it beats S1E19 personally though. The animation was probably better and more bombastic, but the way that the music tied in to the scene and just the general direction of the season 1 ep is tough to top. Regardless, a fun watch and I guess the next one is a 45 min ep.
Animation was 10/10.

I don't like how Daki basically turned into a joke tho she just became really weak and was getting bullied around, it sorta took some of the tension away imo.
The flashback Tanjiro has too in the snow are kinda repetitive it's usual shounen Anime monologues but still it doesn't make it any less annoying.

The fight sequences tho are incredible probably some of my favorite in Anime altogether.

Valonquar

I am simultaneously enjoying Kimetsu no Yaiba and also remembering why I don't bother watching shounen-type shows. The escalation of everything and the overuse of getting beat down but somehow having the strength to get back up 8 times in the same fight across 6 episodes is getting silly. Animation is on point tho

Pejo

Animation was 10/10.

I don't like how Daki basically turned into a joke tho she just became really weak and was getting bullied around, it sorta took some of the tension away imo.
The flashback Tanjiro has too in the snow are kinda repetitive it's usual shounen Anime monologues but still it doesn't make it any less annoying.

The fight sequences tho are incredible probably some of my favorite in Anime altogether.
Yea for the group to suddenly all be able to hold their own against an "upper six", even the weaker half of it, it was kinda disappointing. They jumped power levels quite a bit from season 1 without it feeling quite earned. I also figured it was coming, but the asspulls that everyone survived sure was something.

I-I can move my inner organs around to avoid attacks, even my heart when it was a surprise sneak attack - no problem! Also, I grew up on a mountain so I'm immune to poison!!!

That whole bit was so disappointing. No stakes whatsoever. Spider fights were so much better in that regard with Zenitsu almost turning into mush.

But yea, the animation and fights themselves were great.

Shouta

I am simultaneously enjoying Kimetsu no Yaiba and also remembering why I don't bother watching shounen-type shows. The escalation of everything and the overuse of getting beat down but somehow having the strength to get back up 8 times in the same fight across 6 episodes is getting silly. Animation is on point tho

Kimetsu is a bog-standard shounen show in regards to story and all that. It's really ufotable that's elevating the material to the hype levels it is.

It makes me super sad because Dragon Quest: Dai is only getting a fraction of the viewers in the English speaking world and it's so much better of a shonen series.

Durask

Kimetsu is a bog-standard shounen show in regards to story and all that. It's really ufotable that's elevating the material to the hype levels it is.

It makes me super sad because Dragon Quest: Dai is only getting a fraction of the viewers in the English speaking world and it's so much better of a shonen series.

I enjoyed Season 1 but for some reason not particularly motivated to watch the movie or season 2.

Pejo

I enjoyed Season 1 but for some reason not particularly motivated to watch the movie or season 2.
Ufotable is knocking it out of the park in animation, visuals, and spectacle. That alone is enough reason to watch it compared to what 90% of current seasonal anime looks like. But yea, storywise I don't think the train or the red light disctrict stories are nearly as solid as the origin + spider clan stuff from S1.

Labolas

Bio-Meat: Nectar​

iu

Summary (from MangaRock): The basic idea is that man is having a hard time finding food and getting rid of their trash, so science comes up with a bio-engineered animal that survives by eating trash, and is then killed to feed humanity. You can guess what may happen if a self-replicating, endlessly hungry killing machine got loose in Tokyo.

This centers around 4 characters whose lives are changed with the introduction of Bio Meat (BM for short). BM was introduced as a way to end the scarcity of food in the world. And then the things break loose and hilarity ensues. This feels more like a manga that was tailored made for the 90s. The characters definitely are two dimensional in some regard and there are plot holes and conveniences that happen in this manga. But the main cast of characters and their relationship with one another is one of highlights of the manga. And shockingly, there's even would some would called an ugly bastard as one of the protags. The horror aspect isn't bad either as the manga keep throwing characters in to see who was going to bite the dust. While some character were written stereotypically; some showed some depth before their demise. While I do some grievances with the some of plot and how characters acted in this, but the manga is pretty unique in how they casted their main characters and their situations and I certainly didn't regret reading it. (finished 7.5/10)

Last edited:

NahaNago

Just got through watching my dress up darling episode 6 and I'm still loving the show. The show still feels off though. Like it feels like they tried to combine an ecchi harem with a shoujo. Like I'm fine with ecchi anime for the most part but they do the butt and boob shots all of sudden and it just seems off in the show. Like her dressing up as this bountiful anime character and you getting a whole bunch of boob shots makes sense since her outfit is shows off cleavage, but just showing some behind when she is regularly washing something is just weird.

The female character is just adorable and her style and thought process reminds me of like the skipbeat character at times. Like her going crazy over the guy and his grandfathers conversation was just straight up adorable.

They also finally added a new female harem character and her introduction unfortunately was typical and irksome.

I kind of now want a male main character for a shoujo anime cause I just love the inner dialogue the characters have.

Last edited:

Doom85

Just got through watching my dress up darling episode 6 and I'm still loving the show. The show still feels off though. Like it feels like they tried to combine an ecchi harem with a shoujo. Like I'm fine with ecchi anime for the most part but they do the butt and boob shots all of sudden and it just seems off in the show. Like her dressing up as this bountiful anime character and you getting a whole bunch of boob shots makes sense since her outfit is shows off cleavage, but just showing some behind when she is regularly washing something is just weird.

The female character is just adorable and her style and thought process reminds me of like the skipbeat character at times. Like her going crazy over the guy and his grandfathers conversation was just straight up adorable.

They also finally added a new female harem character and her introduction unfortunately was typical and irksome.

I kind of now want a male main character for a shoujo anime cause I just love the inner dialogue the characters have.

What comes off as shojo to you? It’s based on a seinen manga, and in my experience shojo manga tend to focus on making the men more attractive while the women are more ordinary-looking, like in Fruits Basket or Ouran High School Host Club. I’m sure there are exceptions but that’s been my experience with the shojo anime/manga I’ve read/watched. And with Dress up Darling, more emphasis seemed to be put on the girl’s looks than the guy’s so I assumed it was a shonen or seinen before I even checked. Mind you, I only watched episode 1 and it didn’t really grab me personally, so maybe more attractive guys are added in the following episodes but I wouldn’t know.

I know there are apparently shojo manga with a guy as the main lead though I’ve not read them myself so I couldn’t name them. There are also some shonen manga that have very heavy shojo-leanings like Black Butler and Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun. Each of the demographic genres do have some titles that go against their normal conventions.

NahaNago

What comes off as shojo to you? It’s based on a seinen manga, and in my experience shojo manga tend to focus on making the men more attractive while the women are more ordinary-looking, like in Fruits Basket or Ouran High School Host Club. I’m sure there are exceptions but that’s been my experience with the shojo anime/manga I’ve read/watched. And with Dress up Darling, more emphasis seemed to be put on the girl’s looks than the guy’s so I assumed it was a shonen or seinen before I even checked. Mind you, I only watched episode 1 and it didn’t really grab me personally, so maybe more attractive guys are added in the following episodes but I wouldn’t know.

I know there are apparently shojo manga with a guy as the main lead though I’ve not read them myself so I couldn’t name them. There are also some shonen manga that have very heavy shojo-leanings like Black Butler and Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun. Each of the demographic genres do have some titles that go against their normal conventions.
The characters are for the most part are fairly sweet and the mannerism of the girl just seems like a cool on the outside but dorky on the inside main character of a shoujo. Yeah, agreed on the woman looking or being normal-ish and the guys being attractive for shoujo stories.

I remembered a little bit later that the school babysitter club was a shoujo with a male main character.

Yeah, I thought it was a shonen or seinen when I first saw it based off the female character but the way they interact and inner dialogue both characters be having just struck me as shoujo.

Hmm, I always thought Black Butler was a shoujo since I kept thinking it was a BL story half the time. Never heard of Monthly Girl's Nozaki-kun.

edit: just caught up on She professed herself pupil of the wiseman and it's okay. I kind of feel like it is generic but it moves pretty quickly. The 3d that they put in though is terrible. They would have these summons or enemies sometimes drawn in a 2d style and then they shifted to a 3d style for a few seconds, and it looks so ugly.

Last edited:

Doom85

Never heard of Monthly Girl's Nozaki-kun.

It had an anime in 2014. The anime was good but only covered the first few volumes of the manga which IMHO got way funnier past that point. It follows a girl named Sakura who tries to profess her love to her classmate Nozaki but gets nervous and instead says she’s a huge fan of him. He hands her an autograph to her confusion. Turns out he is actually a shojo mangaka despite still being in high school and writes under a pen name. Sakura continues to stumble her words and winds up becoming one of his assistants.

The manga follows them, the other assistants from their school, and various classmates and others in the manga industry who work with Nozaki. The humor comes from many misunderstandings due to bad communication, lack of context, etc. For example, Nozaki and a fellow mangaka (who is a woman) along with Sakura discuss where each of their manga series are going. A friend of the second mangaka is eavesdropping as she believes her friend is dating Nozaki and is unaware they both write manga. As Nozaki and the other mangaka casually discuss having a couple in their respective series break up, the friend is confused at how they can casually talk about ending things and also about adding multiple guys and girls into the equation (they actually mean introduce new characters). When Sakura protests the characters’ break-up by saying “millions of people (readers) across Japan will be devastated!”, the friend is completely confused on how two random young people breaking up would be a national sensation.

But yeah, it’s really funny, just kinda starts off decent but the humor builds on the misunderstandings as the volumes continue so I felt the anime only covered the early stuff thus didn’t get to the really funny stuff.

Astral Dog

So Crunchyroll arrived on Switch and i decided to give this thing a try, trashy app since the subtitles don't even work! .

i seen very little of 'modern' Anime but settled on watching Demon Slayer since i read very very good things about it( from Wikipedia 😳) apparently this one is very popular.

Watched around 12 episodes or so but im gonna stop, first the good things: so the villains are cool, the premise is intriguing, some of the art and animation looks pretty, althought the eyes look so weird and big

Now, main kid is one note dull and dorky, and he explains EVERYTHING thats happening on his head, and i mean every.single.thing, 🙄 good GOD
But thats tolerable until the blonde kid and the boar mask kid appear,can't stand them they fight, and he screams and they fight again and he cries and makes creepy face x1000 thats it for 2 hours.

While this series has good qualities, i can't understand how it got so big there must be something im not getting 😅because the characters are the most annoying i seen in awhile

Last edited:

Doom85

While this series has good qualities, i can't understand how it got so big there must be something im not getting 😅because the characters are the most annoying i seen in awhile

Episode 19. It has a fight with god tier animation. Clips from it blew up on social media to the point that I would hear anime fans saying they were suddenly being asked by a bunch of non-anime fans they knew if they should watch Demon Slayer. Like, this was so big that for the first time in over a decade One Piece was dethroned from its #1 spot in Shonen Jump’s manga sales for the year, and not by some small amount, Demon Slayer sold four times more copies than OP that year.

Even beyond episode 19, obviously the show has great animation all throughout and the story is simple but effective. Can’t help you with the characters, I mean yeah some find Zenitsu (blond kid) annoying, but I don’t know anyone who doesn’t enjoy the antics of Inosuke (boar mask), he’s fun. Tanjiro is simple but works as the lead, and of course Nezuko is just the definition of adorable.

Astral Dog

Episode 19. It has a fight with god tier animation. Clips from it blew up on social media to the point that I would hear anime fans saying they were suddenly being asked by a bunch of non-anime fans they knew if they should watch Demon Slayer. Like, this was so big that for the first time in over a decade One Piece was dethroned from its #1 spot in Shonen Jump’s manga sales for the year, and not by some small amount, Demon Slayer sold four times more copies than OP that year.

Even beyond episode 19, obviously the show has great animation all throughout and the story is simple but effective. Can’t help you with the characters, I mean yeah some find Zenitsu (blond kid) annoying, but I don’t know anyone who doesn’t enjoy the antics of Inosuke (boar mask), he’s fun. Tanjiro is simple but works as the lead, and of course Nezuko is just the definition of adorable.
sure will watch that EP19 at least

NahaNago

I'm kinda the same on this as well. I watched the series some time late last year and thought it was a solid series but not worth all the hype. Seems I'll have to rewatch episode 19 to see what's going on as well.

Astral Dog

watched the movie and two episodes, 19 and the first season finale.
While the movie started ugly, and is a little boring the last 20 min/final fight was very epic and the conclusion shocking :'(

19 indeed had pretty animation but what really surprised me was the season finale, the series highest point is the villains.

anyways i find it has very good moments between the lows, but not enough were i wanna keep watching, gonna try something else

Last edited:

NahaNago

watched the movie and two episodes, 19 and the first season finale.
While the movie started ugly, and is a little boring the last 20 min/final fight was very epic and the conclusion shocking :'(

19 indeed had pretty animation but what really surprised me was the season finale, the series highest point is the villains.

anyways i find it has very good moments between the lows, but not enough were i wanna keep watching, gonna try something else
The movie was what made me want to continue the series since I want that movie villain to really die now. With that said I still haven't jumped into the second season yet:LOL:.

manfestival

So Crunchyroll arrived on Switch and i decided to give this thing a try, trashy app since the subtitles don't even work! .

i seen very little of 'modern' Anime but settled on watching Demon Slayer since i read very very good things about it( from Wikipedia 😳) apparently this one is very popular.

Watched around 12 episodes or so but im gonna stop, first the good things: so the villains are cool, the premise is intriguing, some of the art and animation looks pretty, althought the eyes look so weird and big

Now, main kid is one note dull and dorky, and he explains EVERYTHING thats happening on his head, and i mean every.single.thing, 🙄 good GOD
But thats tolerable until the blonde kid and the boar mask kid appear,can't stand them they fight, and he screams and they fight again and he cries and makes creepy face x1000 thats it for 2 hours.

Yeah, I understand your issues with the show. One of my buddies that was super hyped continued pushing me to watch the show. Didn't really get interested in the plot till like episode 8 and didn't get hooked till like episode 15 or so. Yet... the show has been fire since then. This is a slow burn but definitely not for everyone. It really pulls no punches once everything gets established.

Doom85

Finished Dorohedoro yesterday, absolutely loved it. The brutal action, unique world, crazy and dark humor, and yet filled with a cast of intense and yet likable characters made for quite the ride. Honestly while I enjoyed following Kaiman and Nikaido, I ended up enjoying following En and his crew even more. I would love a Season 2 though only when Mappa doesn’t have too much on their plate as with Attack on Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen, the upcoming Chainsaw Man and others they must be overworked. Regardless, will definitely be checking out the manga at some point.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
With Sony owning both funimation and crunchyroll I figured we would have seen some sort of consolidation and one of them be phased out by now.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
UQ Holder and Fire Brigade/Fire Force ended their runs this month. Both Mangaka (Ken Akamatsu and Atsushi Okubo respectively) are retiring, or stated to retire. The former is going into Japanese Parliament while the latter is unknown.

Both ended well, though I do prefer Fire Force’s ending and engagement more than UQ Holder. Sad to see that two fantastic mangaka are leaving the industry though.

SirTerry-T

Finished Dorohedoro yesterday, absolutely loved it. The brutal action, unique world, crazy and dark humor, and yet filled with a cast of intense and yet likable characters made for quite the ride. Honestly while I enjoyed following Kaiman and Nikaido, I ended up enjoying following En and his crew even more. I would love a Season 2 though only when Mappa doesn’t have too much on their plate as with Attack on Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen, the upcoming Chainsaw Man and others they must be overworked. Regardless, will definitely be checking out the manga at some point.
Give Sabikui Bisco a go...same sort of "What the fuck..." offbeat energy :)

Top Bottom