• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Big Delay Incoming?

It's Spiderman, that's not as big as Halo and would like Halo piss many people off and evaporate the PlayStation 5's launch game just like Halo.

It's the only controversial game smaller than Halo that would piss people off. Cyberpunk is a big deal, it's not that.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
If it’s spider man, suck for PS4 spide man fans to get the dlc yanked from them just to have it not show up at launch on ps5. Could have been a nice fair well to PS4 spider man.

I don't think it'll be Spider-Man, Sony didn't announce dates for games a year ahead of time like MS did they waited until after the pandemic had already been going for a while so if they announced Spider-Man in June for Holiday 2020 that's likely an accurate date. MS announced Halo would be launching with their new console last year and if there hadn't been a big backlash from the reveal it still would be launching this year.

A.Romero

I don't think it's Spider-Man nor Cyberpunk.

My money is on one of these:

- Avengers
- Yakuza 7
- Godfall
- AC: Valhalla
- Star Wars Squadrons

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Counter point: We're (NeoGAF) are all ages 25-45...we just don't get hyped like we used to. I assume there's a bunch of 12 - 18 year old kids who's pumped for their first console launch.

We've seen too much!

Naaaaah, I remember being hyped as hell for the Switch just a scant few years ago. A lack of context might make it more exciting, but honestly... these launches just aren't bringing the goods. Very few games I want to play, and those that I do want to play either aren't launching for a looooong time, or I'd rather play on PC anyway. That's not very fun at all.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
I don't think it's Spider-Man nor Cyberpunk.

My money is on one of these:

- Avengers
- Yakuza 7
- Godfall
- AC: Valhalla
- Star Wars Squadrons

Avenger needs more time in the oven for sure, wonder if it’s to late to push it back.

Shakka43

If it’s spider man, suck for PS4 spide man fans to get the dlc yanked from them just to have it not show up at launch on ps5. Could have been a nice fair well to PS4 spider man.
Spider-man had enough DLCs on PS4, this smaller title releasing early on the PS5's life cycle was the right call.

ZehDon

At this point, I'm all but convinced that the next-gen consoles are going to launch on a random day, without a price, and without games.
"Boom! They're here! Buy a new PS5 or a new XSX!"
"Oh shit, I'm in - how much are they?"
"No fucking idea!"
"Ok then... what can I play on them?"
"Not a God damn thing!"

I remember when the 3DS launched, and the best thing to play was... Super Mario 64 DS because the 3DS had a circle pad versus the DS' DPAD. I'll laugh hysterically if neither console has a big title on launch day.

people still convinced that we are going to see ps5 launching this year??

Production issues aside most countries are still in pandemic mode..i suspect we are going to start seeing announcements on delays in the next 4 weeks

Hudo

Gold Member
I still don't get what Deathloop is. Is it a multiplayer or coop game? Is it your regular Arkane experience?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

GenericUser

Oh oh ....

gn9h3rgl6vh51.jpg

stolen from reddit. I'll see myself out

Top Bottom