• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone know how to get Daytona USA downloaded from the xbox store?

For the life of me I can't work put what is going on with Daytona on the Xbox store.
It's a 360 game that is back compatible with the Series X, and you can still buy thr digital game.
I can find it on the store but it says "unavailable to download".
I can find it on the xbox app on my phone as being able to buy, but it tells me to go to my console and do it, which of course shows it as unavailable.

Is this a regional thing? Have they removed it from being sold?

Orbital2060

Installing on my console now… had to check and it works fine just by going to the owned games and choosing install from the game icon.

Nvm you meant buying it, sorry

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

I bought it earlier this year on my PS3 since I lost my account it was originally on. Before this I tried to buy it for Xbox and it didn't work for me either.

Patrick S.

Banned
For me it did until one of the latest updates introduced shimmering on the stone textures (the famous corner with Sonic chisseled in)
Well, if you have a totally legit dump of your own Daytona USA arcade board, you can emulate that with 100% accuracy nowadays ;)

SenkiDala

I've no idea why it has been delisted from the Xbox store but not the PS store... I wanted to buy it on Xbox when they announced the "delisting" but the url always sent me an error so at the end I couldn't get it. Guess I'll get the PS3 version until it's too late.

Top Bottom