• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armored Core VI Hype Countdown

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

Day 1
armored_core_v.0.jpg

MagnesD3

I am excited for sure, hope the review embargo drops soon. This is gonna be the best reviewed mech game ever I imagine.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

This’ll be the first FromSoft game I’m waiting to buy until I’ve seen enough reliable feedback about its quality. Only because big smashy shooty robot game has never really appealed to me.

But who the fuck am I kidding? It’s FromSoft. It’ll metacritic in the high 80s/low 90s, and I’ll be buying that shit like the Miyazaki bitch I am.

killatopak

When is the release date again? Contemplating on getting RDR if farther out. Don’t want to split my time between the two.

edit: oh shit, it’s actually closer than I thought it would be. I need to contact the store so they could deliver it to me instead of claiming it there.

Last edited:

ranmafan

Oh I’m getting ready for a weekend of fun mech action. It’s been too long since we’ve had an armored core release and I’m pumped. Got some mecha anime ready to watch to get prep for it too. And to think it’s just the beginning of an amazing month of games!

Reactions: Isa

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Perfect timing for this one. Pre ordered on Stein last week.

Hits all the right notes as a fan of the PS1 entries.

Looks cool and artistically pretty too.

just read that this will support 120fps

wish it was unlimited so i could do 144fps but i am not complaining. i'll take it! so glad i don't need to suffer playing this at 60fps!!

I remember watching japanese ac3/4 tourney vids back in the day, praying for online pvp.....now to many responsibilities and cant invest the time lol. Hope to see some sick shit from the youngsters holding it down. Curious about melee builds, as well. So stoked.

Top Bottom