• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armored Core VI Hype Countdown

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Well I’m getting mine from my local EBgames store so I have to wait until Friday to get my copy.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Time zoneConsole launch timePC launch time
PTAug. 24, 9:00 p.m.Aug. 24, 3:00 p.m.
MTAug. 24, 10:00 p.m.Aug. 24, 4:00 p.m.
CSTAug. 24, 10:00 p.m.Aug. 24, 4:00 p.m.
CTAug. 24, 11:00 p.m.Aug. 24, 5:00 p.m.
COTAug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 24, 5:00 p.m.
ETAug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 24, 6:00 p.m.
BRTAug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 24, 7:00 p.m.
BSTAug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 24, 11:00 p.m.
CESTAug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 25, 12:00 a.m.
SASTAug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 25, 12:00 a.m.
EESTAug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 25, 1:00 a.m.
ASTAug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 25, 1:00 a.m.
GSTAug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 25, 2:00 a.m.
UTC+8Aug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 25, 6:00 a.m.
SGTAug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 25, 6:00 a.m.
KSTAug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 25, 7:00 a.m.
JSTAug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 25, 7:00 a.m.
AESTAug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 25, 8:00 a.m.
NZSTAug. 25, 12:00 a.m.Aug. 25, 10:00 a.m.

qCGno2C.png

Super Saiyan Soccer GIF

GrayFoxPL

I've been waiting for TEN FUCKING YEARS for new Armored Core. I'm dying to play this game. I'm also looking forward to normies having panic attacks when they realise it isn't Dark Souls lol

This is the gist of it.

I remember AC primary as build your mech simulator. Doing missions is secondary.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
After the whole “Gears of War was about the fight over oil”, the idea that coral is a substance worth fighting over has me thinking..intrigued at the idea. That’s probably too deep, overthinking it.

Raelgun

Tik tok tik tok...not the social network 😂😂😂.

My pre-order is ready 😎👍🏻
Just played through the first few levels - this has to be the most polished and optimised FromSoftware PC game in history :messenger_open_mouth:

Max graphics + ray tracing + 32:9 Ultra wide @ 120FPS... well played

Keyboard and mouse controls feel phenominal

Specifically with the Ultra wide support - even the way the cutscenes transition to the full 32:9 screen size - the black bars on the sides fade and slide away - is attention detail!! im impressed...

Just played through the first few levels - this has to be the most polished and optimised FromSoftware PC game in history :messenger_open_mouth:

Max graphics + ray tracing + 32:9 Ultra wide @ 120FPS... well played

Keyboard and mouse controls feel phenominal

Specifically with the Ultra wide support - even the way the cutscenes transition to the full 32:9 screen size - the black bars on the sides fade and slide away - is attention detail!! im impressed...

Awesome 😎👍🏻.

I bought the ps5 versión.... I wanna to play it now!! 😂😂

I remember people worried about this game being too easy because of its lock on system.....people stressed over nothing.
Well I’m not the best gamer.

That heli breaks lock on all the time as well. Can’t wait to get stuck in today. Just need to get through work :(

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

Played around with it a bit, only 15 minutes or so to get a feel for the game.
No performance issues in my mid-range PC, plays surprisingly great with a M&K considering its a From game, and for the love of god do yourself a favor and disable depth of field

Last edited:

Shtef

Gold Member
Still no OT?

Anyway i tried it before work and beat the tutorial boss on my second try.
People saying that are having hard time beating the helicopter boss are they talking about the same boss or some other one?

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
None of the videos I watched, nor anything I read, could draw me into this game. It's not my cup of tea. First time skipping a post souls era From Software release.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Absolutely helpless against chapter 1 end boss, need to quit and reassess. And farm some dosh. Earlier mission replays feel like I'm doing great, then end with rank D. This game is HARD
It really fools you into believing it isn't challenging.

Top Bottom