• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armored Core VI Hype Countdown

Pedro Motta

This reminds of Exoprimal a bit
The Californians Reaction GIF

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
It's up to 2160p and up to 60 fps

I love how they are honest that it's not guaranteed locked 4K and 60 fps but also a little terrified as to how often it might be sub-4K and sub-60 fps
Where did this info come from ? Need sauce.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
just read that this will support 120fps

wish it was unlimited so i could do 144fps but i am not complaining. i'll take it! so glad i don't need to suffer playing this at 60fps!!
Pretty sure that's only on PC because I would have pre-ordered on PS5 if it was there
But 4k60 will be great. And it seems based on reports that this will be optimized so no surprises on the 4090/7800X3D.

DavidGzz

We'll see, for now, it is low. Haven't spent money on a mech game since MechAssault. I hope there is a demo.

FFXVI and AC6 were my two most anticipated games this year, I said months ago I expect this will be my GOTY frontrunner, can't believe I'll finally be playing it in a couple of days, all praise the FROM Gods 🙏🏻

CazRsOX.gif

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Last edited:
I just fired up (no pun intended) Mass Effect Legendary Edition because it's been in my backlog for such a long time.

But because of this topic my hype levels are rising. Let's see if I break under the pressure to get Armored Core on launch.

*insert Bane "The Fire rises" gif*

crazy that From is releasing a new game in a few days and barely anyone seems to care. I knew that game would ne somewhat niche, but not that niche.
It's not another EldenSoulsBorne game, so most gamers won't have it on their radar. Positive word of mouth will get more of the EldenSoulsBorne players interested, and I expect this game will have legs if it's good.

It's also literally being released right into the hype period of Starfield which is terribly unfortunate, they should have moved the release up a few weeks or back a few weeks to avoid Starfield.

Reactions: Isa
game preordered! £36 it was. steam wanted £50. not bad!

not sure i'll like it as I've never played AC before but it's a day 1 purchase just because it's From Software.

Naked Lunch

Very excited. Been so long since the last entry.
Ive replayed the 360 games numerous times the past decade - hoping for a new game one day - and its finally here.
I still feel the sting of failing my AC Verdict Day hardcore run on the final boss.

Xander3116

Having trouble deciding where to get this game, where do you think would be the best place to play? PS5 or PC? My pc is a 3600x with an RX5700XT.

I'm hyped but burned out of gaming i might need a month off. games i finished the last 4 months for the first time

TOTK. 8.5
Elden ring 9.5
zelda ALBW 9
Mario galaxy 7
Mario galaxy 2 8.5
GOW Ragnorak 9
Same. I've sat down a few nights in the last few weeks and just turned the console/PC off. Maybe one of the downsides of too many 9-10/10 games this year where average games just don't have the same draw.

Still going to get this at launch to support FS but might come back to it in a few weeks/months after a gaming detox

Top Bottom