• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur's Gate III | OT | Bear in Mind, Your Choices Have Consequences

200+ hours on PC, same on a second playthrough on PS5.. finally bear the game on both yesterday... loved every second of it.. starting a new playthrough on both platforms now
I am buying the game soon. Which platform do you recommend? I have a Geforce 3060 and the game ran 1080p at around 100fps when I tried it at launch. I usually play new games on PS5 with 65” OLED for the 4K HDR graphics, but this seems like a mouse and keyboard kind of game.

Because the game wasnt balanced around high levels. Its clearly made for safe casuals.
Thank goodness. My days of painting the map and min/maxing characters are over. I don’t want to be reloading saves here.

I remember planning out my party’s races, stats, and classes on a piece of paper before starting up Icewind Dale 25 years ago. I just want to take my cute gnome magician and enjoy this game.

Doom85

Just finished the game yesterday, was collecting my thoughts. Wow……just, WOW.

Final stretch was pretty hype. Especially that Avengers Endgame moment where all the people I made allies with throughout the game arrived to offer aid. The final battle outside the brain was a bit unfair, 4 mindflayers spamming Magic Missile mostly at Orpheus was kind of bullshit.

My ending was mostly satisfying. And yes, I did everyone’s quests with them present for it (well, I did mess up and kill Gortash without Karlach present as I honestly forgot her beef with him, but I don’t think that affects the ending).

Only character who wasn’t highlighted was Shadowheart. Weird as she was in my party whole game, and I finished her quest, yet nothing, she just hangs in the background and never said anything.

Orpheus become a mindflayer. No idea why anyone would volunteer themselves (or Karlach unless they don’t know the transformation actually does remove your soul so this is not a happy ending for her).

Had to ask Lae’zel to stay with me as she is my girlfriend. Baffled why I couldn’t choose to go with her to help the rebels (I’m a Dwarf, but it was pretty clear the gith rebels all accepted us), people are saying a non-gith can go with her but I’ve yet to see video proof of this. Still, we’re happy together, just stinks when Orpheus takes his life he believes the gith are doomed to remain essentially slaves (but hey, the rebels can choose to be free).

Astarion’s ending was lame with him running off, partially because Minsc was the only one who made a (dumb) comment and I only found him like five hours before beating the game as I had overlooked where he was initially. So why not have someone who knew Astarion better say something? They should at least had Astarion yell, “well, I’ll see you all at the inn for drinks tonight!”

Gale prepares to return the crown to the goddess. Wish there was an option to tell him to get forgiveness but also move on, but I had to tell him to try to win her romantic favor again as the other dialogue options were dangerous power seeking ones.

Jaihera just called for a celebration.

Halsin didn’t say anything IIRC. Meh, he was the lowest on my favorite companion tier list.

Wyll (freed of his contract and saved his father) chose to go with Karlach to Avernus. Wyll seems more suited for active duty than politics, so this fits him, and Karlach having a good friend (maybe more? She can touch people in that plane, right?) with her should give her hope. And since they’re Level 12 (really, Level 14 with all the extra EXP I had), I pity the fools who cross their path. While I do feel they should have had the final scene be with my MC and Lae’zel, seeing Karlach and Wyll charge forward as the triumphant music plays and smash to credits was pretty cool.

Post credits scene of Withers talking trash to the Dead Three was pretty cool.

People are saying it’s presumptuous to call this Game of the Year already, and look, Spidey 2, Mario Wonder, and Alan Wake 2 do look hype, but this is just on a whole other level for me compared to most games ever. I’ll paste what I said in another thread:

“Baldur’s Gate 3. I want to save my final thought for the OT thread as I’m pretty close to finishing it, but let’s just say, a good deal of games made immersed me and made me feel like I was on an adventure, but none to the extent that Final Fantasy IX did……Baldur’s Gate 3 is finally the game to fully climb that hill and shake FF IX’s hand. It perfectly captures that feeling of going on an adventure through strange lands, not knowing where I’ll be next, with a band of quirky and lovable characters I’ll never forget.

For me in my head, FF IX and BG 3 are all:

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

I truly want to thank the whole staff at Larian Studios, the incredible voice cast, and everyone else who made this unforgettable adventure happen! I’m glad to see the game killing it in sales, because they all deserve this success! All the hats off to you fine people!

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent
Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
Conan Obrian Applause GIF
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Already started my 2nd playthrough (Dwarf Rogue was my first, now I’m going Gnome Warlock)

To close, here’s some fun BG 3 videos (I see someone already posted the great Penguins of Madagascar one):

Last edited:

G-Bus

Banned
Games enjoyable but it's finally clicked after a bit of time in the underdark. Also respecced couple of my companions. To say I was shocked I can completely change there class is an understatement.

Somehow managed to miss astarion and gale so I did a little back tracking looking for them.

Games incredible. For a minute there i thought I could only respec my boy Tav and then im like wait a minute...

So stupid question... is it common to go into dialogue with different characters depending on the situation? Because I'm really only using Tav because I don't see my companions as people I can use for everything.

Can't get over how big and open and well made this game is. Very excited to do a second playthrough eventually.

EDMIX

Final stretch was pretty hype. Especially that Avengers Endgame moment where all the people I made allies with throughout the game arrived to offer aid. The final battle outside the brain was a bit unfair, 4 mindflayers spamming Magic Missile mostly at Orpheus was kind of bullshit.

My ending was mostly satisfying. And yes, I did everyone’s quests with them present for it (well, I did mess up and kill Gortash without Karlach present as I honestly forgot her beef with him, but I don’t think that affects the ending).

Only character who wasn’t highlighted was Shadowheart. Weird as she was in my party whole game, and I finished her quest, yet nothing, she just hangs in the background and never said anything.

Orpheus become a mindflayer. No idea why anyone would volunteer themselves (or Karlach unless they don’t know the transformation actually does remove your soul so this is not a happy ending for her).

Had to ask Lae’zel to stay with me as she is my girlfriend. Baffled why I couldn’t choose to go with her to help the rebels (I’m a Dwarf, but it was pretty clear the gith rebels all accepted us), people are saying a non-gith can go with her but I’ve yet to see video proof of this. Still, we’re happy together, just stinks when Orpheus takes his life he believes the gith are doomed to remain essentially slaves (but hey, the rebels can choose to be free).

Astarion’s ending was lame with him running off, partially because Minsc was the only one who made a (dumb) comment and I only found him like five hours before beating the game as I had overlooked where he was initially. So why not have someone who knew Astarion better say something? They should at least had Astarion yell, “well, I’ll see you all at the inn for drinks tonight!”

Gale prepares to return the crown to the goddess. Wish there was an option to tell him to get forgiveness but also move on, but I had to tell him to try to win her romantic favor again as the other dialogue options were dangerous power seeking ones.

Halsin didn’t say anything IIRC. Meh, he was the lowest on my favorite companion tier list.

Wyll (freed of his contract and saved his father) chose to go with Karlach to Avernus. Wyll seems more suited for active duty than politics, so this fits him, and Karlach having a good friend (maybe more? She can touch people in that plane, right?) with her should give her hope. And since they’re Level 12 (really, Level 14 with all the extra EXP I had), I pity the fools who cross their path. While I do feel they should have had the final scene be with my MC and Lae’zel, seeing Karlach and Wyll charge forward as the triumphant music plays and smash to credits was pretty cool.

People are saying it’s presumptuous to call this Game of the Year already, and look, Spidey 2, Mario Wonder, and Alan Wake 2 do look hype, but this is just on a whole other level for me compared to most games ever. I’ll paste what I said in another thread:

“Baldur’s Gate 3. I want to save my final thought for the OT thread as I’m pretty close to finishing it, but let’s just say, a good deal of games made immersed me and made me feel like I was on an adventure, but none to the extent that Final Fantasy IX did……Baldur’s Gate 3 is finally the game to fully climb that hill and shake FF IX’s hand. It perfectly captures that feeling of going on an adventure through strange lands, not knowing where I’ll be next, with a band of quirky and lovable characters I’ll never forget.

For me in my head, FF IX and BG 3 are all:

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

I truly want to thank the whole staff at Larian Studios, the incredible voice cast, and everyone else who made this unforgettable adventure happen! I’m glad to see the game killing it in sales, because they all deserve this success! All the hats off to you fine people!

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
Conan Obrian Applause GIF
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Already started my 2nd playthrough (Dwarf Rogue was my first, now I’m going Gnome Warlock)

To close, here’s some fun BG 3 videos (I see someone already posted the great Penguins of Madagascar one):

Respect!

I'm enjoying it so much, every new part I get to, it goes from 10/10, to GOTY, to GOTG lol (we already planning 2 more playthroughs lol)

Right now, its simply not just a great 2023 game, we are talking about a generation defining game where we are going to listing this shit for years in our top 5 lol

Be like "ok, its good, but is it fucking BG3 good bruv.....be for real next time you post" lol

The puzzles are like the underrated element of this game, the parts where you must group up, separate to do this and then to pull this lever here while with this group lol Or even the small parts where its like "jump here to do this", the game having all voice acting needs to be a standard in the AAA realm. If we are going to have games cost this much fucking money, I need to see that production value go to some fucking use.

The narration on this game, really, really help make this game.

I'd also like to note, this game is getting the praise it deserves because it didn't release in 2020, but it went into early access, with full transparency to the community in 2020 and had a FINAL REAL release in 2023.

Honesty goes a long way and I'm happy to see this team show how you make complete AAA games.

Last edited:

Terenty

Thank goodness. My days of painting the map and min/maxing characters are over. I don’t want to be reloading saves here.

I remember planning out my party’s races, stats, and classes on a piece of paper before starting up Icewind Dale 25 years ago. I just want to take my cute gnome magician and enjoy this game.
I mean yeah, nothing's wrong with playing the game on easy, but having a piss easy Tactician mode is a clear flaw on the developer's part. The game has 3 difficulty modes for a reason. If they didn't bother balancing the game on the highest difficulty and it becomes a cakewalk after level 5, then they clearly fucked up

calistan

That's pretty cool how different your endings were from mine. It would have been great if they'd shown what percentage of people chose each option, like in Telltale games.

Shadowheart turned soft after rejecting Shar, and decided to accompany my character forever.

Orpheus became a mindflayer, but I was the one who mercy-killed him. Gladly, too, he was a prick.

Lae'zel flew off on a dragon to do heroic stuff in the astral dimension.

Wyll and Karlach - same as you, I think, bringing justice to Avernus.

Astarion was looking forward to leading a merciless reign of terror as the immortal king of the vampires.

Jaihera didn't do anything, as she was long dead. I think I spoke to her two or three times in act 2, then she got herself insta-killed in the lobby of the tower.

Gale is most probably dead in a ditch with tentacles sprouting out of his face. He walked out on me in act 1, so I never saw any of his storyline (didn't like him much anyway).

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
So stupid question... is it common to go into dialogue with different characters depending on the situation? Because I'm really only using Tav because I don't see my companions as people I can use for everything.

Not a stupid question at all, one of the game's flaws is that you can't swap in characters for checks that they're proficient in. Say Tav picks up a book with mystic text and it requires an Arcana check, you can't just have Gale do the check, you need to put the book down, swap to him and redo the sequence. This is often not possible with conversations where you can't just back out and start again. I call it a flaw because the characters are standing literally right behind you.

JCK75

So I went into that final fight dozens of times, completely unaware of how to get the allies to join..... lol..what a difference it made once I discovered that new icon that popped up.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Is there anything I should majorly do in Act 1 before finishing it?

Really depends how you're approaching it - are you intentionally picking mountain pass or underdark and avoiding the other, or trying to see stuff in both?

SCB3

Really depends how you're approaching it - are you intentionally picking mountain pass or underdark and avoiding the other, or trying to see stuff in both?
I've done a lot of the Underdark, I think, now at the Creche, I know I'm missing at least 2 part members though, going to go get Karlach when I play next

AV

I've done a lot of the Underdark, I think, now at the Creche, I know I'm missing at least 2 part members though, going to go get Karlach when I play next

Sounds like you've got plenty out of act 1 then, I'd just move on after the creche, it's a pretty good way to wrap up the act with what happens at the end. And yeah, do different companions next time.

I'm sick so now not going away overnight to a family thing, tempted to spin up run #3 to cheer myself up...

Mossybrew

I'm glad I didn't skip the final part of Wyll's questline. It's pretty wild that significant story beats are just totally optional.

devilNprada

Playing it on PS5 solo campaign and a co-op campaign with my partner. It's my game of the year, sorry TotK.
Same here have two games going....
I really wanted to dive into D4 season 2, Starfield, Gloomhaven on the console, and now AC Mirage.... but hell I can't put this game down.
Definately MY GOTY

POKEYCLYDE

Same here have two games going....
I really wanted to dive into D4 season 2, Starfield, Gloomhaven on the console, and now AC Mirage.... but hell I can't put this game down.
Definately MY GOTY
I was smart and got through Armored core and like 200 hours of Starfield before getting into BG3. Sea of Stars will have to wait though. Im like 30 hours in and still on Act 1.

Freeman76

Act 2 is fuckin massive. Ive been playing for about 15 hours, after the disaster at the inn I found a Mausoleum that is enormous, about to start some trials in there. Havent got to the towers yet which I assume will take a few hours as well. Game is a giant!

G-Bus

Banned
This game is crack. Wife knows I don't get much time to play so she left me alone around 830 last night. Exit out of the game and it's 12:45... the fuck? I could have kept playing for another couple hours easy.

Just cleared grymforge today. Holy shit balls that encounter was tough with Nere.

Really need a better weapon for Karlach.

Gales a funny guy

Last edited:

Freeman76

Have they said anything about improving Act 3 on PS5 performance wise? The framerate/screen tearing is pretty bad. I'm persevering but its a battle at times, if the game wasnt so fucking good I would wait for patches but I'm too invested.

SCB3

So todays adventure

I pissed off the entire Githranki creche, kills its inquisitor and appeased a goddess, only to refuse her request, and keep my Dream Protector with me, always

All good cause I hit level 5 and have Shadowheart literally run through enemies that Lae'Zel weakens up first, such a great combo, now off to the Mountain Pass

SCB3

This game is crack. Wife knows I don't get much time to play so she left me alone around 830 last night. Exit out of the game and it's 12:45... the fuck? I could have kept playing for another couple hours easy.

I know what you mean, I was kinda limiting myself to a few hours this evening, but 2 hours later although I didn't make too much actual progress, that time slipped by so quick

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
So todays adventure

I pissed off the entire Githranki creche, kills its inquisitor and appeased a goddess, only to refuse her request, and keep my Dream Protector with me, always

All good cause I hit level 5 and have Shadowheart literally run through enemies that Lae'Zel weakens up first, such a great combo, now off to the Mountain Pass

Take the underdark to the shadowlands, not the mountain pass. You get more content and see more areas that way.

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
Ooo I didn't even know I could progress further there yet, I did find a Dwarf Fortress down there that I never went back to

Underdark to Grymforge(Dwarf Fortress) then From there you take the lift up into the Shadowlands. There is some secret stuff to do in the Grymforge.

Freeman76

Ooo I didn't even know I could progress further there yet, I did find a Dwarf Fortress down there that I never went back to
If you have Gale in your party you want to at least go far enough in the mountain pass to trigger his quest progression. I did the Underdark all the way up to the point of no return and then went the mountain pass route into Act 2. That way you miss less.

devilNprada

So todays adventure

This is where i am at too... I didn't want to kill them all (sort of) but somehow not giving up the artifact seemed the only right thing to do!

SCB3

This is where i am at too... I didn't want to kill them all (sort of) but somehow not giving up the artifact seemed the only right thing to do!
Yea I was expecting to be able to pull a BEthedsa and talk my way out of it, especially as I had little health left on 2 characters

devilNprada

Yea I was expecting to be able to pull a BEthedsa and talk my way out of it, especially as I had little health left on 2 characters
LOL true we (my brother and I) got there after fighting the cats and the eagles without resting and were in no way ready for a fight... We really tried to get out of it and not give up the artifact.
Not even seeing the two guys coming in behind us, we somehow survived it losing only Shadowheart.

We had to re-roll once to make sure Lae-Zel was on board though..
We travel in a group Him (Paladin/Warlock) and his GF Shadowheart.
Me (Rogue/Ranger) and my GF Lae-Zel.
We each get the respective love scenes and Shadowheart won't give me the time of day or Lae-Zel him...

What a game!

Markio128

I’d taken a break from the game at the Balthazar part (end of Act 2?), but I’m back baby (distracted by Cyberpunk). Now on my way to Baldur’s Gate.

calistan

Fighting Raphael was tough but that was fun, and that music lmao.
Having Hope with you makes that battle quite easy. She has a single-use spell that can 'dismiss' any enemy except Raphael himself, so bye-bye big demon thing on the very first turn. Plus she's a supercharged healer, and she has the divine intervention power, which can heal anyone, even dead characters, and restore everyone's spell slots. Raphael didn't stand a chance.

Mossybrew

divine intervention power, which can heal anyone, even dead characters, and restore everyone's spell slots.
Yeah that power saved my bacon in my attempt where I beat him. I had two attempts that didn't go so well until I took a good look at her powers and used them - well plus understanding that you have to knock down those pillar things.

Luipadre

Are they working on patch 4? Hopefully they can manage to optimize the 60 fps mode better on PS5. There are still some nasty drops and tearing that i dont like

calistan

Yeah that power saved my bacon in my attempt where I beat him. I had two attempts that didn't go so well until I took a good look at her powers and used them - well plus understanding that you have to knock down those pillar things.
Definitely, the pillars need to go down first. I had one quick go to see how the fight was going to work, then reloaded and distributed smokepowder bombs among my party. Positioned people in the corners of the room before triggering Raphael, so they were in range of the pillars from the start.

Okay finished a second playthrough on tactician with the new patch. Act 3 is much improved, although there was still some significant glitchy/buggy stuff of course but within acceptable parameters. I'm not locking it in as GotY, but I'm no longer withholding the possibility because act 3 is no longer a mess. Although I kind of feel like there's too much talking compared to battles in act 3. A bad exposition to explosions ratio, if you will.

Tactician is a bit too easy perhaps. A second playthrough on tactician is much easier than a first playthrough on balanced since you have an idea what's coming and can plan. I think the only reason so few people have the achievement is that the game is enormous so it takes ages to complete a playthrough. Maybe tactician is a good step up from balanced but they should add another higher difficulty above tactician.

My favourite potion is the elixir of bloodlust which gives you another action when you get a kill. Once a fighter gets 3 attacks per action at level 11, between the haste spell, action surge, elixir of bloodlust, and mind sanctuary which lets you use bonus actions and actions interchangeably, a fighter can do what, like... 15 attacks in 1 turn? Even a dragon is getting rocked by that.

Anyways, great game. It's got me in the mood to replay divinity. But I've got like 5 other GotY contenders I need to get around to first lol.

SCB3

God I hate the bullshit that is happening right now, I'm in the Shadowlands and getting Shadow Cursed, which is doing so much damage to my party, I know I need this lantern that Kar'niss has and I can kill him during this ambush, but getting to the Inn is proving to be a little too far for me to get to, even at full health and 2 rests along the way, the NPC with the lamp is too fast and even torches are doing nothing, its just more frustrating at this point and having to repeat this fight several times now is making me not wanna carry on

lmimmfn

God I hate the bullshit that is happening right now, I'm in the Shadowlands and getting Shadow Cursed, which is doing so much damage to my party, I know I need this lantern that Kar'niss has and I can kill him during this ambush, but getting to the Inn is proving to be a little too far for me to get to, even at full health and 2 rests along the way, the NPC with the lamp is too fast and even torches are doing nothing, its just more frustrating at this point and having to repeat this fight several times now is making me not wanna carry on
The Inn isn't too far away from where you start in the shadowlands. Go to the Inn before trying to acquire a moonlantern as you'll get a blessing there to prevent the shadow curse affecting you in most places. At the Inn it will also kick of an ambush quest which gets you a moonlantern also.

Be aware that talking to Isobel at the Inn kicks off a battle with an enemy that can be tough so maybe save a few times in the Inn. Do not let Isobel get taken though.

Last edited:

SCB3

The Inn isn't too far away from where you start in the shadowlands. Go to the Inn before trying to acquire a moonlantern as you'll get a blessing there to prevent the shadow curse affecting you in most places. At the Inn it will also kick of an ambush quest which gets you a moonlantern also.

Be aware that talking to Isobel at the Inn kicks off a battle with an enemy that can be tough so maybe save a few times in the Inn. Do not let Isobel get taken though.
I’m assuming I have to go back through the Grymforge for that side?

Vol5

Fighting Raphael was tough but that was fun, and that music lmao.
Just beat him. Incredible fight. Used Otto's Irresistible Dance (He didn't dance though!) after clearing the room and recruiting Yurgir. He was a hopeless mess. Lae'zel whittled him down to 6HP and the last strike was from Hope.

This game is pure poetry.

G-Bus

Banned
Stuck on Balthazar. Fights a bit ridiculous.
Came close on my last attempt so I know I'm not completely fucked. Wish I had more AoE.

DelireMan7

I have question regarding druid's Wild Shape and death.

At the beginning of my run, when I lost all my HP in Wild Shape, I was reverting back to druid form.
But lately it instantly kills me (not downed, killed). I read that all extra HP lost in Wild shape are receive by the druid form. It makes sense if my HP reach 0 but why it doesn't put me down instead of an insta kill ?

calistan

Stuck on Balthazar. Fights a bit ridiculous.
Came close on my last attempt so I know I'm not completely fucked. Wish I had more AoE.
Is that Balthazar in the room where you first meet him, or with the Nightsong? If it's the latter then I totally cheesed that by splitting up the party, sneaking them all within range but not so close that I activated his cutscene, then bombarding him with surprise attacks. He lasted one turn.

SCB3

So onwards to the Last Light Inn, man the game is incredible in many ways but if you've never played one of these like myself its rough, for example

• In the Grymforge I found a Forge (I know! I was shocked) and made some cool Armor (I guarantee I've either missed something or locked myself out of something)
    • In here was an unexpected boss (Gyrm) that I cheesed with the Forge Hammer slamming him when he got hot, that being said, how else can you damage him? at about a quater health he was immune to everything
  • But I couldn't find Nere, so had to search for ages only to find a weird way to go that didn't seem that obvious
  • I tried to save him but took too many rests, and everyone died!
  • But I got his head and took it back to the plant people, so alls good there
  • Carried on to the Last Light inn finally, Shadowhearts Guiding Angels here is so OP, her and Lae'Zel are wrecking everything alone
  • I feel like I've done almost everything up unto this point, so carrying on to the Moonrise Tower
A couple of annoyances though

• For a begginer you really need a bit more guidance on where to go, I'm fine with a game not telling me, but a little feedback would help sometimes
  • My companions sometimes just get stuck at random and don't follow, especially if you have a summon with you, in the above boss fight, I had to reload my save twice cause Shadowheart had not followed me down and because they don't teleport to fights etc, I was stuck without her
  • The weird difficulty spikes - The Shadow Lands in particular seems unfair this early in the game, I suppose its to stop you beelining it to the objective but it can be very oppressive in a game where a reload could be a long time before

Doom85

My companions sometimes just get stuck at random and don't follow, especially if you have a summon with you, in the above boss fight, I had to reload my save twice cause Shadowheart had not followed me down and because they don't teleport to fights etc, I was stuck without her

I might be misunderstanding you, but if a companion fell behind and did not appear in the combat order when initiative began, switch to said companion and you can have them simply run towards the fight and once within range they will join the turn initiative.

calistan

I might be misunderstanding you, but if a companion fell behind and did not appear in the combat order when initiative began, switch to said companion and you can have them simply run towards the fight and once within range they will join the turn initiative.
Not so good if the missing person takes three turns to get there, but ideally you don't want them all active when the fight begins.

If you start a fight with one character and have the other three hidden, preferably far apart, you can introduce them individually by clicking their portaits and making a stealth attack. Then they take their place in the active list, generally with high initiative since you've attacked while unseen, and you've basically had a free turn. I did that in almost every major battle.

SCB3

Yea I knew you could do that, but she'd got stuck at the top of a Elevator, she could attack with ranged Spells just about, but its still annoying considering I'd been on that Forge area for a while looking at things before the fight, why couldn't she have caught up then? Even Gale did and he can't jump for shit

Top Bottom