• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Behold the XB1S Version of CyberPunk - SlideShow Edition

LarknThe4th

The fact that they started developing this game on the previous gen consoles and let the scope creep beyond what the old boxes where capable of adequately presenting as a finished product all because they couldn't resist cashing in on the huge install base is frankly terrible project management

Heads will probably role over this at CDPRs management structure, this has damaged their reputation

Last edited:

Armorian

Banned
I just checked John’s twitter and WOW. 540p in a 800€ card gives you this whooping performance. So glad I let the master race behind: so many quality pixels would melt my eyeballs.
EpIcOckWMAAyFE5

He limited his 3080 to this resolution to test pure CPU performance, how hard it is to understand?

cudiye

“...this is your fault for buying this game on a 7 year old hardware, so shame on you and not the devs that decided on releasing this on consoles with very outdated specs just to cash in on the large install base and fuck them over instead.”

“...now leave me alone as I suck CDPR dick whilst I take it up the ass as I play on my $3000 PC.”

y’all can fuck off with that mindset. And start blaming CDPR. When you buy a product that the seller has guaranteed it would work on as intended, you expect it to fucking work.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Imagine Xbox Series S 4-5 years from now.

MS should cancel that scam right now.
Lmao why’s that then? Series X is running ‘resolution mode’ at 4k 30fps, Series S has scaled the resolution down and runs ‘resolution mode’ at 1080p 30fps.

If a game hits 4K 60fps on X, it’ll hit 1080p 60fps on S.

Not sure what the issue is with that? In fact, it works exactly as expected.

Puskas

“...this is your fault for buying this game on a 7 year old hardware, so shame on you and not the devs that decided on releasing this on consoles with very outdated specs just to cash in on the large install base and fuck them over instead.”

“...now leave me alone as I suck CDPR dick whilst I take it up the ass as I play on my $3000 PC.”

y’all can fuck off with that mindset. And start blaming CDPR. When you buy a product that the seller has guaranteed it would work on as intended, you expect it to fucking work.
The amount of CDPR apologists and ass kissing is mind-boggling.

They clearly lied through their fucking teeth during their recent Q3 earnings call about the OG PS4 (and XB1) versions where they believed that the game was performing great on every platform.

The pile of cash must have been blocking the view of the gameplay.

cudiye

If you pre ordered it, you only have yourself to blame.

So when u buy, let’s say, a burger from a restaurant that has been advertised to taste just as amazing as its counterpart yet it gave u food poisoning and diarrhea , you just blame yourself for believing what u were told?

get a fucking grip or just like what CDPR said “wake the fuck up sheep, we got consoles to crash.”

Last edited:

kiphalfton

I mean wasn't the Witcher 2 Xbox 360 port awful? Not sure what you guys are expecting of CDPR game performance on last gen hardware. Only reason CDPR released the game on last gen is because of the huuuuge user base.

MilkyJoe

So when u buy, let’s say, a burger from a restaurant that has been advertised to taste just as amazing as its counterpart yet it gave u food poisoning and diarrhea , you just blame yourself for believing what u were told?

get a fucking grip or just like what CDPR said “wake the fuck up sheep, we got consoles to crash.”

Or you could wait and see who shits themselves before ordering said burger? 😂

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It’s hard to believe that a 15 FPS game got shipped. So many points of failure, from the developer, to the publisher, to basic cert standards.

Completely unacceptable. Imagine a casual gamer getting this as a Christmas gift, and if they can even play it without crashing, having... this as performance.
Where is le outrage though mon sister?

Last edited by a moderator:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I mean wasn't the Witcher 2 Xbox 360 port awful? Not sure what you guys are expecting of CDPR game performance on last gen hardware. Only reason CDPR released the game on last gen is because of the huuuuge user base.

We expected them to realize that the game wasn't meant for those last gen systems and make the game for PS5, Xbox Series, and PC ONLY! Clearly, that's what should have happened.

thelastword

Banned
It's where they got the most success too, even if Witcher 3 was an awful console port...Had it not been for consoles CDPR would have never grown as big and seen so much success as they did for that one game........Yet, they still did not reward those console witcher fans with a better port of their next game...Cyberpunk crashes more often than bad pilots in Warhawk, has bugs galore and falls to 4FPS on XBONE with awful graphics and is an absolute blurry mess on these systems...Even on PC with a 3090, this is a blurry game.........Lack of interactivity, most of the places you go just look like it's closed down, people sit at a restaurant and there is no staff, lots of the buildings are just filler. To call this next gen is just sacrilege....

Valonquar

3rGxGDY.gif

All 4 look pretty shit. I feel like playing any of them for extended periods of time would give me a headache or at least make me feel like I had cataracts. I'll pick it up on PC or PS5 after significant amounts of patching and a price drop.

Top Bottom