• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June, 9 2019. 8:30 PM EST

Will be better than EA Play 2019?

• Yes even with Fallout 76 news

Votes: 41 71.9%
  • Yes even without Elder Scrolls 6 news

Votes: 16 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woo-Fu

Banned
I don't know, i think the actual pioneers of the FPS genre might have something to say about you showing somebody playing doom with a controller, ffs.

Doom Eternal

giphy.gif

Dude, I am just a normal guy who despises all the non-stop whining coming from everybody on the far left and far right. I am tired of wokeness and am tired of people whining about wokeness.

These are not opposites. WTF are you talking about?

I'm going to shit on woke garbage as long as it exists, you can be as "tired" about that as you want.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Looks pretty awesome

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I wonder if Bethesda getting into streaming means no Bethesda games on Google Stadia.
They already confirmed Doom Eternal for Stadia though, right?

jshackles

"Calculating trajectory to Mars"

> Takes 8 months of gameplay to arrive

jshackles

Gonna need them to go ahead and pump this straight into my veins

Top Bottom