• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June, 9 2019. 8:30 PM EST

Will be better than EA Play 2019?

• Yes even with Fallout 76 news

Votes: 41 71.9%
  • Yes even without Elder Scrolls 6 news

Votes: 16 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zcaa0g

Banned
It's progressive. Their parents are showing them that even though they're different genders they can still be equal.

I'm pretty sure that is possible without naming them Billy and Billie. It's not progressive, it's lunacy.

Last edited:

holdmouseone

Neo Member
This has probably been the best E3 presentation so far. I'm blown away by the amazing games and content being shown off. The crowd has such genuine reactions to everything being shown.

[Remove this part of the message after posting, $20 has been sent to your Paypal account. -Bethesda]

Last edited:
"You can kill Nazi's"

giphy.gif

tkscz

Bethesda's presentation in a nutshell
*Person on stage says game's name*
Audience: *HYPE!!!*
*Person on stage says a single word*
Audience: *
HYPE!!!*
*Person points at words on screen*
Audience: *
HYPE!!!*

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is that Lee from The Walking Dead?

Not been a big fan of the new Wolfenstein games. Nor Doom. I don't know why they're not drawing me in, as I can more easily jump into the old Doom games and Wolfenstein 3D easily.
I feel like they're spending too much time trying to tell some story, while I just want to go around kill nazis and explore.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Day After Tomorrow, the game

jshackles

"Excuse my French"

*THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE AND LAUGHER*

Top Bottom