• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bowsette

But why?

• Fun!

Votes: 58 41.4%
  • This goes against my puritan believes you heathen!

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • Cute Horns!

Votes: 28 20.0%
  • What would happen if Godzilla put on the crown instead?

Votes: 19 13.6%
  • Mudadada!

Votes: 13 9.3%

• Total voters

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Not Blastoise...

...not my boy, Blue!!!

Javthusiast

Banned
Now I get why Peach loves to get kidnapped all the time. Bowser puts on the crown and they have quality "girlfriends" time together. ;)

Mochilador

Traditional animation is making a comeback thanks to Bowsette. o_O

giphy.gif
Pretty good.

RubxQub

The real question is...can this Bowsette craze persist for an entire month that the art expo will still get a ton of attendance?!

I would think the gallery being open to all of these "peaching" characters would be a lot more fitting.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I can see it being 2018's waifu and costumes for thots. cosplayers.

What are the rules regarding cosplay posts, out of curiosity? Because let me tell you, the cosplay subreddit is full of bowsette cosplays right now.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
It's not like it contains nudity or anything.

Spoiler tags anyway, for you prudes at work! ;P

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

"Everyone who likes Koopa Princess, let's buy a Mario Odyssey collection that was released today. Because already there is a Princess Kuppa as an official draft plan. In other words, the official had anticipated Princess Kuppa earlier than everyone else. "

DoLbTG2UUAA_OnX.jpg

Iaterain

Are people really care about Wa-Luigi and Bowsette so much or it is just Nintendo's PR department working hard?

RubxQub

You don't have to put any kind of fancy share or embed links to get GAF to display the content, just post the direct link in your reply and it'll do the rest:

Top Bottom