• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burnout Revenge screens

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
927224_20050730_screen001.jpg

927224_20050730_screen002.jpg

927224_20050730_screen003.jpg

927224_20050730_screen004.jpg

927224_20050730_screen005.jpg

927224_20050730_screen006.jpg

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
The screens they release always look so...bland. The actual game is so much cooler looking. It's like they disable every cool effect before snapping shots.

bridegur

This game is going to be amazing. I've been dying for a good arcade racer with Rush-like jumps and shortcuts for some time now, and mixing them in with improved Burnout gameplay is genius.

dark10x

bridegur said:
This game is going to be amazing. I've been dying for a good arcade racer with Rush-like jumps and shortcuts for some time now, and mixing them in with improved Burnout gameplay is genius.
OK, this will be my second push of the day, but...

Trackmania Sunrise! It's an absolute rush to play! I ignored it for far too long, and I can't get enough.

3601.jpg

3602.jpg

tms_2x.jpg

tms_5x.jpg

tms_1x.jpg

tms_3x.jpg

3198220040702_122445_0_big.jpg

sunrise_scr14.jpg

3198220050205_014858_0_big.jpg

Blimblim

The Inside Track
The demo was really nice. Now if they fixed the IA in duel mode, then this could really be a killer title.

dark10x

VictimOfGrief said:
That on PC? Where can I get that?
You should be able to find it any random game store that retails PC games. There is also a demo available...

Burnout...I don't own any of the Burnout games, but I might buy Revenge. And I'm definitely thinking that I'll get Burnout Legends on the PSP. It seems like it will make a really good portable game.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
God, I'm gonna kill online. :D Hopefully they do it right, right from the beginning this time around.

Also, the demo is awesome. Triple craskbreaker takedowns FTW.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I hope there are night tracks this time around, to match my Initial D custom soundtrack. :D
And man, I would love to play Trackmania...too bad my computer wouldn't stand a chance of keeping up.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Gek54 said:
Whats the deal on the demo, where can I get it and how much?
They're free at best buy. It's a one level race only demo, but it really satisfies the Burnout desire for a temporary amount of time.

cja

FiRez said:
Isn't mercenaries published by Lucas arts?
:2pic
Yes, very observant. :) EA distribute Lucas Arts games in Japan, may do so in other parts of the far-east too.

Top Bottom