• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can anyone name this game.. game?

I looked back a few pages, but couldn't find a similar thread... so.... how about a good old "name that game" thread? Guess correctly, win valuable prizes, or something. Does anyone still do these?

If you guess the game correctly, post your own screenshots, and let the merriment continue.

Hopefully this first one should be easy: A relatively classic game on the NES:

pic1.jpg

demi

Nobody played this game? It fookin' rocks, noobs.

Maybe the picture is a bit too difficult or not clear enough, so here's a hint: It was on the original Game Boy.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
demi said:
Nobody played this game? It fookin' rocks, noobs.

Maybe the picture is a bit too difficult or not clear enough, so here's a hint: It was on the original Game Boy.

you dont say :lol

Spencerr

Banned
Boy do I love this one.

Guess away!
ilovethisgame.jpg

Pretty easy I'd say, but I grew up with this game.

Edit: OH guess I didn't really read the rules. Sorry.

Spencerr said:
guess.jpg

A little harder I think.

Ooh, I remember that one! I played it on a rental, creepy ghost game that wasn't easy to figure out without instructions (Phar-Mor wasn't always the best about that)... had that intro where the paper seal is taken off a person, and then their eyes suddenly open up... spooky for the era under the right conditions. :p

Hmph... either A Chinese Ghost Story... or something about "Poltergeist" I think.

Spencerr

Banned
Kulock said:
Ooh, I remember that one! I played it on a rental, creepy ghost game that wasn't easy to figure out without instructions (Phar-Mor wasn't always the best about that)... had that intro where the paper seal is taken off a person, and then their eyes suddenly open up... spooky for the era under the right conditions. :p

Hmph... either A Chinese Ghost Story... or something about "Poltergeist" I think.

It's called Phantom Fighter but you correctly described it, so a winnar is u.

Top Bottom