• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Quixzlizx

I ended up getting a copy of Rinuya on my first pull, so that worked out.

I don't even know whether I need Solo, considering I have 3 gunners and Musica.

chrono01

I grabbed a copy of Solo for the kizuna. I won't bother with any more than that. There are more/better Fortune Ring character coming up and, while Arcana Coins are easy to grind for, there's no telling how much it'll take for me to MLB those. I'd rather not have to use my Fortune Rings towards them, since I'm saving those for the gatcha ones.

Edit: Never mind, I used around 100k arcana coins and MLB'd him. I figured AC is easy enough to get, so there's little reason not to try to MLB all challenge gatcha characters. In addition, the rate of 3* units was pretty high, so I made a lot of FR out of it too.

Now to grind more AC for next month's character.

elty

Got so many arcana to level up now. Monette, Rinuya, Hannya, Solo, Rolo, Leaho and all the new 4*.

And these quest just won't drop the 4th chest. Still have 4 to finish.

Quixzlizx

Is there a definitive DPS formula out there? I'm trying to figure out whether replacing Lindsey with Hannya would actually be worth it considering I have a Claymore on Lindsey.

Also, is there a spreadsheet out there that shows all future kizuna abilities?

bonkeng

Is there a definitive DPS formula out there? I'm trying to figure out whether replacing Lindsey with Hannya would actually be worth it considering I have a Claymore on Lindsey.

Also, is there a spreadsheet out there that shows all future kizuna abilities?

In my opinion, Lindsey had outlived her usefulness a long time ago. Her only use is air shielding.

I think Hannya or Monette are both better than her even with claymore at this point.

When Agudara comes, it's Trystan's turn to retire.

After not playing forever, I saw an ad for CC today while I was in Nagoya and got the itch. Low and behold 2.0 is out for global!! I pulled a Lilith first try and am doing some side quests that popped up, but really don't know what has changed or what I should be doing. Any quick tips? Thank you!

Quixzlizx

/\/\/\
When you tap on the status box in the lower left of the screen, there's a second tab that has missions you can do. You can get a ton of free prysma by doing them. Especially the hunt missions about killing "x of type of monster." I'll take forever, but you'll eventually earn thousands of prysma.

In my opinion, Lindsey had outlived her usefulness a long time ago. Her only use is air shielding.

I think Hannya or Monette are both better than her even with claymore at this point.

When Agudara comes, it's Trystan's turn to retire.

I never even got Trystan since I had Yoshitsugu and was saving my rings for Lindsey. He'd be who I replace for Aggdra, but his special still does massive work (up to 13K+ AOE).

elty

This night parade quest is crazy without Lilth. With Lilit is sooo much easier.

A team of

MLB Deed
LB0 Morgan
LB3 Constance
LB1 Milla

Lilith

made this a easy mode where my warrior party with Arietta just wiped.

Got so many arcana to level up now. Monette, Rinuya, Hannya, Solo, Rolo, Leaho and all the new 4*.

And these quest just won't drop the 4th chest. Still have 4 to finish.

Yeah same here. It's been a while since I had so many arcana to farm enhancers for. I'm going to have to look up leveling guides again since it's been so long and my once massive stash of 2* enhancers from the old version of Colosseum is now gone.

Verelios

This night parade quest is crazy without Lilth. With Lilit is sooo much easier.

A team of

MLB Deed
LB0 Morgan
LB3 Constance
LB1 Milla

Lilith

made this a easy mode where my warrior party with Arietta just wiped.
I thought I just sucked. Most of my characters are LB0 since I don't bother to MLB but still. ..damn, Knights so weak.

BJK

Realizing I might have snuck under top 30% in Colosseum with minimal effort before maintenance. :)
Free Prysma plz.

Assuming something new has to be coming, since they delayed announcing the festival until after maintenance again this week.

Azusa

Boring. Where are all interesting events? Where is excitement of new update? New arcana? GUMI, pls. Give us at least new bugs.

elty

The 38 AP quest in Royal Capital - Imperial Castle is pretty good for enhancer - guaranteed a 2* and two 3*.

Easiest way seems to be a soldier team. Just make sure you use special to kill the blob boss. I use Selene + Selene + Sonya + Arietta.+ Liam

Krorg

Do people playing jpcc find there are still parts of the latest map locked off after finishing all of the story quests?

Gizuko

Do people playing jpcc find there are still parts of the latest map locked off after finishing all of the story quests?

Seems so, but I haven't really explored that map. I didn't need to get there to unlock Seraphim's abilities, so they might be reserved for whatever comes next?

Krorg

It seems to be, nothing comes up when I try to select the locations either. When no new routes opened I thought I might have missed something though.

Quixzlizx

Is the server down?

Edit: I just got fucked over after doing the 38 AP quest. "Did not report battle results correctly" error, and I didn't get any of the enhancers.

Somehow MLB'd Solo. Got 2 in a row from ring pulls. Also if anyone wants to friend me, my id is 139,373,003. I noticed the OP spreadsheet is totally dead so that's unfortunate.

Oh this is fantastic! After doing main story side quests whose rewards are 90% weapon enhancements, the only thing I could ask for is more weapon enhancements! /s

chrono01

Oh this is fantastic! After doing main story side quests whose rewards are 90% weapon enhancements, the only thing I could ask for is more weapon enhancements! /s
I wouldn't be so mad about weapon evolvers if we actually had the kizuna system implemented. As it is now, I'm just hoarding all of my A-Rank/Unique B-Rank weapons until kizuna is a thing.

I'm just glad I upgraded my arcana limit to 500 so I can hoard all of this stuff.

But yeah, this "event" is ridiculous. You just know they had nothing else to give us, so they just tossed out something random to shut the mobs up. It won't work, we're still bored. :/

Stider

I wouldn't be so mad about weapon evolver if we actually had the kizuna system implemented. As it is now, I'm just hoarding all of my A-Rank/Unique B-Rank weapons until kizuna is a thing. :/

I'm just glad I upgraded my arcana limit to 500 so I can hoard all of this stuff.

Same here. Hopefully we will see the lead-up event to Aggudara next week with the raid the week after.

Krorg

If anybody is interested in trying the Japanese version, Shuza is still on pickup for another day so it's not a bad time to reroll. I think Japanese Chain Chronicle is a much better game than global.

I can understand they throwing some random event because they don't have time to do something worthy (and they have consumed the normal events that don't need version 2.1.0) but I can't understand why they don't put festivals even if they are rehashes of old ones. It's like they don't want money.

Rixa

Maybe its time to drop global and try Japanese again.

Or forget about CC and try something new.

Yeah my daily routin is log in log off.

Iam trying Valkyrie Crusade, not sure how I feel about that game yet (4th day going on), sofar ok. Had good start (first pull UR), so I didnt need reroll (rates are utterly shit btw). I played Pirate Wars few weeks and got bored, lets see how this goes :D

elty

Yeah my daily routin is log in log off.

Iam trying Valkyrie Crusade, not sure how I feel about that game yet (4th day going on), sofar ok. Had good start (first pull UR), so I didnt need reroll (rates are utterly shit btw). I played Pirate Wars few weeks and got bored, lets see how this goes :D
I played that game back then, didn't have any UR but my free HSR team demolish all kinds lv200/250 demon. Has been mute than a year though so my team is probably outdated.

So I remember reading a long time ago that v1 all warrior teams get screwed in v2. I'm not onto the new continent yet, but is there an ideal team I should be working for?

Rixa

We got prem tix comp from maintenance. I think its close to 100 pulls for me at OD and well got my 2nd 5* (Hellisity was first).
giphy.gif
Screenshot_2016-01-12-12-38-04.png
Fuck yeah, finally \o/

So I remember reading a long time ago that v1 all warrior teams get screwed in v2. I'm not onto the new continent yet, but is there an ideal team I should be working for?
Nothing is 100% ideal and future units will always be better than existing ones so just wait to build new teams when needed. For example I remember a video of one of the hardest future quests being beaten by soldiers (future soldiers though). Ideally you should be able to build monocolor teams of all types since there will be color specific content.

theoretically you can clear everything with just warriors, it would be tougher in some of the new places since they put more emphasis of certain monsters having a specific weakness to exploit like crabs with magic or the bats with arrows that were in ocean's dawn

Top Bottom