• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CIA just released a whole bunch of UFO secret documents, the unraveling begins.

O-N-E

So in the first vid at 2:17 you can clearly see the lights inside of it and it's definitely not a plastic bag. This info officially freaked me out. :messenger_grimmacing_:messenger_beaming:

It can shimmer inside too. Plastic can be shaped and reshaped all kinds of ways. Probably crumpled, which creates a bunch of edges on the inside. Edges catch light more easily because they have more surface planes.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Look out guys it's an alien
iu

Look at those big eyes

It can shimmer inside too. Plastic can be shaped and reshaped all kinds of ways. Probably crumpled, which creates a bunch of edges on the inside. Edges catch light more easily because they have more surface planes.
Dude, why are you still on this plastic bag bullshit?

Its clearly a shape shifting aircraft that possesses technology we never knew existed.

Plastic bags don't move across the sky in such a uniform way just based on simple laws of physics.

It's a fucked up video that I don't think anyone was ready to see, so I understand the rationalization of it.

I'm not trying to insult you or anything, and I can understand how poorly timed this video is being released, but this is the world we live in now.

O-N-E

Look out guys it's an alien
iu

Look at those big eyes

Its clearly a shape shifting aircraft that possesses technology we never knew existed.

Plastic bags don't move across the sky in such a uniform way just based on simple laws of physics.

It's a fucked up video that I don't think anyone was ready to see, so I understand the rationalization of it.

I'm not trying to insult you or anything, and I can understand how poorly timed this video is being released, but this is the world we live in now.

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

I've been nice by the way by explaining it without going a bit ad hominem. There's been no pants shitting. It's my legit assessment. It's fine if that shook you MHK.

I have an interest in the way materials behave in light, because I have an interest in painting. That's all there is to it.

Knowledge.

Jethalal

Banned

Can't tell if joking or spending time on r/conspiracy.

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

I've been nice by the way by explaining it without going a bit ad hominem. There's been no pants shitting. It's my legit assessment. It's fine if that shook you MHK.

I have an interest in the way materials behave in light, because I have an interest in painting. That's all there is to it.

Knowledge.
Artistic knowledge has nothing to do with scientific knowledge of physics.

Do you think a plastic bag would fly across the sky in such a consistent and uniform manner while shape shifting fluidly?

You sound more shook than Mobb Deep LOL

O-N-E

Are you an artist or an autist?

I'm a realist.

And you believe in whatever is convenient for your mental capacity at the moment.

Artistic knowledge has nothing to do with scientific knowledge of physics.
tenor.gif

Tell that to Naughty Dog and Kojima-san, and all the art departments and educators in the world.

Fucking hell that one's a doozy.

Do you think a plastic bag would fly across the sky in such a consistent and uniform manner while shape shifting fluidly?

It's not moving in a strange way. It's fucking twirling a bit. Platic + wind. WOW. MUCH ALIEN.

Can't tell if joking or spending time on r/conspiracy.

He's seriously coocoo for coco puffs.

I'm a realist.

And you believe in whatever is convenient for your mental capacity at the moment.

tenor.gif

Tell that to Naughty Dog and Kojima-san, and all the art departments and educators in the world.

Fucking hell that one's a doozy.

It's not moving in a strange way. It's fucking twirling a bit. Platic + wind. WOW. MUCH ALIEN.

He's seriously coocoo for coco puffs.
This is genuinely embarrassing to read.

If you had just said "I need to know what the CIA really said about this sighting, therefore I'll hold my opinion on it", then I would've respected that.

The fact that you're falsely equating artistic knowledge to scientific knowledge of basic physics is embarrassing.

What the hell do developers have to do with this?

Unless you're premise is "this is CGI" then okay, we can agree to that.

Just don't say it's a plastic bag because it's such a stupid thing to say.

O-N-E

This is genuinely embarrassing to read.

If you had just said "I need to know what the CIA really said about this sighting, therefore I'll hold my opinion on it", then I would've respected that.

The fact that you're falsely equating artistic knowledge to scientific knowledge of basic physics is embarrassing.

What the hell do developers have to do with this?

Unless you're premise is "this is CGI" then okay, we can agree to that.

Just don't say it's a plastic bag because it's such a stupid thing to say.

Developers have a lot to do with it. They need to understand the properties of a material to properly represent it in a game with the mesh, physics and shaders. So that it CATCHES THE LIGHT the proper way.

Embarrassing for me?...

200.gif

Fucking hell MHK. You're not self-aware at all.

I can't be nice going forwards. The precipice of idiocy has been well-met by this point.

Tesseract Tesseract Get ITT and assess.

Developers have a lot to do with it. They need to understand the properties of a material to properly represent it in a game with the mesh, physics and shaders. So that it CATCHES THE LIGHT the proper way.

Embarrassing for me?...

200.gif

Fucking hell MHK. You're not self-aware at all.

I can't be nice going forwards. The precipice of idiocy has been well-met by this point.

Tesseract Tesseract Get ITT and assess.
Your use of articulated sentences isn't fooling anyone into thinking that you're intelligent or even knowledgeable of basic laws of physics.

Your rationalization of the video being footage of a plastic bag is almost as embarrassing as flat-earth conspiretards claiming the earth is flat because they see flat land from across the horizon of their peripheral vision.

Stick to your plastic bag argument if it makes you sleep well at night.

Others like myself aren't satisfied with silly answers like that.

Last edited:

O-N-E

BTW you guys keep saying plastic bag as if that's all humanity has used plastic for.

Straw man up in this bitch like CUH-RAAaaAAaazy.

Last edited:

buizel

Banned
Just seen in washington DC

This is the video that made me into a UFO truth seeker:

Haha, theres countless videos like that on youtube. Just youtube "ufo" arrange by date, many sightings are being put up every single day

fun compilation from last couple days (im sure theres a few fake ones from tiktok thrown in there, seems to be; any high quality one looks fake lol catch 22)

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
You'd think after all the untold number of UFO sightings over the years, if they were aliens at least one would've made contact.

There had to be one rogue alien who was like "Yeah I know the plan is to observe guys, but fuck this planet has Tom Cruise on it, I wanna fucking meet the guy"

You'd think after all the untold number of UFO sightings over the years, if they were aliens at least one would've made contact.

There had to be one rogue alien who was like "Yeah I know the plan is to observe guys, but fuck this planet has Tom Cruise on it, I wanna fucking meet the guy"
I've asked that question myself so many times until I realized extraterrestrial life is nothing but a hoax.

UFOs are real, but man-made with a slight touch of deep mystical magic sprinkled on top.

Romulus

It would be like humans going out to the jungle to see confirmed reports of a new species of intelligent apes, then make "contact" with them. It just would not happen. They would take pictures and document them, that's it.

You can tell within seconds that a species is beneath you just by observing them, no need to contact them because there's nothing to gain other than studying them as a species and learning about their behavior from a scientific standpoint

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
It would be like humans going out to the jungle to see confirmed reports of a new species of intelligent apes, then make "contact" with them. It just would not happen. They would take pictures and document them, that's it.

You can tell within seconds that a species is beneath you just by observing them, no need to contact them because there's nothing to gain other than studying them as a species and learning about their behavior from a scientific standpoint
Nah I think one would've found them really cute and unable to resist and run over and give them a banana or something.

Unless advanced life forms lose curiosity, which isn't exclusive to humans, so I think it's an innate biological thing to all life, then I think advanced species would still have curiosity in them and one of them would've succumbed.

buizel

Banned

Yeah a theory I see sitting about is - they do! Most of the recent sightings are probably like families going on vacation to planet Earth and the families might pop out for a minute or two then get back in their car before we eat them :p

Watch this lil segment, from an alien visit in zimbabwe in '97... theres a few other reports and recounts from the kids now grown up recounting the story.

buizel

Banned
Dan Akroyd redeemed.

Strangely enough..

I remember a Reddit post from 2013 that said Aliens would be revealed to us June 2021, the same date as when the Pentagon is meant to drop all the info (will that even come now); after a bunch of big disasters.

Also... theres some theory of alien bases under Antarctica...

Wheres Antarctica-gaf at?

Top Bottom