• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coffee

IAmRei

I think I'm too habitual a coffee drinker to have a £250 a week habit (!)

Glad that you're not buying the beans that are "processed" by animals. It's quite well known that the animals live in miserable conditions and live terrible lives in the pursuit of the beans. I didn't realise that was available through the same company, I personally wouldn't spend money with a company that sold that product at all - I know this company say their beans are foraged not farmed, but I just think the whole thing needs to moved on from, because it definitely keeps the door open to continuation of the trade.
do You mean Luwak? i live near the place if You mean that. I think the coffee itself is kind of overrated to me. there are better alternatives, cheaper, and not by animal. and also animal abuse is kind of common here in my place because my people mostly dumb and cruel. not all, but i get Your point. You won't eat any chicken here if You know how they do with Chicken is bad. Not all people here like that actually.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Aight STARSBarry STARSBarry , I pulled the trigger.

PhQEpJD.jpeg

These babies better be as good as you claim. When I spend €170, I expect to get my money’s worth.

Laptop1991

I drink loads of Coffee, but it's just your standard Nescafe or Maxwell House variety, a lot more expensive here in England in the last couple of years than it should or use to be, i've always wanted to try this Columbian coffee which they say is the best, but i have no idea which one to get and it'll probably be a ridiculous price lol

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I drink loads of Coffee, but it's just your standard Nescafe or Maxwell House variety, a lot more expensive here in England in the last couple of years than it should or use to be, i've always wanted to try this Columbian coffee which they say is the best, but i have no idea which one to get and it'll probably be a ridiculous price lol

The UK has a vibrant specialty coffee scene, just google specialty coffee and find a place, go have a taste.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Do they let you try them before buying, because there is quite a few to choose from.

Typically in specialty shops the coffee they serve is the coffee they sell. Just find one nearby that has good google reviews for service and be honest, tell them that you’re a nescafe normie curious about better coffee.

Laptop1991

Typically in specialty shops the coffee they serve is the coffee they sell. Just find one nearby that has good google reviews for service and be honest, tell them that you’re a nescafe normie curious about better coffee.
Right, with you, Nescafe normies like me are well know then, i'll give it a try when i'm in the city centre next.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Does anyone else have OCD when it comes to which mug you drink your coffee out of? If my coffee mug is dry, in the dishwasher, with cement oatmeal in it, I have to clean it even if all my other mugs are clean. Is this a coffee drinker thing or should I see a Dr.?

Top Bottom