• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson says the payoff was worth the risk. “I thought they were going to need an intern to open all the hate mail,” she says. “Now I have people you would least expect–like this giant, blond, bearded guy I met in Denver–telling me how they connect to Ms. Marvel because they were made fun of in school for being different.”

just got some terrigen mist in my eye
that's all

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
let's get lost and tell yr friends tbh

I just looked up The Weeknd "Often" and it's labeled explicit....the musical equivalent of lewd i bet.

weeknd is lewd as hell haha:

I don't drink my liquor with a chasin
And money is the only thing I'm chasin
And some dope dimes on some coke lines
Give me head all night, cum four times
Baby girl just wanna smoke a pound
Do an ounce, get some dick
Tell her friends about it

alternatively, carly rae is not:

Gimmie love
Gimmie love, gimmie love, gimmie love, gimmie love
Gimmie touch
Cause I want what I want, do you think that I want too much?

Boogiepop

Oh... My... God! Been reading Spider-Man/Human Torch, and issue 3, the one with the Spider car... it's a thing of beauty. If it ever comes back in print, I'm so buying this thing.

Boogiepop

Oh, also, read volume 3 of Ms Marvel and yeah... I'm really liking that series so far. Without spoiling either the series or the event or anything... does it look like the Secret Wars stuff is going to screw anything up for the series?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Oh, also, read volume 3 of Ms Marvel and yeah... I'm really liking that series so far. Without spoiling either the series or the event or anything... does it look like the Secret Wars stuff is going to screw anything up for the series?

nope. her "last days" arc is sweet and feels like a natural progression of her story.

her story will continue post-secret wars in Ms Marvel. same author, editor and 2 great artists.

Messi

Nope

Boogiepop

nope. her "last days" arc is sweet and feels like a natural progression of her story.

her story will continue post-secret wars in Ms Marvel. same author, editor and 2 great artists.

Awesome, good to hear. When I was reading it I was like "oh man, I really like what they're setting up here, this is great... Oh wait, crap, Secret Wars can't be too far behind this!" Glad to hear those fears were unfounded, though!

Owzers

That Until Dawn is pretty good though, i don't even hate Mike anymore. Kinda. Maybe MGS people made a mistake?

50% off Fantagraphics sale on CMX? Oh baby! Give me some recommendations GAF!
frye posted a list of titles at the end of the August OT. I'd copy and paste but I'm on my phone. I'm gonna check out Prison Pit and Megahex though.

frye is that dude so I'm sure they're all mostly good

Messi

Also agree. I'm just saying, I was getting legit bored.

Outside though, man. Man oh man.

I think maybe it was boring because
most of it was already in the trailers. I was wondering how many times they were going to show the fire dude absorbing bullets and blowing up people lol. The person in the straight jacket was creepy as fuck.

Is stating the truth trolling now?

Mgs1 had quite the brilliant/short tutorial, so yeah.
Same goes for Mgs2 with the whole tanker being the tutorial.
Same goes for Mgs3 and the failed initial mission.

I can't remember wtf they did on mgs4. Terrible game, really.

MGR tutorial was baller too.

Owzers

I'm so glad Uptown Funk is fading, that stuff was getting to me.

Oh hey, have you heard this new song "Downtown" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis? Now this is a song.

Finished reading Bang Tango last night, and all I have to say is DAMN. Some cold-hearted women, and men-who-want-to-be women.

Dude's a sap though.

Finished reading Bang Tango last night, and all I have to say is DAMN. Some cold-hearted women, and men-who-want-to-be women.

Dude's a sap though.

Uh, seriously?

Edit:
To be more clear, without having any further context it very much sounds like you're referring to a trans woman as being a man. If this is the case then it is, outside a very specific statement otherwise, incorrect. If not, then it's probably a good idea to find a way to rephrase to be more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom