• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Chivalry 2, Scorn, A Plague Tale: Requiem, and More

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Out of nowhere.

Both pc and Xbox

Trailer:

Update : several titles as well.

Also :

Medieval Dynasty (Xbox Series X|S) – October 6

The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season (PC) – October 6

The Walking Dead: Season Two (PC) – October 6

Costume Quest (Cloud and Console) – October 11

Eville (Console and PC) – October 11
Available on day one with Game Pass

Dyson Sphere Program (PC) – October 13
Available on day one with PC Game Pass

Scorn (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – October 14

A Plague Tale: Requiem (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – October 18

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Fucking finally. A game I wanted, held off buying for once, came to Gamepass in the end..

gKIEyFq.jpg

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Just bought one steam a week ago. Awesome game, will deffo install on series x to play on the TV.

Gamepass is the real deal.

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
That video makes me irrationally angry. Or perhaps rationally angry. I guess this is what kids find funny these days. Yuck.

But the game is cool I'm sure!

jaysius

Banned
It'll be interesting to see how this translates to consoles, I hope they did real work to adapt it to consoles, but the first game was kind of jank on PC so I don't know if they even understand the undertaking of porting a game to console.

We shall see tomorrow.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Game has crossplay.... looking forward to this as a PC player who already gets huge amounts of hate being an archer and spearing people with a javelin...

Can't wait for all the new console players who have the turning circle of a semi

Last edited:

manfestival

I loved the first one but had a passing interest in this one. Totally digging the thought that I will be playing it tomorrow

Draugoth

Gold Member

TW_Coming-Soon_10.4.2022-5f5df4b89e5d39bf7e33.jpg

Spooky season is kicking off early with costumes, nightmarish horrors, medieval knights, zombies, and more rats than you can shake a stick at. Get your controllers, your mice, and your touch screens ready for a new set of Game Pass games!

Available Today

Chivalry 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer, first-person slasher inspired by epic medieval movie battles. You’ll be thrust into the action of every iconic moment of the era – from clashing swords to storms of flaming arrows, to sprawling castle sieges and more. Charge into battle on horseback and claim glory with your blade!

Chivalry 2

Coming Soon

Medieval Dynasty (Xbox Series X|S) – October 6
Available now with PC Game Pass and coming soon to Xbox Series X|S. In Medieval Dynasty, you take on the role of a young man who has fled from war and wants to take his fate into his own hands. From being alone, inexperienced, and poor, you will develop into a master of many skills, a leader of your community, and the founder of a prosperous dynasty which is meant to last and prosper for generations to come.

Medieval Dynasty

The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season (PC) – October 6
A five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.

The Walking Dead: Season Two (PC) – October 6
The Walking Dead: Season Two continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in a world gone mad. Meet new survivors, explore new locations, and make gruesome decisions in this five-part game series of choice and consequence.

Costume Quest (Cloud and Console) – October 11
Rediscover Halloween in this imaginative RPG from Tim Schafer’s Double Fine Productions. Explore the monster-filled neighborhood of Auburn Pines, Autumn Haven Mall, and Fall Valley Carnival. Collect magical costumes with superpowers, unique weapons, and special items as you hunt down quests. Level-up your heroic warrior and battle the evil overlords in this epic adventure to save Halloween!

Eville (Console and PC) – October 11
Available on day one with Game Pass:
Betray your friends – and lie your way to victory. In the multiplayer social deduction game Eville you find yourself in a village riddled by a series of murders. Some say it might have been you – or was it? Convince others you’re not a murderer to stay alive!

Eville

Dyson Sphere Program (PC) – October 13
Available on day one with PC Game Pass:
Build the most efficient intergalactic factory in space simulation strategy game Dyson Sphere Program! Harness the power of stars, collect resources, plan and design production lines, and develop your interstellar factory from a small space workshop to a galaxy-wide industrial empire.

Scorn (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – October 14
Scorn is an atmospheric first-person horror adventure game set in a nightmarish universe of odd forms and somber tapestry. It is designed around the idea of “being thrown into the world.” Isolated and lost inside this dream-like world, you will explore different interconnected regions in a non-linear fashion.

Scorn

A Plague Tale: Requiem (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – October 18
In this direct sequel to A Plague Tale: Innocence, embark on a heartrending journey into a brutal, breathtaking world, and discover the cost of saving those you love in a desperate struggle for survival. Strike from the shadows or unleash hell with a variety of weapons, tools, and unearthly powers.

A Plague Tale: Requiem

In Case You Missed It

Prodeus (Cloud and Console) – Available now
Get ready to paint the walls red. Featuring a hand-crafted campaign from industry FPS veterans, over-the-top gory visuals, and a built-in community map browser for instantaneous action with nearly limitless levels to play. Prodeus is the retro shooter you’ve been waiting for.

DLC / Game Updates

The Elder Scrolls Online: Heroes of the High Isle – Available until October 11
The Elder Scrolls Online’s Heroes of High Isle in-game event ends soon! Work together to earn rewards and unlock the ESO: Firesong DLC for free. You need to own the High Isle Chapter to participate in the event and claim its rewards. The ESO: High Isle Collector’s Edition is on sale for a limited time.

Microsoft Flight Simulator – World Update XI: Canada – Available now
Microsoft Flight Simulator’s World Update XI: Canada invites you to explore this massive, diverse country, presented in the highest resolution and fidelity yet! Explore magnificent urban architecture, wave-battered northern coastlines, and vast sweeps of tundra, glaciers, and towering peaks. Available now as a free update with Game Pass. Learn more here.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

Eville: Housewarming Bundle – October 11
Wear constellation Acora outfits and items, be a sneaky Little Acora, display a trophy in your home, or run amok as the infamous Mr. Peterson and accessories.

Need for Speed Heat: Deluxe Edition Upgrade – October 11
Hustle by day and risk it all at night in Need for Speed Heat, a thrilling race experience that pits you against a city’s rogue police force as you battle your way into street racing’s elite.

Apex Legends: From Above Weapon Charm – October 11
Get hyped for your next game of Apex Legends with the From Above Weapon Charm.

Leaving October 15

The following games are leaving the Game Pass library soon, so be sure to jump back in before they go! Remember to use your membership discount to save up to 20% to keep them in your library.

• Bloodroots (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Echo Generation (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Into The Pit (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Ring of Pain (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Sable (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • The Good Life (Cloud, Console, and PC)
We’ve always got more games coming – and if you’re looking for a suggestion on what to download next, you can always check out @yournextgame for some recommendations from us!

Last edited:
Guess I need to rush through Good Life and Sable.

The list is pretty light for consoles, but has 2 heavy hitters. Scorn and Plague Tale are awesome additions obviously. Chivalry 2 is also a good addition.

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Chivalry 2 is one of my fav games to play online... sadly it has an issue with MTX meaning that yes... you need to spend a significant amount of time playing if you want to look cool... or you know just pay up (please don't)

However people play for the gameplay rather than the carrot, I love nothing more than being hated on for throwing a spear into people's heads instead of dueling them as they believe everyone should...

Did I mention you can have both your arms chopped off and still headbutt people to death? Or throw BEEEEEES at people?

Last edited:

Chukhopops

Guess I need to rush through Good Life and Sable.

The list is pretty light for consoles, but has 2 heavy hitters. Scorn and Plague Tale are awesome additions obviously. Chivalry 2 is also a good addition.
The Good Life is without any exaggeration one of the worst games I’ve played in years.

It’s ugly, it runs poorly, it has awful controls, grating sound effects, shit gameplay loop.
Did anyone other than this house beat Echo Generation? We did, and that means we are the Greatests!
Echo Generation is fantastic, really excited for this studio’s new game which uses the same art style.

The Good Life is without any exaggeration one of the worst games I’ve played in years.

It’s ugly, it runs poorly, it has awful controls, grating sound effects, shit gameplay loop.

Echo Generation is fantastic, really excited for this studio’s new game which uses the same art style.
Well maybe I won't have to waste that much time on that one then lol. But I still intend to try it.

Jaybe

Gold Member
Nice that a Plague Tale Requiem is nearly here. Been slim pickings most of this year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom