• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONCACAF Gold Cup | 7-26 July 2015 | The Ecstasy of Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Not understanding why Gyasi is staying so deep. Mix should probably have received a yellow card by now for accumulation.

Mory Dunz

Just you wait. They'll figure it out too.

They used to.

I'm guessing you weren't around during older MLS days. Like a decade ago.

Full Sierra Mist ads.

The game was relegated to a corner. The advertisement box was bigger. The Ad also got audio.

I want to say it happened like once per half.

Mory Dunz

I haven't been paying enough attention to the USMNT and Sporting KC, but has Besler been out of favor since his fitness comments?

Yeah.

Which is weird considering how our CBs are nothing to write home about. A year ago he was an everygame starter too.

You just want Bedoya, hater.

It is known. ;)

Zusi just...isn't at this level imo.

He doesn't see the space and runs with his down.
...Literally. Have you seen him? Looks hunched over lol.

But really, he's good. He runs hard. And can cross sometimes. But that's not enough. Not good enough at ball control and passing among other things.

Yeah.

Which is weird considering how our CBs are nothing to write home about. A year ago he was an everygame starter too.
I guess Jurgen takes fitness for that January camp seriously. Besler probably shouldn't have spoken publicly about it, but I didn't feel like him saying he needed to be fit for March 1st was so ridiculous. He's a talented player, and we could probably use him.

8m39KkR.jpg

Brashnir

Underestimated our opponents, came out with a cute lineup, and were lucky we didn't give up some points for it.

What a poor performance, but I'll take the three points and run.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Klinsmann better put in a serious line-up for the knockout rounds. What I mean is Beckerman holding down the fort and Bradley floating around up-field.

Mory Dunz

Eh. Sure.

Haiti isn't as bad as we might think. Judging from the two games. In fact, no teams are except Cuba.

We still should've put 3-4 past them. 1st half was poor. 2nd was alright.

It wasn't pretty by any means. But I'm not going to bitch too much after the U.S. Won its group after two games.

I'll do it for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom