• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA EURO 2024 |OT| Es Kommt Nach Hause

T8SC

FB-IMG-1719775793522.jpg

FeralEcho

Honestly just the fact that Georgia managed to score a goal is good enough for me. Even if they lose now,they go out with their heads held high.

I stick to my 2-1 for Spain win prediction,still though,one more half to go,you never know what could happen.

clarky

Gold Member
Honestly just the fact that Georgia managed to score a goal is good enough for me. Even if they lose now,they go out with their heads held high.

I stick to my 2-1 for Spain win prediction,still though,one more half to go,you never know what could happen.

That's all you want from you team, to have a good go. Denmark last night was a good example.

England tonight was not.

FeralEcho

That's all you want from you team, to have a good go. Denmark last night was a good example.

England tonight was not.
Pretty much... It's what I want from my team Romania on Tuesday.No one gave us any chances in the begining but we got this far.Now,even if we don't qualify, I just want them to play ferociously and passionately. I want them to play with the mentality to win even if they lose and I'll be proud of them.

I saw that winner mentality in alot of "smaller" teams this tourney like Slovakia,Switzerland,Austria,Georgia etc. and it's the reason so many big teams were taken off guard by the smaller ones.

Slovakia,even though they go home now,they have nothing to be ashamed of. They played the best they could and fought hard on each ball and they have nothing but respect from me as a neutral viewer.

T8SC

Spain Vs Germany in the next round then. Should be a good game.

Unlucky Georgia, played well, great heart, but I can't see them scoring 3 in the next 10 minutes.

T8SC

England have lots of match winners even when we play like absolute trash.

I was referring to the Georgia goal at that point, but yes we have match winners, however that's not enough against teams with an equal amount of match winners like Spain, France, Germany and Portugal who can also play like a well drilled team.

DJ12

I want to like Spain, I have them in a sweepstake at work, but there's only so much throwing themselves to the floor holding their faces after stubbing their own toe on the turf that I can stand.

Come on Germany!!

Go_Ly_Dow

I was referring to the Georgia goal at that point, but yes we have match winners, however that's not enough against teams with an equal amount of match winners like Spain, France, Germany and Portugal who can also play like a well drilled team.
I agree, will be knocked out against a better team unless there's a big improvement overall play.

FeralEcho

I think Lukaku touched the ball a total of 3 times this whole match.... he's been so non existent this match,I think all those nulled goals have broken him mentally...

France also hasn't been that impressive either in this match though they have been the more offensive team.

So far,despite England's passive game yesterday I had much more fun during that game than this one.Hopefully the 2nd half will be more interesting.

We need a goal for the game to open up more.

T8SC

Missed the first half thanks to that 'work' place. Doesn't look like I missed much though.

Come on Belgium, I want my sweepstake money!

FeralEcho

Fuck you Lukaku, fat piece of shit didn't do anything usefull during this game. What the fuck man...

What's wrong with this coach, how can he leave that 200kg loser on the field the whole game...
I said it before but I honestly think all the nulled goals he's had this tourney broke him mentally,he was completely absent in today's game.

Top Bottom