• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA EURO 2024 |OT| Es Kommt Nach Hause

T8SC

Just the one change then, because it was working so well before...........

In Mainoo we trust.

Would've been nice to see Gordon and Palmer though... And maybe even Watkins. But Southgate won't change that many at once. Let's see how the first 45 plays out.

Let's go!!!

🦁🦁🦁

FeralEcho

Please for the love of god no pens.
Either way I think Slovakia will score...they scored in all group stage matches. But I do think England will be the one to advance. I feel it will go into overtime. It all depends on how strong England starts this match,if they start strong putting pressure I feel they will win before extra time.

T8SC

Yellow card within 3 minutes. Good start.

Guehi will miss the next match if we go through.

Edit: 2 in 6 minutes. Wtf.

Last edited:

Fret Runner

Gk kicks it, two passes and it’s back to him.
Make it make sense.

We are so cooked I feel. Only a Few mins in, I know, but I’m just not seeing anything from the players that gives me hope. Just not feeling this at all. Urghhh back to doom watching. Come on England I don’t wanna go back to early 2000s era of just waiting for the fuck ups.

T8SC

Never seen so many passes between the back 4. Nobody making any movement up front. No fucking left side, I feel like a broken record saying that. Foden runs 3 yards and cuts it back every time. Get Gordon on!

FeralEcho

it'll be ok he'll bring palmer on when we are 3 down
Seriously when even the Gk goes outside the box to tell the defenders to push forward....I don't understand why Southgate plays so defensevely and passive.

Arteta plays Saka way more offensevely while here Saka just passes back cobstantly instead of pushing through... it's like all these players have their potential chained up...

FeralEcho

England vs Italy would be first football game when everyone on the pitch is autistic.
Seriously...they both were at these last 2 matches somehow the most passive and defensive teams even when they are down 1 goal or even 2 in Italy's case.

Wtf is Southgate doing with this play?

Even the romanian comentators were tired of all these backpasses by the England midfield and wingers.... It's like they are passing time....while down 1 goal lol

ThisIsMyDog

Seriously...they both were at these last 2 matches somehow the most passive and defensive teams even when they are down 1 goal or even 2 in Italy's case.

Wtf is Southgate doing with this play?

Even the romanian comentators were tired of all these backpasses by the England midfield and wingers.... It's like they are passing time....while down 1 goal lol
England is sooo boring to watch i think im going to die of boredom before this game ends. The most valuable national team in the world my ass.

T8SC

Trippier off
Saka off
Kane off
Foden off

TAA on
Gordon on
Palmer on
Watkins on

Switch TAA with Walker.

But no doubt he'll take off Mainoo, our one bright spark, for Gallacher or some shit.

Edit: That'd be the fucking team I said to play the other day! :messenger_unamused:

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
Trippier off
Saka off
Kane off
Foden off

TAA on
Gordon on
Palmer on
Watkins on

Switch TAA with Walker.

But no doubt he'll take off Mainoo, our one bright spark, for Gallacher or some shit.

Edit: That'd be the fucking team I said to play the other day! :messenger_unamused:
The team he should have started with.

At this point i want them out, fucking awful.

FeralEcho

What the hell was that...
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

FeralEcho

No wonder Neville and Rooney don't like Bellingham...That was an embarassing attempt at getting a penalty...Reminded me of those Neymar ballerina attempts...

FeralEcho

England fully deserve to go home if nothing changes in the next 15 mins... They reminded me of Italy yesterday...Barely any desire to attack and pushthrough.

Slovakia would fully deserve this win with how passionate they played.

Last edited:

T8SC

14 minutes to go.

All that attacking flair and we've managed 2 goals in 4 games.

Simply not good enough. Everyone of them needs to take a long look in their 24 carat diamond encrusted Gucci branded mirror.

Last edited:
Top Bottom