• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA EURO 2024 |OT| Es Kommt Nach Hause

T8SC

Funny GIF

sam-jackson-who-the-fuck-is-this-asshole.gif

Fret Runner

Bellingham you beaut.
Come onnnn kill it off in ET.

England being the first game to go to extra time. Of-fucking-course. We can’t fucking escape it can we.

FeralEcho

England need to change everything about that team's mentality and tactics if they want to pass Switzerland in the quarters.

This was an awful showing and it was a lucky win in the end.Southgate needs to let these players loose and stop holding them back so much.

In my opinion Slovakia deserved the win today more but they were unlucky to get that goal so late, hopefully we see an unshackled England with Switzerland that proves why they deserve to be here in this stage.

Gp1

It's staying...

I hope we see Switzerland playing like a they played with Italy against this England, not like normal full on defense Switzerland.

Dr.Morris79

England need to change everything about that team's mentality and tactics if they want to pass Switzerland in the quarters.

This was an awful showing and it was a lucky win in the end.Southgate needs to let these players loose and stop holding them back so much.

In my opinion Slovakia deserved the win today more but they were unlucky to get that goal so late, hopefully we see an unshackled England with Switzerland that proves why they deserve to be here in this stage.
Aye, we ain't going much further if that carries on.

France V Belgium tomorrow. Can't wait for that :messenger_sunglasses:

Fret Runner

I hate supporting England.
Jesus fucking Christ almighty. Nothings ever normal.

Still potentially comin ome bois!

Gotta play better to beat Switzerland though. That’s for fucking certain. Can peacefully watch the rest of the games knowing we are still in it now though. Sweet relief :messenger_beaming:

Top Bottom