• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONCACAF Gold Cup | 7-26 July 2015 | The Ecstasy of Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US may nick the three points here, but they'll have definitely have question marks going forward. The whole team looks out of sync and unfocused. (And don't get me wrong, Honduras is a strong team, but the majority of their chances were due to unforced errors from American defenders).

Nesotenso

that was bad. passing was off. Defense looked tired. The whole team didn't play with the right amount of intensity. Win is a win but the team needs to get better as the tournament rolls on.

The US may nick the three points here, but they'll have definitely have question marks going forward. The whole team looks out of sync and unfocused. (And don't get me wrong, Honduras is a strong team, but the majority of their chances were due to unforced errors from American defenders).

yup. I am hoping a healthy Bedoya gets a start on the wing and Omar maybe comes in for Alvarado.

Clydefrog

Dicey win but what'dya expect, it's the USMNT

FzMdtN5.gif

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
this is what happens when you decide to use all the high tier friendlies to test the B team i guess

Osorio

FESFUT wants El Salvador to reach the semi-finals for the first time with this squad.

Right...

Either way, vamos El Salvador!

Osorio

The Cuban team is most likely going to play against Mexico with 16 squad players and no coach.

One forward has defected. Six players are going to join the team for the second group stage game in Phoenix. Not sure what the coach's situation is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom