• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Confirmed: Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer is coming in December

Draugoth

Gold Member
We are very excited to let you know that in early December, we will release the first trailer for the next Grand Theft Auto. We look forward to many more years of sharing these experiences with all of you.Thank you,Sam Houser

grand-theft-auto-vi-officially-announced-teased-v0-2y2x8y1sg4zb1.png

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
And Rockstar being Rockstar it gets delayed to Spring 2025 and then delayed to end of 2025. I hope this isn't the case.....
", we will release the first trailer for the next Grand Theft Auto. We look forward to many more years of sharing these experiences with all of you.Thank you,Sam Houser"

They are going to release trailers for many years is how I read that statement.

Lokaum D+

"GTA 6 ll be an aways online game"
"it ll cost $80"
"game ll not feature in game cash only Shark cards"

Last edited:
was kind of hoping for cover art or at a minimum a logo, but good to hear it is early December. Almost certainly the first week, before the VGA's

marjo

Rockstar games are really not my thing. I bought GTA4, RDR, GTA5, and RDR 2 on launch, and always fall off them after a few hours. Yet, every time a new one is announced, I give in to the hype, get excited about it, and buy it at launch. WTF is wrong with me?

Last edited:

saintjules

Not too far off from those October predictions, amirite?

I know Rockstar is bigger than TGA, but if Geoff somehow locked in that trailer, that would be massive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom