• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Confirmed: Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer is coming in December

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
3qEeuAu.jpg

MCplayer

So what were the rumors that it stated that the trailer was ginna release later at November or early December? Did that leaker described the trailer?
Where is the leak?

Salz01

I hope it’s a meaty trailer, and not just a logo. Like show some fast clips of gameplay, and I’ll be satisfied.

whyman

If this is a Game Awards trailer it will crash all streams. If it’s not, everyone will be talking about this trailer and not the game awards.

Stafford

I hope it’s a meaty trailer, and not just a logo. Like show some fast clips of gameplay, and I’ll be satisfied.

Rockstar never shows directly gameplay in their first trailer of any game. Just look at the very first GTA 5 trailer, it was all ingame, in fact i think final game looked even better, but third person gameplay scenes until much later.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Fingers still crossed that rumor was true and they open the trailer with this

It's too fitting and at this point Ill be sad if it isnt used :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Last edited:

supernova8

Banned
I think thats wild the dire state we're at where an announcement for a trailer of a game years away is enough to make the entire internet collectively orgasm
Plus it'll probably be shit anyway since Rockstar discovered they can print money with GTA Online, just as innovation with FIFA games went out the window as soon as EA realized it cost milk people with Ultimate Team.

Last edited:
Top Bottom