• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Could that be the Leader of Assassins Brotherhood in AC Valhalla

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
ufjffwT.jpg

I think that old man from the trailer is the leader of the Assassins brotherhood not Odin .. and his name is Hassan , he is the founder and this group has established in 1050 . The Viking age is around that date I think so we could witness the beginning of the Assassins and maybe see or hear about Altair somewhere in there

but what do you think guys ? .. I’d be happy if they bring that up and we can see the start of Hashashin Aka Assassins

Last edited:

RSB

Banned
My first thought was "Altair?" But looking at the time period it cannot be (Valhalla takes place about three hundred years before AC1)

I still think he could be an assassin of some sort, maybe an important character in the story. He could just be Odin I guess, but that seems less likely somehow.

Hyped either way. Love this series.

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
My first thought was "Altair?" But looking at the time period it cannot be (Valhalla takes place about three hundred years before AC1)

I still think he could be an assassin of some sort, maybe an important character in the story. He could just be Odin I guess, but that seems less likely somehow.

Yup .. it can’t be Altair but I think it’s the leader I mentioned looking at the time period he established the guilt but maybe I’m wrong

Arachnid

That's a great idea, but Valhalla takes place towards the end of the 9th century (which is 801-900). If this guy established his brotherhood in 1050, that would put him square in the middle of this game and AC1 in the timeline. It's Odin or some other Master Assassin.

Last edited:

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
That's a great idea, but Valhalla takes place towards the end of the 9th century (which is 801-900). If this guy established his brotherhood in 1050, that would put him square in the middle of this game and AC1 in the timeline. It's Odin or some other Master Assassin.

Well , Viking time period is approximately from 790 to 1066 but if the game just presents a specific time period maybe even we can see the first Assassin , But seeing Odin as an assassin is just not right to me tbh

that’s why I prefer what I said before

Nankatsu

Gold Member
That was one of the things I liked from the trailer, because that dude completely gave me Ezio vibes:

8013b17ba9b618dab9b98d8c5fe2f91b.jpg

jpfyInB.jpg

It would be awesome he made a comeback, but is nearly impossible, since the times don't match at all.

They could pull some ghostly / godly shit from the ass, but I don't know.

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
That was one of the things I liked from the trailer, because that dude completely gave me Ezio vibes:

8013b17ba9b618dab9b98d8c5fe2f91b.jpg

jpfyInB.jpg

It would be awesome he made a comeback, but is nearly impossible, since the times don't match at all.

They could pull some ghostly / godly shit from the ass, but I don't know.

You got me wrong , it’s impossible to be Ezio I was talking even before Ezio ..
I was pointing at the leader of the Assassins who founded the guild

LPgsuef.jpg

Arachnid

Well , Viking time period is approximately from 790 to 1066 but if the game just presents a specific time period maybe even we can see the first Assassin , But seeing Odin as an assassin is just not right to me tbh

that’s why I prefer what I said before
Yeah, maybe they can extend to cover more through artifacts or something. I just mean the director specified this game takes place in the 800s. I still think your idea about that being a higher up assassin is right on the money though.

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
Yeah, maybe they can extend to cover more through artifacts or something. I just mean the director specified this game takes place in the 800s. I still think your idea about that being a higher up assassin is right on the money though.

Yeah I got you .. well I wish they do it right this time because I didn’t like what they did after the AC3 , everything is changing to More focus on big ass open world with many side boring quests and I don’t like it tbh , so I hope the story is more than good and cover the Assassins side more than anything else

SaucyJack

AC1 is set in 1191, Valhalla is set around the time of Alfred the Great who was king from 866-899. So you’re right a 300 year gap.

Assassin's Creed lore has a gap from the 5th to 11th centuries so this game will certainly plug a big chunk of that gap. They certainly have a lot of history to play with.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
You got me wrong , it’s impossible to be Ezio I was talking even before Ezio ..
I was pointing at the leader of the Assassins who founded the guild

LPgsuef.jpg

I know mate, I just thought it looked a lot like Ezio's model.

And on a more personal note I kind of wish it was him, AC games went down the road since they decided to kill Desmond / Altair / Ezio.

Top Bottom