• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
So the day 1 patch is out now and still no quality option on PS5 but it runs unlocked at ~60.

Why is the series X has quality mode and the PS5 isnt? If the IQ is good i dont care but i aint playing this with bad IQ
How do you get these sort of information? Also maybe patches does not get at the same time? I am on version 1.0.0.6. 59.2GB on eggzbawx

Luipadre

How do you get these sort of information? Also maybe patches does not get at the same time? I am on version 1.0.0.6. 59.2GB on eggzbawx

From the internet? :) Both console are on the same build now with 2 patches since last week.

zkorejo

ziCJs9t.jpg

Yay!

YlAuH0h.jpg

200.gif
Steam doesnt get that?

M1chl

Isn't it like I don't know, typical? What are the "interesting" ones?
Skill based, like have a threesome or kill two guys with one slap.

From the internet? :) Both console are on the same build now with 2 patches since last week.
I mean if I get that correctly, you cannot play the game so far and review build it's different or am I wrong?

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
why are they releasing updates anyway? why not hold everything off until before launch so therey is only 1 patch to download?

SullaFelix

Neo Member
I think am coming down with a cough and a belly ache, i might need to take Thursday and Friday of work if it gets any worse, which I am sure it will. Cough Cough

Hahahaha I thought about doing the same by my boss and colleagues are gamers and would know what's up.

Skill based, like have a threesome or kill two guys with one slap.
It's a RPG. Role play. You should disable achievements the second you start the game. Immersion breaking bullcrap if you ask me. After you finish the game and exhaust all possibilities, maybe then it's worth looking at them...

M1chl

It's a RPG. Role play. You should disable achievements the second you start the game. Immersion breaking bullcrap if you ask me. After you finish the game and exhaust all possibilities, maybe then it's worth looking at them...
No I definitely not going to care before I fisnish the game (story), that's my MO in all of the games. They I like to have fun and skill based achievemnts some of the time shows you what is possible I like those which leads you to different play styles, to some tricks and stuff like that. But those are rare...

People with early copies
So retail copy does not have time protection? I don't know since I am pretty much all digital...

Last edited:

Luipadre

No I definitely not going to care before I fisnish the game (story), that's my MO in all of the games. They I like to have fun and skill based achievemnts some of the time shows you what is possible I like those which leads you to different play styles, to some tricks and stuff like that. But those are rare...

So retail copy does not have time protection? I don't know since I am pretty much all digital...

On console? Ofc they dont

Trunim

Does anyone know if there are like face presets? I want to have the other face for female V, before they changed her.

SullaFelix

Neo Member
Anyone know if the PS5 rest mode issue have been fixed? I'm finding conflicting info online. I want to leave it on rest mode while I download this behemoth but the last thing I need is bricked console on Cyberpunk launch...

Kadayi

Banned
I think am coming down with a cough and a belly ache, i might need to take Thursday and Friday of work if it gets any worse, which I am sure it will. Cough Cough

I hope you feel better soon. I heard Night Nurse City is good for coughs 🤔

bitoriginal

Anyone know if the PS5 rest mode issue have been fixed? I'm finding conflicting info online. I want to leave it on rest mode while I download this behemoth but the last thing I need is bricked console on Cyberpunk launch...

I've downloaded the game in rest mode, and not had an issue. I've been using rest mode since launch, I just never use it with a game running.

There is also a 28gb patch post DL. The patch doesn't have an image associated with it so looks a bit odd when you download, so don't worry you've damaged your PS5 using rest mode!

Edit: I think there was some advice to make sure the console isn't outputting USB charging whilst in rest mode. I do have that turned off, but it doesn't affect using the Samsung T7 1tb SSD.

Last edited:
I've turned off rest mode on my PS5. Sony hasn't released any info about whether they've patched the rest mode issues.

I'd leave mine on if I were you just to be safe.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Does anyone know if there are like face presets? I want to have the other face for female V, before they changed her.
there are 3 (i think) presets. or maybe it's 2 presets + 1 random. i can't remember.

i too want to have the original female V appearance.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
there are 3 (i think) presets. or maybe it's 2 presets + 1 random. i can't remember.

i too want to have the original female V appearance.

Any way to export characters? I want Ryo Hazuki with tits but I may need to commission the work since I have no talent in that regard

DeaDPo0L84

Have there been any updates to download on the GoG version? All I've had is the initial download and it was only around 55gbs or so.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I keep hearing conflicting reports on the length of the campaign - some say fifteen hours, some say mid-twenties, now this article is claiming about thirty seven hours:

Edit: Nevermind, I missed a crucial sentence in that article - they're claiming a tad over twenty for the core campaign as well

In any event, I will be happy with twenty. That's about my sweet spot for a game so long as I can spend as much time as I want on the side content.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I keep hearing conflicting reports on the length of the campaign - some say fifteen hours, some say mid-twenties, now this article is claiming about thirty seven hours:

In any event, I will be happy with twenty. That's about my sweet spot for a game so long as I can spend as much time as I want on the side content.
it's gonna dependant on that persons individual playstyle and how much time they got before having to put up a review.

witcher 3 main story only can be beat in as little as 32 hours. took me ~50 hours.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Each of the three starting classes sounds like a totally unique experience. Still not sure which one to pick they all sound good!
i'm doing Nomad > Street Kid > Corpo!

1. Game preloaded - Work from home Wednesday - off for four days
  2. herbs obtained - thank you AZ for legalization
  3. will get a few beers/drinks
  4. Ghost Pepper noodles obtained
  5. need to get a frozen burrito and or pizza today
  6. IM SO READY

talk to me about those ghost pepper noodles!

i love noodles but never heard of ghost pepper ones before!! sounds delicious :D

SnapShot

Anyone know how much space the game requires on PC now with patches and all? is it still 70-something? wanna free up some space for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom