• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CYBERPUNK 2077 |OT2| The Last Samurai [>56K Warning_]

RavageX

I see where I can get the DLC on sale....but based off my experience with the game so far I don't know if it is a good idea. I just simply did not get much enjoyment out of it.

Wizz-Art

A couple of years ago I bought the limited edition Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X which came with a code for when the game released and the promise for the first DLC expansion for free. When Phantom Liberty was announced and canceled for the Xbox One, CDPR announced that the people that bought the limited edition Cyberpunk Xbox will get a refund for the DLC or something vague, I was disappointed of course but actually forgot about it.

Hence my surprise a couple of hours ago when I was moving stuff from my external HDD to my new expansion card on my XSX and it says that I own Phantom Liberty - I never ever bought it and didn't hear they were honoring their promise to people who bought the limited edition Cyberpunk console.

Anyone with more info on this?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Quick question.. I've been waiting to play this since launch but the 30fps wasn't cutting it. Now I can play in 60 and yeah. So much better.

In the intro you have to go to a "doctor" for your cyber virus. Didn't do any missions so my money is low. We agreed on him doing it for free atm but when I jack in every option says "not enough cash, stranger" expect for 1. But it seems the game wants me to choose 1 upgrade for the virus and perhaps I've missed something It seems I can't and it doesn't let back out of the upgrade screen.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Is it a bug? I passed this section on PS4PRO so I guess it's me?

I got frustrated and closed the game =/

T4keD0wN

Quick question.. I've been waiting to play this since launch but the 30fps wasn't cutting it. Now I can play in 60 and yeah. So much better.

In the intro you have to go to a "doctor" for your cyber virus. Didn't do any missions so my money is low. We agreed on him doing it for free atm but when I jack in every option says "not enough cash, stranger" expect for 1. But it seems the game wants me to choose 1 upgrade for the virus and perhaps I've missed something It seems I can't and it doesn't let back out of the upgrade screen.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Is it a bug? I passed this section on PS4PRO so I guess it's me?

I got frustrated and closed the game =/
Been a while since i played, but you dont need to pay Victor at all, he will remove the virus when he gives you the kiroshi eyes and hand upgrade during the mission even if you dont have money (i think you might have to equip both of them at the cyberware screen when he does the operation, not sure about this part, its been a while)

You can pay him back later if you want to access his store, but thats not really needed since 2.0 has changed ripperdoc stock and you can get the upgrades from other doctors.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Been a while since i played, but you dont need to pay Victor at all, he will remove the virus when he gives you the kiroshi eyes and hand upgrade during the mission even if you dont have money (i think you might have to equip both of them at the cyberware screen when he does the operation, not sure about this part, its been a while)

You can pay him back later if you want to access his store, but thats not really needed since 2.0 has changed ripperdoc stock and you can get the upgrades from other doctors.

Thanks. Yeah so weird. I chose the pay back option but couldn't find the right option I reckon. Again thanks for responding 🌸

Top Bottom