• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk for PS4/PS5 is $10 today only at Best Buy

Fuck it. I ordered it. Glad i didn't pay full price when it first came out. I like to have lots of games in my library. Wow the price dropped to as low as Battleborn or Anthem!

Last edited:

GuinGuin

Banned
Definitely worth it if you have a PS5. The only thing that's weird is the lack of NPCs. When I played it Night City was in COVID lockdown so there weren't many people outside.

Well like I said I'm waiting for the PS5 full upgrade native version to play it.

Kerotan

Awesome! Thank you gaf. Will put this on the shelf until the next gen patch comes out. You just can't beat $10 with a steelbook case lol.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

NahaNago

I'm just going to wait until they for the most part completely patch and update all of the dlc/expansion content they are going to put in it on to the ps5 version and then buy it. I'm in no hurry.

Dynasty8

Any word on the next gen update? The game played decently on ps5 and series x, but I think I'd rather still wait it out since I've already waited almost a year now.

Yamisan

Shipping is free, just bought it. :messenger_winking_tongue:
Shows up as 3.99 for me. I'm not in their club or whatever they call it. I bought the game at launch on psn , got all the endings and refunded. Only want it to finish the platinum lol. meh f it, bought it, $15 and change after $4 shipping and tax lol . Probably will go up when the ps5 patch it out anyways

Last edited:
It'll get fixed eventually, there really is a lot of potential. Based on today's stream it kind of seems like the people fixing it right now are retards.

Last edited:

Stuart360

$10 is nothing, and its worth doing it just for the next gen patch down the line.
Its a very 'love it or hate it' game, but i think more people will love it than hate it.
I thouht the game was 'ok', but hated the edgelord unlikeable characters, and thought the gameplay was quite dated, especially with all the 'Welcome to the next generation of open world games' bullshit lol.

$10 is nothing, and its worth doing it just for the next gen patch down the line.
Its a very 'love it or hate it' game, but i think more people will love it than hate it.
I thouht the game was 'ok', but hated the edgelord unlikeable characters, and thought the gameplay was quite dated, especially with all the 'Welcome to the next generation of open world games' bullshit lol.
$10 is worth it for the steelbook alone lol. I'll def hold out until the next gen patch is available tho, hopefully it'll continue to be refined until then.

kiphalfton

Too bad the PC digital download isn't on sale. Only mildy interested in this game and can probably sell it or trade it for $10 down the line

Tripolygon

Banned
Well I bought it with a BB gift certificate and got the hard cover for free included. Now the wait for the free PS5 upgrade.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Its not going to happen... no one is going to pay $70 for this, even with the next gen updates.
Yep, no game hits ten bucks less than a year after launch unless the store or publisher is desperatley trying to move inventory. Cyberpunk fell off a fucking cliff. Its gonna take a miracle to save this game and cdpr’s reputation at this point

ReBurn

Gold Member
Nothing game breaking but the textures are terrible on PS5. Experienced an animated corps "bug". Lol
Since it was so cheap I also grabbed the PS4 version so I could see which one I liked better. I figured after the next gen patch I would sell the one I like the least. After installing them both the weird thing I see is that my PS5 install is over 100 GB and my XSX install is like 46 GB. There has been the odd texture loading issue here and there but nothing too awful.

i originally bought it at launch for full price (£50). refunded it and bought it again for £20 but now i've actually played through it i feel bad for only paying £20.

once the expansions are out then CDPR get my money. when i get a Series X then i'll pay full price for the game and get the expansions for that too.

My friend has been getting a couple dozen new copies for PS and Xbox showing up in some of the truckloads of returns that he buys for his auction site for at least six months now. He buys about 5-6 trucks a week and says he usually sees them at least once.

Top Bottom