• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

GymWolf

Gold Member
I wrote “make GymWolf a new avatar, pretty please”.

But in all seriousness how’d you managed to get JC? For me it generates a random dude no matter what I type…
Jc denton from deus ex videogame holding a piece of paper with soy written in it.

I can't mamange to get the pixalated ps1 graphic because i don't know how to ask it...

Someone should create a list with some advice on how to ask things to this thing because it all feel so random.

I tried to ask pixalated cosmic horror vulcano goodbye but apparently this ia can't associate stuff for shit with an internet search so it was just a generic volcano...

Last edited:

John Bilbo

I can't mamange to get the pixalated ps1 graphic because i don't know how to ask it...

Yeah that seems to be a tough one...

mythological being, cthulhu, massive creature, beside a volcano, 1990s personal computer style

vzcu9h1.jpg

I1XyfDX.jpg

mythological being, cthulhu, massive creature, beside a volcano, low polygonal 3D graphic style, 90s DOOM videogame style

dA7tV50.jpg

mythological being, cthulhu, massive creature, beside a volcano, 1990s playstation gameplay style

Dr1PSoi.jpg

mythological being, cthulhu, massive creature, beside a volcano, 1990s DOOM style

TV0P8t3.jpg

mythological being, cthulhu, massive creature, beside a volcano, 1990s videogame DOOM style

VyqwsyV.jpg

Embearded

OIG.D66PrjfiEirDGayUS2jN

OIG.xgv_TLlWw3S.v.9mDqjo
necromancer performing ancient ritual to bring a skeleton back to life, assisted by a cyborg and an alien, while eating pizza drinking beer and soccer game shown on TV

OIG.cHQEihWCxuoAchHoRS9P

Post apocalyptic city, hundred of zombies chasing a single survivor. van Gogh style

OIG.GD.KPHXCLDq7DZDZuxBN

Cyberpunk futuristic city, full of neon colors, smoke and rain. People gathered at a crossroads, looking up in the sky at a an exploding star

OIG.c8L.pfWeTJDbP.5FyWtw

Computer engineer in the 1980s, working in his basement, multiple monitors showing schematics and electronics, smoke in the air, neon colors, lots of equipment around.

Last edited:

HAYA8U5A

Like what style do you even ask for something like this?

Ghostface From The Scream Films + Jason Voorhees From The Friday The 13th Films + Steampunk + 1800s + Crazy + Andy Warhol Art

Didn't really nail the Andy Warhol part but they came out nice so I didn't want to shame the A.I. for that :messenger_winking_tongue:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It's really good at illustration and actually understanding prompts, but it seems it's NOWHERE NEAR midjourney when it comes to just creating realistic images of humans?

Interesting how they differ.

E-Cat

Gold Member
"Out in the middle of a lake on your own as you take advantage of the summer warmth and sun, water is nice and calm, not still but enough that the breeze is enough for your canoe to coast, as you look over the side of the canoe, you cant help but noice a ghostly face hidden in the dark murky waters."

Warning: some may find terrifying

VpBi4tL.png
GjED9mx.png
8J9ZxMI.jpg
5jeJenq.png
Vo2NmrL.png

E-Cat

Gold Member
What magic is this?
Sufficiently advanced technology as defined by Arthur C. Clarke.
It's really good at illustration and actually understanding prompts, but it seems it's NOWHERE NEAR midjourney when it comes to just creating realistic images of humans?
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/dall-e-3-is-live-through-bing-image-creator.1661823/post-268463206 looks pretty realistic to me. DALL-E 3 is capable of such diverse styles that you have to be really specific in your prompt that you wish for realism.

Interesting how they differ.
Have you tried inputting "My wife's perfect butthole?" Wonder what results you'd get.

E-Cat

Gold Member
Ok when does the A.I video thread start
Wayve is already generating pretty HQ realistic driving videos for training self-driving cars on. No doubt Tesla is also doing something similar in addition to gathering real-world data through their sensors.

Also, not quite the same thing -- but this startup app let’s you upload a video. It then generates a new video with matched voice and lip sync in the language of your choice.

Last edited:
Prompt was

"Scenery is a nondescript american city at night. On a balcony in the City Hall, Mickey Mouse from Steamboat Willy is addressing a multitude. He's angry and he's dressed like a military officer. There are grim soldiers with black uniforms wearing Mickey Mouse ears forming a line around City Hall. The multitude is saluting. They have flags, standards and banners with the Mickey Mouse logo. The lights are foreboding and grim. It has an art-deco, nuclearpunk aesthetic"

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

Valonquar

From the previous set it just got real confused at one point and put him in the eye of the storm which turned out fun:
wwkNdF7.jpg

Then I tried and failed a long time to get the cat playing a PS5 game, holding the controller like a person. Didn't ever work quite how I wanted but still pretty impressed with how well it got a lot of the details...is that a Spiderman 2 leak?:
wS72iBY.jpg

Top Bottom