• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Is this stuff blowing anyone else's mind as much as mine?

Doesn't seem real that it's doable. Last week I had to trawl Google images for something that vaguely resembled what I wanted, now I can just make it on the fly..?

Excuse my French but what the fuck. Unreal.
God Of War Magic GIF by Santa Monica Studio

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Japanese anime adaptation of Lord of the Rings

H1Brn2i.jpg

Princess Zelda and Aragorn in Rivendell. (couldn't get any tri-force designs on Zelda to separate her from any other beautiful elf-maiden)

NdMX49Q.jpg

vE6f9x5.jpg

Kiki's Monster Extermination Service

VLiEglG.jpg

Nausicaa's children relaxing in a restored Valley of the Wind

vnYJ8sl.jpg

This was one of my failed attempts of an Ultima VII isometric remake screenshot, which I was trying to generate for the gaming thread.

juQs9fC.jpg

Gandalf taking the London Metro.

UMfPO39.jpg

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Will this be a standalone software at some point or what can i expect going forward. I haven't used any of this so far.

Wildebeest

Will this be a standalone software at some point or what can i expect going forward. I haven't used any of this so far.
OpenAI haven't released their models for running locally before. Stability AI do, so you can try their latest, Stable Diffusion XL, to see how it works for you.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Thanks. Do we know if there will be any benefits to this integration or will it be the same?
It'll be the same underlying model, but will have more features. With DALL-E on OpenAI's website you can do things like inpainting and outpainting existing images. I think you'll be able to ask ChatGPT to modify the art it generates and stuff like that too.

justonething

Jada's BFF
The more I use it, the more frustrating it is. Yes it does produce incredible art, but it's just not following instructions most of the time.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Is this stuff blowing anyone else's mind as much as mine?

Doesn't seem real that it's doable. Last week I had to trawl Google images for something that vaguely resembled what I wanted, now I can just make it on the fly..?

Excuse my French but what the fuck. Unreal.

Just think of where this tech will lead to in 10 years. Forget creating images. We'll be creating full blown movies.

Top Bottom