• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

justonething

Jada's BFF
So credits replenished now, and they've changed it to just 50. It was 100 before. Fucking hell, I'm just gonna try to set up stable diffusion now. I love doing this and wish I could make a career out of it. Experimenting and learning different styles is so fun.

Thaedolus

So credits replenished now, and they've changed it to just 50. It was 100 before. Fucking hell, I'm just gonna try to set up stable diffusion now. I love doing this and wish I could make a career out of it. Experimenting and learning different styles is so fun.
Is there a good guide somewhere for getting stable diffusion going? I feel like it would be fun and I’d like to not have such strict prompt filtering

L*][*N*K

Banned
ci3Z0Wy.jpg
ZwN8CYK.jpg
0sAAkv4.jpg
6dpz2J3.jpg

I described a dream I had last night and honestly the results are fucking amazing, this is no longer a tool this is straight up magic

Alx

is it possible to upload photos of people and get them put into these fantastical photos, for example a friend of mine is turning 50 and id fucking love to get a photo of him dressed as a Colonial Marine fighting off a bunch of Aliens.. hes a huge nut, same with sticking my kids into their favourite cartoons?

Also does it usually take so long to create a picture, mines been plugging away for nearly 30mins and all i typed was "a team of office men fighting a dragon with pens, rulers and tape measures whilst dressed in high viz gear clearly stoned"
I suppose the easiest way would be to generate the scene you want first, and then use a face-swapping software to put your friend’s face in it. I don’t think you can do it in one step for now.

Thaedolus

vA9sC75.jpg

an anorexic Samus Aran struggling to stay standing in a small ocean breeze while other smiling beach goers walk by her on a sunny beach in the art style of Metroid Zero mission

Kinda surprised it let that one through tbh

Last edited:

kunonabi

How are you guys getting licensed characters to show up? I'm trying to get a picture of Donovan and Anita from Darkstalkers having a backyard BBQ with Harry And Cheryl Mason from Silent Hill but it's not coming remotely close.

Alx

Trying to make it mimick the style of different artists. It's very bad at European comics (Moebius, Uderzo, Druillet,...).

"Funny robot by Toriyama" looks more like a caricature from Mad Magazine.
uSQpstj.jpg

"Lara Croft by Gil Elvgren" works great. For some reason it wouldn't let me do the same prompt with Bayonetta or Princess Peach.
Also it never occurred to me until now that her leg straps looked like a girdle.
xFFyGcz.jpg

winjer

this is mainly what i've been doing, so addictive, tripping me out

Unfortunately, I have not been able to do more detailed stuff.
I tried remaking Nighthawks with videogame characters, but it failed miserably. My guess is that the AI doesn't not recognize most works of art.

Top Bottom