• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

I wonder if there's a way to make characters with wildly different heights. I've tried to word it like 15 different ways and it simply doesn't understand these three are not the same size

OIG.Ay9IaJmMpeH0d6lXMTMr

Danknugz

Unfortunately, I have not been able to do more detailed stuff.
I tried remaking Nighthawks with videogame characters, but it failed miserably. My guess is that the AI doesn't not recognize most works of art.
when the chat gpt implementation is released you can ask it to refine prompts and will be a lot more malleable than just bing creator. "make it more detailed" etc

Thaedolus

eVguJjq.jpg

ad8uRPK.jpg
5s9c84K.jpg

Benjamin Sisko boxing with Deanna Troi on the holodeck while commander William riker looks on in deep concern, realistic style

Mud wrestling is blocked 😤 …but check out Samuel L Sisko that fucker lifts

Last edited:

Thaedolus

l3TtnuN.jpg
rt0NRth.jpg
SxcCvwd.jpg

The USS Defiant from Star Trek Deep Space Nine anthropomorphized as an Olympic curling team playing on an ice rink, realistic style

I was trying to get something that’s a team of a cross between an autobot and the defiant curling but I’ll take it

Edit

Well making the prompt simpler didn’t help…
DdltEWm.jpg

Last edited:

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
It's a bit obnoxious that it's still injecting diversity into the images, which has been revealed a few different ways by revealing added keywords (do things like asking for a speech bubble in a comic without saying the contents, etc).

I'm tired of the incessant need to neutralize actual human differences in interests, history, etc, and every time you type something like "knight in suit of armor" you can randomly get a black female knight which is nonsensical. Leave reality / history alone instead of trying to "correct" it in some way or neutralize all real human patterns. End rant.

I wonder when open-source and uncensored models will catch up to DallE3?

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Amazing!! I could look at these all day. I'm totally addicted to this.

Prompts: "breaking bad but in the rankin bass stop motion animation style making blue crystal meth with rudolph and abominable snowman and yukon cornelius"

I pretty much spit my coffee out at these. Totally what I was going for. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

K0m79Qn.jpg
Etrf8hS.jpg
giydTiD.jpg
MgYz0Yp.jpg
:messenger_grinning_smiling:
You are the prompt master

Top Bottom