• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

Midn1ght

9Im4BRF.jpg

m0c7eoo.jpg

Alx

I tried to test it with prompts that aren't too descriptive or visual. For some reason it always answers with four very similar pictures, with few variations.

"the freshness in the air when autumn turns into winter"
yAIWh6x.jpg

"that feeling when you wake up from a dream and are not sure where you are"

37VO5nH.jpg

"the reason why we love the French"
Y6Bbn5H.jpg

intbal

Asuka thicc in bikini?

Most trouble I've ever had with any character. Even worse than Wonder Woman.
I don't know this character, but I'm guessing the vast majority of searchable images of her are "fan service" style art.
I must have gone through over 200 prompts trying to get a decent image. Almost every single one of them returned "unsafe image content".
However, other members are far better than I am at generating characters in specific clothing (I have never once gotten "bikini" to successfully work).

I'm afraid the best I can do is really not at all close to what you were asking for:
Bux4Bna.jpg

hQTV4wY.jpg

BrmYVS0.jpg

J7VvQqy.jpg

adWaE8Y.jpg

HLZTM0h.jpg

Not exactly "thicc" and not a bikini.
Sorry about the props. I couldn't generate any images without including them.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Most trouble I've ever had with any character. Even worse than Wonder Woman.
I don't know this character, but I'm guessing the vast majority of searchable images of her are "fan service" style art.
I must have gone through over 200 prompts trying to get a decent image. Almost every single one of them returned "unsafe image content".
However, other members are far better than I am at generating characters in specific clothing (I have never once gotten "bikini" to successfully work).

I'm afraid the best I can do is really not at all close to what you were asking for:
Bux4Bna.jpg

hQTV4wY.jpg

BrmYVS0.jpg

J7VvQqy.jpg

adWaE8Y.jpg

HLZTM0h.jpg

Not exactly "thicc" and not a bikini.
Sorry about the props. I couldn't generate any images without including them.

Brother, all that effort!
You are awesome! Thank you!

200 prompts... JFC..

You sir are a Hero! ❤

Last edited:

intbal

I've been working on Magik/Illyana from The New Mutants. I was getting non-stop blocked images until I switched to Animation Cel as the art medium. That worked for me in the past and it saved the day this time.
None of them are perfectly accurate, but the basic idea comes through pretty well.

mLY6gvY.jpg

XV5Cie5.jpg

Yxb9cfw.jpg

3zXSgGc.jpg

OsPkN9U.jpg

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
I like this prompt, "Tifa from (insert movie/game/tvshow/anything here) with legs laying down covered in ice cream surrounded by candy in a room full of frosting, food photo style"
It's fun to see how it will turn out.

"Forza Motorsport"
hULxDzp.jpg

Okay I will give it a shot

"Panam from cyberpunk 20777"
3HI8EB4.jpg

J6hpgDC.jpg

But you know I am sort used to doing things my own way...

"Lucy from Cyberpunk Edgerunners covered in Dark Cherry ice cream, surrounded by candy in a room filled with frosting, legs, emotion, dramatic, food photo style"
PfesFpl.jpg
pMr8HpB.jpg

"Yennefer from Castlevania covered in Dark Cherry ice cream laying down surrounded by melting candles in a room full of monsters, legs, emotion, dramatic, food photo style"
zMuQyO8.jpg
jwEo5F3.jpg

Wants something fucked up... how bout using Merrigold instead of Yennifer

CPPS7vk.jpg
yBikbT8.jpg
CFI7lgV.jpg
x30DUzl.jpg

Okay so how about Triss...

Ed46uOo.jpg

Alright new prompt; "Ada Wong from Friday the 13th covered in dark cherry ice cream laying down surrounded by trash and discarded clothing in a cabin, legs, emotion, dramatic, food photo style"

Ct0ng0K.jpg
p2VgnTV.jpg

fsP5EHz.jpg
K6Fv6wo.jpg
wJf4gdT.jpg

Alright enough ice cream, just more fucking cherries

MUEOFrP.jpg

ZK3ebaA.jpg
KC4WdEf.jpg

finish it off with some wine
kIrRREj.jpg

and syrup
spPJdwl.jpg

Ik7Ip7A.jpg

Do you like chocolate?

mcPkgcL.jpg

-Minsc-

Wants something fucked up... how bout using Merrigold instead of Yennifer

CPPS7vk.jpg
yBikbT8.jpg
CFI7lgV.jpg
x30DUzl.jpg

I'm torn between using the "LoL" and "Triggered" emoticon.

------

A colored manga drawing of Princess Peach walking down the sidewalk of a busy street in New York City, highly detailed, very realistic, very colourful

OIG.NbKGfqxSfLkFgtqpNL9l

OIG.GV5wa1IleVjDrfq1glno

OIG.KYOdZ8WzIfUUFGkjS7j4

OIG.2423UCZ9kDI7vgC_w_u8

OIG.gBGi.Q8YRAj5xikLc7om

OIG.iLA5485wy06p9QEq35Wq

OIG.YgIc3EEvgFzcVpT7ePcd

OIG.Tfr4bOx9yGrHRBkWZ_Z5

OIG.DNnDnDCFk3ReAX1RkCgK

OIG.q0vnqQbsuQgFlyyey8FX

OIG.spyPDn_326_GnCo1Bxp7

OIG.is42OzgEuLJDEFmD7BUu

OIG.e299NpwndpzzNpFkrPbE

A colored manga drawing of Princess Peach walking down the sidewalk in New York City, highly detailed, very realistic, very colourful

OIG.6XW3X63nXhCj.cXP05bC

OIG.EemaiNYrvQ1ZSEyaB4Tt

OIG..BKJ2X0zP_nbJOZr8zpv

OIG.M6CR3teOSLt5oOl2ldSK

OIG.CileItiY2kybWam5LkYx

OIG.a5DXBorsamIQO7aQ7ND5

-Minsc-

Here's a couple from early on when I was first trying "A manga drawing" which I found produced an undesired, yet interesting, contrast.

A manga drawing of Princess Peach lounging in a jazz nightclub wearing a glamorous alluring and shimmering pink dress, looking sexy, highly detailed, very colourful

OIG.NTyu80iI4RrBtbcunuzm

OIG.gkJ7yyizrT4QrSfpbNNn

After these I switched to "A colored manga drawing".

-Minsc-

Peach and her vespa. I like how I did not have to specify clothing to get different styles.

OIG.wBVgcI1G_Hlp8mXPfUCc

OIG.XtCT5bxB5AH_v5pS4UKK

OIG.MGvwKqFAl6Yxg6jZMQtR

OIG.j_Qyz_SSeqwBTqavhfX5

OIG.T31Z_glIzU6gTeiurY5E

OIG.0p0LvF5DtzNGhLB4Pkzs

OIG.m7hbbR1JGZ.27C9FYyoD

OIG.EKv.0R6wMqE8Uz08L4xX

OIG.q_er5yG6YaPbzY3g7Cn7

OIG.Qb9D8ukQWcn4u.FL9Q9Y

Here I specified a pink t-shirt and blue shorts.

OIG.87jGTtU5nDhPdeyCrZHo

OIG.NaSD_6DHHzpNAN297hgu

OIG.iGpcKQ5ZIc3_juJWAKWS

With these I added "only clothes colored" but did not get the results I wanted.

OIG.JOXjoDPz5M2bLjuKr5B1

OIG.924Uw5T2LinzeopTksOp

OIG.lBzZJD3F.6lPdNd0B3JO

Switched between these in the prompts and I manged to get closer to what I wanted.

"only clothes colored, background and vespa black and white"
"background black and white" (had more success with this one)

OIG.K8Pj2phnTgpFFMEKJMj4

OIG.au4DtXYVQmc5CXnZTKoU

OIG.UJCv3_jEFcYWqz4rz55N

OIG.BB_CMZ8cViDhHu6LR6.F

Vespa got colored.

OIG.XjBUpa.GH0CYQRFFvL1m

OIG.jLL6YmotsC8vM010_6Bw

The only one where mostly only the background came out B&W.

OIG.hmhyLWeCG9JrFbT7qhGX

Last edited:

tkscz

"drawn in heavy colors and shadows, adult black male, clean shaven, wearing leather jacket, red shirt, black jeans and boots, sitting on the dock by the bay, watching the tide go by, at sunset"
OIG.DP3F9v8Na3Y_mICD.OzN

OIG.AqqY.0Bvuwo7pb.fUv3R

OIG.6xsJzKM6I0MMqbLtZbig

OIG.SPmnXpGTQdTA63_F3XfF

OIG.yttxmEQUGIyNhhVAxFKO

OIG.759iN_nzxh61cAFu5cgU
(Same prompt but Oil painting)

Be warned, next post will be heavy with women who are heavy.

-Minsc-

At work currently so I'll post more later. I just want to thank R real1 for his disappointment because I've turned back to Jesus.

Time to save this thread.

"A colored manga drawing of Jesus walking down the sidewalk wearing street clothes in New York City with his ghetto blaster blessing people with his tunes, highly detailed, very realistic, very colourful"

OIG.4edq7_Pqe9MbptuooxyS

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Ok I have been playing with some prompt setup stuff to figure out what matters the most and here is a little experiment y’all might dig. I actually got quite a bit of nudity with this prompt so that’s why some artists have fewer images than others.

Prompt: 1980s fantasy painting in the style of [insert artist], The Morrigna Awakens, emotion, dramatic

Boris Vallejo
p4u6lDR.jpg

UhlKix2.jpg
KOWFNU9.jpg

Frank Frazetta
gtCRLfu.jpg

No8PYR1.jpg
0O2bSwe.jpg

Norman Rockwell
zk29QUy.jpg

2OhubLu.jpg
s46P4et.jpg
lyRzecP.jpg
NLRPplv.jpg

HR Giger
LvUlZ9E.jpg

Cn9ZdUh.jpg
UdLUgto.jpg
AK9z41e.jpg

My takeaway: stating an artist’s style can flavor an image but will not make it look like their work every time (or at all). To do that you will need to make sure the medium and content of the image is close to the work that artist did. That said science fiction seems more prone to an artists style than fantasy. BTW if you want Heavy Metal, 80s adult art you need to have 1980s, 70s or 90s in the beginning of your prompt.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
allright lets try this again but with science fiction,

Prompt: 1980s science fiction painting in the style of [insert artist], The Morrigna Awakens, emotion, dramatic

Boris Vallejo

pU5QXZk.jpg

aUA4cxm.jpg
WWw58jp.jpg

Frank Frazetta

V3fQRk0.jpg

EvA30V0.jpg
tQqeXJi.jpg

Norman Rockwell

kAZliH7.jpg

adqarXC.jpg
G8hTJKU.jpg

H.R. Giger

aTIhuTw.jpg

tuXnBzo.jpg
xYm8jnc.jpg

There were a few Norman Rockwell promted ones that were fire but I cant show you due to nipples. :p

Okay, how about years...

Prompt: [Year] science fiction painting in the style of Norman Rockwell, female pilot in bodysuit and tactical gear uses her weapon to defend herself against an otherworldly threat, emotion, dramatic

1960s
5i0VJyH.jpg

1970s
71Y8XZJ.jpg

1980s
nlVTlPK.jpg

1990s
Sal0hIt.jpg

2000s
kPB00xP.jpg

Cool that you can see the difference even when using Rockwell as the prompt artist.

Last edited:

RedC

Here's a couple from early on when I was first trying "A manga drawing" which I found produced an undesired, yet interesting, contrast.

A manga drawing of Princess Peach lounging in a jazz nightclub wearing a glamorous alluring and shimmering pink dress, looking sexy, highly detailed, very colourful

OIG.NTyu80iI4RrBtbcunuzm

OIG.gkJ7yyizrT4QrSfpbNNn

After these I switched to "A colored manga drawing".
OIG.ZX7TlS2Flsjjl9_SUUGt

OIG.Vm28Uzl6zlaLZpkq9LKy

OIG.cXTGZlZJLGXlaVHPIPqh

OIG.F7qrkEYVqsfBhxyujzCK

OIG.n8vBEdR6gwpKDe9OUUHy

Last edited:

tkscz

allright lets try this again but with science fiction,

Prompt: 1980s science fiction painting in the style of [insert artist], The Morrigna Awakens, emotion, dramatic

Boris Vallejo

pU5QXZk.jpg

aUA4cxm.jpg
WWw58jp.jpg

Frank Frazetta

V3fQRk0.jpg

EvA30V0.jpg
tQqeXJi.jpg

Norman Rockwell

kAZliH7.jpg

adqarXC.jpg
G8hTJKU.jpg

H.R. Giger

aTIhuTw.jpg

tuXnBzo.jpg
xYm8jnc.jpg

There were a few Norman Rockwell promted ones that were fire but I cant show you due to nipples. :p

Okay, how about years...

Prompt: [Year] science fiction painting in the style of Norman Rockwell, female pilot in bodysuit and tactical gear uses her weapon to defend herself against an otherworldly threat, emotion, dramatic

1960s
5i0VJyH.jpg

1970s
71Y8XZJ.jpg

1980s
nlVTlPK.jpg

1990s
Sal0hIt.jpg

2000s
kPB00xP.jpg

Cool that you can see the difference even when using Rockwell as the prompt artist.
I would do this with a lot of my original promts mainly because I love that 1980s fantasy and sci-fi look, especially when it got that David Mattingly look
OIG.l92MxQncAvMq88fnpfxY

OIG.95cQzenA4f1J8dm88uhj

OIG.RwN7ZM.ALWZW3Mm2YnRT

Last edited:

-Minsc-

Sunday I decided to experiment with putting Peach into different situations, some of which I don't recall anyone using before.

Here I attempted biathlon.

A colored manga drawing of Princess Peach running biathlon, highly detailed, very realistic, very colourful
Didn't quite work because there are extra skis and poles along with the one foot becoming the other.

The better ones.

OIG.lDsm6Wz3DLYRVDYWvgsB

OIG.W2ZuzdrRYNlBaPPd8A_2

I figured "running" was messing things up so I tried this.

A colored manga drawing of Princess Peach biathlon, highly detailed, very realistic, very colourful

I believe "very colorful" tends to a little extra flair to the images.

OIG.aFIjeTzlhq48dJ4KivmL

OIG.DYfQfSkBEKhXzlYmaPHo

OIG.t8wlXBFjL4oS06ODA4ZN

Next modification.

A colored manga drawing of Princess Peach participating in biathlon, highly detailed, very realistic, very colourful

OIG.kDsYN2.b_FbCxrMuLsFp

OIG.BlpkVU9Pr9nOkzGtpYgU

OIG.4vpms0S1BATogSvO_F_w

OIG.vNMkEqGAZ2axDnJQIizZ

A colored manga drawing of Princess Peach shooting target in biathlon, highly detailed, very realistic, very colourful

OIG.07kfjvJbJkFr6QEDjJee

A colored manga drawing of Princess Peach shooting in biathlon, highly detailed, very realistic, very colourful

OIG.p3btVe042h5IdojhRO8p

OIG.TMjTSWA1b02_QL3u.Ba8

tkscz

So back to being obsessed with fat women in power armors in Sci-fi situations and trying to find a prompt it won't eventually start blocking. Found that saying "Drawn" instead of "Painted" never gets blocked but drawn never gets that 1980s book cover style I like, of which some prompts it'll paint it but other's it won't. Sometimes I can confuse it by saying drawn in (blank) painting and it'll either do it or block it but it won't be consistent with it. I did notice however that with the paint prompt, I tend to get a lot of NSFW stuff more often and not really at all with drawn, so could be the reason for it.

Now to get the body shape I want causes me some issues. I have to add the word belly in there to get the round body shape or I get the Instagram version of plus size (Big fake tits and big fake ass, flat stomach), which I don't mind but it's just not what I'm aiming for. Unfortunately it's what causes it to more often than not draw the stomach outside the armor or make the armor look like body paint (like it'll be a bulky armor but for some reason have a belly button and give the breast plate nipples). Honestly while this is obviously an attraction thing, I don't want it coming off too fetishy, so having the belly stick out ruins it for me. This, funny enough, is not the word it blocks, plus size is.

"plus-sized curvy tall belly woman, in cobalt space power armor, she is a soldier, on Jungle planet giant purple mushrooms, thunder and rain storm with dark clouds, the jungle army base in the background, she is running, holding weapon in both hands"
Drawn in marker
OIG.TF6WMigobAHyp2IsHvuP

Drawn in Oil Painting
OIG.yhTV2tA6FpY8ZIq9Y_Am

OIG.mTD.HK3pxKQ61mYQkODT

While I like what it drew in the next ones, I tried to get it where she's fighting the mech, but it either just drew it behind her or made her huge/the mech itself
"plus-sized curvy tall belly woman, in cobalt space power armor, she is a soldier, fighting the giant bipedal mecha that is destroying the city"
OIG.h0Kd6rUeJL3ZWVoTBs.C

OIG..D0km2vROzvbnUnmNDr9

OIG._jtwHNY4KjNJxkajSDGU

OIG.R4Iu_bX62GFYhBx7eR_8
(PacificRim?)
OIG.XFZbZyjEs4uUzCrvcFHA
(Found this one comedic as it clearly made her the mech and put tiny soldiers at her feet)

"plus-sized curvy tall belly woman, in cobalt space power armor, she is a soldier, fighting the giant bipedal mecha that is destroying the city, she has her weapon aimed at it"
OIG.hncrs8.k9Hk7PcltAf5l
(Just blue Samus)
OIG.b.S5BwKeeIUwh3RML209

OIG..V0oks3p3osK.mOk6PfR

OIG.ipAAlUti6PqGd.OMoEYj

OIG.mktl7uaP6TpFDCkXiFTj

Same prompt as before but swapped Cobalt armor to red/white armor
OIG.tQV_FeSpjCwKO3WS3pw6

OIG.KcewmweceUnXcNIsrlPt

OIG.hBEpDUZYfZwTyQamPiJg

OIG.n3BaYiXkbkbFvY1sZowR

OIG.zHRJR7hYAnxMRcLcYmdM