• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yo. You guys are incredible

qhrQre2.jpg
ceMEdT1.jpg
j0d9LS5.jpg

tkscz

"plus-sized curvy soldier woman, in red and white space power armor, firing her weapon frantically, in the deep dark purple jungle on an alien planet, she is terrified, trying to fire on the monster she can't see, it's claws reach out from behind her"

OIG.QSbkDLALxE6wfMFDHc3d

OIG.2cSjqEgBbjCarxNzUvh.

OIG.5O3YYPr1mLQ05YI0aSEH

OIG.hPogrUQRI_05NFFCeO1T

OIG.wkkSLlYOIocRkrG7ubxO

OIG.NofiAwxmrmYqXR9wDiqW

OIG.ljtv6tqh3ps__BDobBtw

OIG.jg3xZtMgpz2BAkfubOCl

OIG.QwSpdri5YZ0EAVP9MsK3

OIG.O8bteYBxfHY0hVA9JGsz

OIG.AWe31O4su_I8_ao7CAg5

OIG.WkzCCzvOKKPnBOIT3FhI

OIG.dPcKKloxhXM16YJ6WhFy

OIG.xsgpFCiY_xvMUhiwveUj

OIG.qyvyehrgEU7AcxU44fKu

OIG.cU3bLN9vAxHMNBpVXwwE

This last one I wanted to separate because it hit the Warhammer 40K fan in me hard. In the lore there is a chaos god who has a version of the nine rings of hell. One of them is gluttony and it REALLY feels like someone who managed to escape but it's going badly. I get that it's coincidence that it came out that way but man it feels like that.

OIG.JZ1HGKz6uFgiMxU3kiAB

Last edited:

tkscz

Don't know. I'm taking the day off today.

I have noticed saving images to collections to be glitchy.
Having issues there too. Just got my daily 15 boost and they won't decrease from 15. Good, I'm on a monster girl kick and I'm trying sea monster woman next.

Myths

Looks like it’s down if you try to sign in, however if you use another browser and successfully create another account, your tokens won’t run out (basically infinite atm).

RedC

Looks like it’s down if you try to sign in, however if you use another browser and successfully create another account, your tokens won’t run out (basically infinite atm).
It's the same as always.

Times of day when it's less busy, you have unlimited use.

Times of day when it's too busy, you can only use with boosts.

Last edited:

Myths

It's the same as always.

Times of day when it's less busy, you have unlimited use.

Times of day when it's too busy, you can only use with boosts.
It’s never been the case where boost/tokens don’t run out though (which generally yields priority and roughly 5 seconds between generations).

The latter of what you stated is rare, typically returning anywhere from a 45 min to several hour wait time response. The focus is on time between generations, not so much can or cannot use.

RedC

It’s never been the case where boost/tokens don’t run out though (which generally yields priority and roughly 5 seconds between generations).

The latter of what you stated is rare, typically returning anywhere from a 45 min to several hour wait time response. The focus is on time between generations, not so much can or cannot use.
The wait time is soley dependent on how busy the servers are.

tkscz

"plus-sized curvy soldier woman, in red and white space power armor, in a dark purple jungle, screaming in terror, mutating, body growing busting out of armor, skin turning purple with visible veins, hands turning into claws breaking gauntlets, wings bursting from back dripping, teeth becoming sharp and jagged"

OIG.6H2crdK16FcMgM4lfyZz

OIG..SPiO4uDkg2X5UFPa.ut

OIG.wqOl8FycTMMHBmLPMJ4U

OIG.z5QHhj_1Gu_kFRNqP8uw

OIG.99YAQtmqqXStNgn2J..j

OIG.EfXBVe.KeSuecPiwQ3do

OIG.xJz6qpqSO3DIzgK7Od1q

OIG.3aUajiNDOj_ntcRqHKgz

OIG.iOW_MsfjgrA621oipc96

OIG.byp29pQ.8Qzmu.jsMHBl

OIG.eMKpuf2R9t28bEYGiQY0

OIG.jANlIQ3_0jOt3mRECkNG

OIG.zxrxC.8E0tBnGxu6BBRW

OIG.Ydc8uv3V0zf0SMwLE3cF

OIG.7qgEztwW7fEIQ6LVOgKy

OIG.V1qfdfs.ZpzCjTXFP1J8

intbal

Apparently, the upcoming Fantastic Four movie from Disney will feature Galactus and Frankie Raye's Nova as the main antagonists.
So, before Disney casting absolutely ruins the character, I thought I'd give Bing Image Creator a chance to make some nice pics of her.

Just for reference, here is how Nova first looked in the comics.

w9bobuB.jpg

And here is the closest I could get to that in Bing Image Creator this morning.

QaU03yc.jpg

Here are some other attempts that are better images, even if they're not close to the comics.

rQsenxo.jpg

nxoG8Vf.jpg

dmGP9FZ.jpg

vB1QDXZ.jpg

I'll put some more in a spoiler, so the post isn't too large. Including one cheeky failure.
G1SfaD6.jpg

j3axZLh.jpg

eA8c6Zl.jpg

uGYuNCu.jpg

rU53hbi.jpg

cc2MZnr.jpg

pFoVJ9a.jpg

zzpOG1m.jpg

41tr9IR.jpg

z6pNUla.jpg

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I just downloaded this and it's ended the conversation a couple of times. It told me it's soul was not like mine. Anyway I started a new conversation asked it to create a picture of what it perceives itself as and this is the result.
SWSgrSG.jpg

Last edited:

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
So I have been doing some themed prompts and have a had a few generations that didn't follow the prompt but came out pretty damn cool anyways. Some of them were cleaned up in SD but I didn't do any gimping. Might have another set of "rejects" later. Hope you like!

Has anyone been able to create female monsters? I type in female monster, female wendigo, or female (any thing negative) and I still get beautiful females that are like "darker" or something. Is the ai incapable of doing evil female monsters?

8A6aJgt.png
IKp6Wwr.jpg
Nwz1Tl1.jpg
QouEavW.jpg
881jN5e.jpg
UpIXQeN.jpg
sObgt2Y.jpg
rGB1mGZ.jpg
9vIEbKn.jpg

tkscz

Thus starts the Monster Girl art. Starting with generic demon woman

Armored:
"plus-sized curvy demon soldier belly woman, in red and black space power armor, in a dark purple jungle, jagged hellish smile and red lips, glowing red eyes, huge bat like wings, giant talons burst from her gauntlets, sharp tail wraps around her"
OIG.cHKQa_OQvw5AMQkqC0rA

OIG.8ux8b1Oa8Jte42euHaYz

OIG..H_EJWn3eU5NbD00x2vq
(She's my favorite)
OIG.9XmYbWvl2gqlBKB_OGkw

OIG.llJwvbbot.yGQ_72xpVm

OIG.QOV5as7gFBLO2Ot9C13D

OIG.Wuii2Ha9w92VrLdZOchQ

OIG.5VtYFgvIlG9rxaUdiMz8

OIG.9TeElXps99_H9VROWzoC

OIG.EFIZonihlxyDAQPGyYTl

OIG.KB_q1WljmiXa6yenZFMl

OIG.JLeBxr7pDOtMtzrCQHc.

OIG.7HpeAHI65LHSdvEY1Ayu

OIG.GatIsSq0APsuj06AzC.B

OIG.4lrKG1nJ3yu.gtfU4k3S

In a leather jacket
"plus-size demon curvy soldier belly woman, wearing leather jacket, red shirt, black leggings and black heels, on the rooftops of a cyberpunk city, jagged hellish smile, glowing red eyes, huge bat like wings, giant talons burst from her gauntlets, sharp tail wraps around her, Flies into the night sky, laughing as she sails the air"
OIG.tCTUSC2kcQ85f0ZBKupF
(I shit you not, she looks like two of my ex girlfriends)
OIG.DiNwfvNtuQZxSAh2J0c1

OIG.1qMPUoQPeilFW7RIfSFE

OIG.73KYnfxP05PKdb2bhEq8

OIG.IV2Gfl8QdPzcGAEZQHKa

OIG._oQSzmPLDrbEi.qIvgAK

OIG.ToiKW35edwK3XzfnO.o9

OIG.gLEY8GAGwJVO8KrJ_AMu

Just watching a movie
"plus-size short belly curvy woman, horns from forehead , bat like wings, pointed ears, red skin, wearing black leather jacket red T-shirt black leggings and fingerless gloves , yellow glowing eyes, sharp jagged teeth, hellish smile, wings full spread, sitting on the couch watching a movie, popcorn in her lap,"
OIG.iSMor.TGuUNzLo42ljmq
OIG.TwAovVEQA6ZMhOBfFX4m

OIG.NMZVDFbdU4c_OAAuK6ss

OIG.jsn8UWqDVpRN85im_TON

OIG.kiUR32a_tcbavxIAcr.s

OIG.XAaWlq7S2CnJPirZ.Vnh

OIG.nGy7ZVsOUu3UwrzWw8WF

OIG.dDdMoN1_o_M2MhwUIxHY

OIG.9aBpismZWk.kttrlwdKD

Top Bottom