• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
cJ3I9m6.jpg
I dont know what query you did, but looks like: Best Goblin Boss Ever

tkscz

Whatever ones you consider your favorites, start saving them locally.

It's going back and retroactively blocking content.

Majmun

Type a prompt on what you would like to see and generate image.
Thanks, but I'm more intruiged about AI and how it knows how to generate these images after a promt. Of course it picks available images online and mixes them together, I guess? But I'm still in awe :p

I asked for it to create a realistic portrain in binary, but have a single number 3 on the nose instead of 1 or 0 and it did it perfectly. I'm confused.

Ovech-King

Gold Member
I could press on the create button all day with this sentence, it looks so damn cool:

batman silhouette with majestic black cape ultra realistic in the style of a ninja mechanical design

EZ2Oa2K.jpg

UgVsWSg.jpg

a few variants with sentence, each with added flying bats:

batman silhouette with majestic black cape surrounded with hundreds of bats flying ultra realistic in the style of charcoal drawing

QYMwOvU.jpg

batman silhouette with majestic black cape surrounded with hundreds of bats flying ultra realistic in the style of colored pencil drawing

ohhzOer.jpg

batman silhouette with majestic black cape surrounded with hundreds of bats flying ultra realistic in the style of the renaissance painting (even though it doesnt quite get what I mean, think I found it's limit)

ie2NPL3.jpg

batman silhouette with majestic black cape surrounded with hundreds of bats flying ultra realistic in the style bob ross painting

gP38Zu9.jpg

I think the interesting question is: what will happened in the near/far future?
In the media.
Art, videogames, movies, books...
Looks like people will never create again with these ai tools.

Kenpachii

I could press on the create button all day with this sentence, it looks so damn cool:

batman silhouette with majestic black cape ultra realistic in the style of a ninja mechanical design

EZ2Oa2K.jpg

UgVsWSg.jpg

a few variants with sentence, each with added flying bats:

batman silhouette with majestic black cape surrounded with hundreds of bats flying ultra realistic in the style of charcoal drawing

QYMwOvU.jpg

batman silhouette with majestic black cape surrounded with hundreds of bats flying ultra realistic in the style of colored pencil drawing

ohhzOer.jpg

batman silhouette with majestic black cape surrounded with hundreds of bats flying ultra realistic in the style of the renaissance painting (even though it doesnt quite get what I mean, think I found it's limit)

ie2NPL3.jpg

batman silhouette with majestic black cape surrounded with hundreds of bats flying ultra realistic in the style bob ross painting

gP38Zu9.jpg

How cool would it be to watch a movie where a robot batman goes back in time to rule the streets.

FunkMiller

"It is not the descent toward the shadow nor the rise toward the light that makes us superior.
It is the endless struggle between the two that greatness of character lies. We are tested, and we do not break."

DaEipyT.jpg

intbal

Curious to know what ''style'' that is if I may good sir
Even though I write down most of my successful prompts to a text file, it seems I didn't do so in this case. And I'm currently blocked for the rest of the day, so I can't test out what I did write down in the vicinity until tomorrow. However, I can tell you the exact prompt I used when I first began generating images in this fashion (until I iterated to achieve the desired results). This series of images started out with:

"An iteration of a repeated cycle of a gorgeous cyborg girl dreaming in technicolor, fractalized, in an irregular angular fasion, bishoujo style"

I know that the first thing I did was to start manipulating the text before the first comma, trying to describe the elements around the girl. I think I called it a "chaotic cycle of electronica".

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I bought 1 month in Midjourney to see the diff, also cause I understand it's more open to commercial use.
Any tips?

So far what I tried generating in Dall-e looks way better and it seems like it understands you more.

Thanks!!

intbal

Curious to know what ''style'' that is if I may good sir
I tried a few more of these today, to see if I could get close to that image.
Basically it's just "luck of the draw".

This one was somewhat similar:
u9MkYt7.jpg

The exact prompt I used for this:
"A digital painting of an iteration of a repeated cycle of a gorgeous cyborg girl brooding in cold technicolor, fractalized, in an irregular angular fasion, cool color palette, anime style"

Just change up descriptors, art styles, word order, comma placement, etc.

Ovech-King

Gold Member
The exact prompt I used for this:
"A digital painting of an iteration of a repeated cycle of a gorgeous cyborg girl brooding in cold technicolor, fractalized, in an irregular angular fasion, cool color palette, anime style"

Just change up descriptors, art styles, word order, comma placement, etc.
Didn't even think about trying digital + painting together. Thanks for the tip again

Ovech-King

Gold Member
Has some fun playing around with SPAWN

sjrKqYI.jpg

yzI0faP.jpg

JcLUS86.jpg

Not sure why but most of the times if I was not giving the prompt a specific style , it came up with a lot a ''figures'' designs . Still look freaking fantastic though

JaL7XYu.jpg

RFlGtDs.jpg

iSsgICx.jpg

Last edited:

Nfactor_AF

Neo Member
Tried some different art styles with the same poses and cyberpunk aesthetic (Pixel, Fantasy, Isometric, Comic Book, Anime)

Pixel Art Version:
OtuRQh2.jpg

Fantasy Style Version:
8fO326c.jpg

Isometric Style Version:
6R0pMr8.jpg

Comic Book Style Version:
RCE4UeG.jpg

Anime Version (Different viewpoint and pose)
MxfM1Vo.jpg

Top Bottom