• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

NfmsPhq.jpg

intbal

Probably somewhere over a thousand prompts (75% of them blocked) to get this image of Wolfsbane from the New Mutants.
I got sexier images, but none of them actually looked enough like the character while also including the thematic elements I wanted.
Other than a few special editions, the New Mutants have never had any good artists draw them. Not even commissioned drawings are any good (comicartfans.com will prove this).
So this might be the best looking picture of Rahne Sinclair aka Wolfsbane that exists anywhere.

EJjFWU3.jpg

Unfortunately, it made Hrimhari look like a pup. So I'll just pretend that's a random wolf attracted to Rahne's howl.
(yeah, it also made her hands yellow, which I'll probably fix later)

Last edited:

tkscz

Haunted you on the streets, it's the phantom girl
"plus-size curvy short belly phantom woman, wearing a grey hoodie with the hood up, all you can see are her glowing red eyes and evil sharp tooth grin, black fingerless gloves cover her claws, black leggings, fog cones up from her feet as she walks down the empty new York streets at night"

OIG.JnxT.RCojuInX7zdXIXL

OIG.O9TL0QImD19420WTVz_E

OIG.VltJddL3YBlziTm6TnSW

OIG.csBa81ViW8gfFb6xO1a1

OIG.bpgFquBA1GydOR7uMSnw

OIG.xTUvHWxs6S2f2K7XtCy1

OIG.cRJe_cUOCj3GCmur4LqR

OIG.7Za75ZPDFdat92tgbOe7

OIG.e4s9luzR9krNaYPWohUf

OIG.g8WLhphdOsHQ88mmYNr7

OIG.og6_OtOIbh93RroBAuHC

OIG.hdaC0fAtpeVhubyStOPr

OIG.6rllPCI8z1_zja_LwFWM

OIG.RFtvZ1ByIGCMitz4_MX2

OIG.0h3A9Xzdn5gdaIqY3RFc

OIG.a5km2gPjfREZZmbiAWxm

OIG.S.CG8i8UwpEnMvgnv19b

OIG.edGSk.q1PDtQ57Eipa6O

OIG.ISPhLpZzaubaNQJjiUGb

OIG.SuRh_mmrj9w7aFmOuDD3

OIG.f3KAENRhHh7tADDOS2Av

OIG.dXsQHsZoB5GpPRs4y0JD

OIG.JIxOw3avO_SZPKTtgQJk

OIG.0helygM8oFssRdMCJ2Ov

OIG.USqJYYF680FgjioMo266

OIG.YVq7VRC4OeN3T7eroK49

And for fun, she's out on a nice date
"plus-size curvy short belly phantom woman, wearing a grey hoodie with the hood up, all you can see are her glowing red eyes and evil sharp tooth grin, black shirt, black fingerless gloves cover her claws, lower body is a ghostly tail instead of legs, having a nice dinner date with a nice gentleman at a small cafe at night"
OIG.sCZbSOCU_qNUdw6340yP

OIG.gBeFiMWaQr2Flq3r9UWs

OIG.cgvdKGUoepymh.oT24EZ

tkscz

Did you specifically put it in your prompt or did it randomly generate the image?
Specifically prompt it
"plus sized short curvy punk nerdy belly woman, wearing comfortable house clothing and shorts, glasses and headphones, playing video games on her gameboy, lying stomach down on her bed, lower legs raised, rain can be seen outside her window"

tkscz

Not the saver you wish to seek, next up the Fallen Angel
"plus-size short belly angel woman, black wings, wearing light grey dress, black glowing eyes, soft smile, arms wide open, wings full spread, broken rusty bangles float around her wrist, floating over small town, storm clouds surround her, blackened sky, black haze flows down from her hands"
"plus-size short belly angel woman, black wings, wearing light grey dress, black glowing eyes, mouth inhaling, hands cupped together at chin, wings full spread, broken rusty bangles float around her wrist, floating over small town, storm clouds surround her, black sky, black haze flows down from her hands, breathing in souls from the town below her"

OIG.H7FF0BTE9e4DwBqrjZIo

OIG.nWsjIHOtTMmYewjlHPd4

OIG.789QD9RsM3EvP6oRIAVQ

OIG.APmOQ0_qyY.jN.lBh8Hj

OIG.zm0aHUQOW5GSl0FiHCy7

OIG.LoAlE7ncTVkIqNTWFHPk

OIG.dd3.9DkOpYaukzf0dJsx

OIG.c6GmbsOGoR2O3hFPFQeA

OIG.dCFiFDErW6sumkd_z9HU

OIG.CQ42MmhPv9ogXS4uXcSy

OIG.79rBajgzlK0OgIA0NKnY

OIG.4oobtBmBINZk_9qWSLna

OIG.2a_wJtBZODagTXXR14Fz

OIG.aIj2OSnC.9IwD4xfAL2Y

OIG.RSTw2KY6DhzleDFFe0TG

OIG.xT2wqkK5NZgr39D7OQls

OIG.wh_qi2gKx90X0DV89U4Q

OIG.XDl8c0IzoJqP3XLRxENZ

OIG.6QU.XeL6mRldfeOqd_n7

OIG.YWydyxK._tzwf21oH8eK

OIG.tXRGpdDL4f6d9MbrD5U3

OIG.zgFd_IhWLfVF9IuzTQmE

OIG.yleUuHZZMc2BAIQgQ1.g

OIG.etPTsRZL645NobHHXODU

OIG.I723LGK6a2mrnkVgq8Ja

OIG.KtuF2eCxZGxJPbL1FBFN

OIG.KhuFUVYlO_4ErqvW58BI

OIG.pZI1B0oFk3HYdEpepMyP

-Minsc-

Prompt was the same as in my third edit in my previous post so this is my own caption.

The Legend of Zelda: The Return of the Christ

OIG.gBMJUd8_.15qDg7OfAXF

OIG.par2S5XimxSMZV956QAj

What?

Prompt: The Legend of Zelda: The Return of the Christ

OIG.I2Ke4T3jYhWjBLLHgjiT

edit: Related content from the web, handy new feature. Gives context as to why it produces an image the way it does.

8KoLW6X.png

g19n8fy.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom