• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls - New Trailer - 2011 Worldwide [Update 2: Video Interview In OP]

Feindflug

Label said:
Hell yeah. HELL YEAH!

and 2011 amazing, day fucking 1.

I wonder how the 360 version will compare to the PS3 one.

I'm also curious to see how the 360 version will compare..hopefully there will be no differences between the 2 versions.

Either way the game looks simply amazing. O_O

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow.

So far, everything we've seen looks perfect. The little gameplay bits looked just like Demon's Souls, but even more awesome. My favorite part was the giant crow.

Damn. 2011 is all about Dark Souls for me, everything else is just something to pass the time.

Canova

Banned
-Pyromaniac- said:
Hope this is as good as Demon's Souls, I'm quite confident, looks amazing.

In From Soft we trust, Demon's Souls director mentioned that they stood their ground against Sony's pressure to make it easy, they said no.

No compromise, that's Demon's Souls motto

AlexM

ohmanohmanohman I cant wait!

Need to play though demons souls a few more times before the servers go down!

Speevy

Banned
Speevy said:
Did the creators say that it's another connected online world with characters always able to invade/leave each other messages?

Are you cut off from them with an Xbox Live silver account?

Anyone?

canova said:
In From Soft we trust, Demon's Souls director mentioned that they stood their ground against Sony's pressure to make it easy, they said no.

No compromise, that's Demon's Souls motto

That's some boss shit right there.

now guys lets start making this a success, lets talk about it to everyone everywhere, now with the combined install bases of both ps3 and xbox, it can and should be a real success. we all know this deserves to sell as much as possible.

also props to everyone who bought Demon's Souls at least once (you know what i mean heh), we wouldn't be drooling over this trailer if it werent for us.. hooray us!

tass0

Banned
fucking mindblowing cocksuckingly pussy dripping good.

what the fuck, FROM.

This will be my favourite game ever.

K.Sabot

OH MAH GOD.

Gonna be hard choosing between this and Witcher 2 for GOTY.
I wish this were in Boletaria, but we're still getting a real Demon's Souls 2 this year right?

falconzss

astroturfing said:
now guys lets start making this a success, lets talk about it to everyone everywhere, now with the combined install bases of both ps3 and xbox, it can and should be a real success. we all know this deserves to sell as much as possible.

also props to everyone who bought Demon's Souls at least once (you know what i mean heh), we wouldn't be drooling over this trailer if it werent for us.. hooray us!

already sent the trailer around facebook.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
astroturfing said:

I pimp it every chance I get. These guys deserve success.

Solo

Speevy said:
What's everyone's opinion on having a proper final boss this time?

1-4 boss IS the proper final boss. The one after that is more like a "congrats, you beat the game, heres a piece of meat for you to hack up".

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Speevy said:

We can only guess for now, but I would imagine that being a Silver member would lock you out of all online features, even if you're not directly interacting with another player. So it's not confirmed or anything, but I would definitely put my money on 'no' if From Software plans on using a similar system.

Solo said:
1-4 boss IS the proper final boss. The one after that is more like a "congrats, you beat the game, heres a piece of meat for you to hack up".
Yep, and I loved that.

Also Namco better not fuck this game's release up in some way, though I'm sure they will. It will come out in the same week as battlefield 3 and uncharted 3 and gears of war 3 or something.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
-Pyromaniac- said:
Also Namco better not fuck this game's release up in some way, though I'm sure they will. It will come out in the same week as battlefield 3 and uncharted 3 and gears of war 3 or something.

It would still be an easy choice for me.

Varna

Looks amazing. Demon's Souls and Rock Band are the only reason I own a console.

I'm certain they won't fuck up the gameplay. I hope the story is presented the same way as DS as well.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Jesus Herbert Walker Christ! I am agog, and can't wait for this game to humble me as Demon's Souls did.

So, like, 2011, gonna be hard to beat, game-wise, isn't it?

RPGCrazied

I so want to be hyped for this, but Demon Souls just kicks my ass. I got passed the first boss, now I can never get my body back, and I never seem to get better equipment either.

SaintR

Speevy said:
In the famitsu info they said there would definitely be demon's soul's coop/pvp but "more focued"..they would reveal more details about the online functionality later on.
About silver though...no clue

Top Bottom