• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Yeah you're basically downloading core fighters but with every character and story as a single download

yeah it's dumb but what can you do about it

That calms me down some.
Maybe my internet is slow that why its stuck.......i thought it would just get everything from disk.

Does unlock code still work, assuming i played last gen on the same gamertag??

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ummmm Ninja Pack 2...

xion4360

Does it install core fighters first?
I got the disk and the preorder code for my retailer........cuz my Xb1 disk drive is silent.
And when i disconnect as i usually do when installing new games it stops.
Not that my net is slow but its been at 15% since my last post.

its just giving you some of the content for you to play while it continues to install the rest and its basically what you get with core fighters..I got the PS4 download version and it was a similar thing, once the entire game was downloaded everything opened up.

Squire

Banned
Nobody familiar with the way they do DLC should buy the SP to start. Shitty re-colors of fetishwear are their bread and butter.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh well on Steam the season pass should get a decent discount on winter sale and I'll get it just to have everything.

LuuKyK

So I just got the physical game and it said at the start that "couldnt save system data" and its not downloading the update either (it says cannot download), even though the internet is fine. What the fuck? Does it have something to do with me having the core fighters version installed?

Demoskinos

I'm honestly surprised at the backlash at this pack. Its already been known for quite some time that there are going to be 3 ninja packs.

Anyways, Season pass is still worth it to me.

Skilletor

I'm honestly surprised at the backlash at this pack. Its already been known for quite some time that there are going to be 3 ninja packs.

Anyways, Season pass is still worth it to me.

Putting a mask on some shit lingerie does not a ninja make.

Also all of the female outfits are recolors.

I say again: horrible.

Hubb

Putting a mask on some shit lingerie does not a ninja make.

Also all of the female outfits are recolors.

I say again: horrible.

Well I expected the rest of the cast to get the pack 1 ninja costumes, so pack 2 is a win in my book just because of that.

I finally got to the DLC page in the marketplace properly so all the content shows.
Fuck.
There is so much of it. Four dollars per character isn't awful but two dollars per costume?

Hubb

I finally got to the DLC page in the marketplace properly so all the content shows.
Fuck.
There is so much of it. Four dollars per character isn't awful but two dollars per costume?

Gotta make that money. I am surprised characters are only $4 though.
I don't think the prices are that bad

Demoskinos

Fuck.

Honestly, just pick one character and buy their costume pack and be done. Buy anymore than that and you'd honestly be better off just buying the $93 dollar Ultimate pack at that point.

Honestly, just pick one character and buy their costume pack and be done. Buy anymore than that and you'd honestly be better off just buying the $93 dollar Ultimate pack at that point.

I like Ryu.
I think I'll stick with him for the time being, he is pretty cool with his hand gestures and everything.

I have no weakness

Eolz

That Ninja Pack is fucking LEWD!
Fun stuff, still think those are great costumes, even if they're mostly modifications of existing ones.

Top Bottom