• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Azuardo

Nah they both got the same hair. It's aight, I'm always getting thrown off by Phase 4. Even when I saw Ninja Clan 2, I thought it was Kasumi at first, even though she already got her costume. Keep forgetting Phase 4 exists. Fucking clones.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
The female character outfits in that pack should have been renamed to the (literal) harem pack.

Come on, Team Ninja. If you're gonna do half-naked 'ninja' outfits, make them all like Ayane's pre-order one:

DOA5LR_Ayane_Ninja_2015.jpg

The female character outfits in that pack should have been renamed to the (literal) harem pack.

Come on, Team Ninja. If you're gonna do half-naked 'ninja' outfits, make them all like Ayane's pre-order one:

If even the 'tame' sets are that lewd I cant imagine how the Senran Kagura ones with the destructible costumes will turn out...

(My body is ready. ;>)

Azuardo

Anyone else able to fill the survey in?

I finally got round to sorting it, made sure all boxes were under the character limit, and I get an error page every time. Tried submitting on both EU and NA surveys. Same thing.

I hope it hasn't closed. I emailed TN.

Azuardo

Would be good if you try it to see if it's an issue with my browser or something.

I can't fill it in on either Chrome or Firefox. I'm worried it's closed, even though you can still access it...

Not sure if this was posted yet, but Hot Getaway is fixed for me on the PSN store. I was able to grab packs 2 and 3... not sure where pack 1 is, but check it out.

Hot Getaway on PSN

Was happy to see this just now when checking the store, myself. It's kind of funny that it's a different name compared to the "real" LR DL, so I'm wondering if buying these for free will make the standard pack also unlock from the store's standpoint.

I imagine 1 will be up soon since it looks like the store is still updating.

bigninja

Was happy to see this just now when checking the store, myself. It's kind of funny that it's a different name compared to the "real" LR DL, so I'm wondering if buying these for free will make the standard pack also unlock from the store's standpoint.

I imagine 1 will be up soon since it looks like the store is still updating.

Looks like it's up!

bigninja

It showed up free for you? It's still trying to charge me for it.

Yeah. I previously purchased Hot Getaway for DOA5 and up until today, it was showing that I had to buy it again for PS4.

I now have the entire set downloaded and confirmed working at no additional charge. It showed up as "FREE" in the store.

Eolz

Keep in mind the situation isn't the same in Europe than in the US for DLC stuff.
Edit: whoops, was for the messages about Hot Getaway.

Azuardo

I've actually got a feeling that TN/KT Europe is not officially saying when the EU patch will drop (even though it's likely tomorrow) because they know how easily SCEE fucks things up for them, and if they commit to saying it's coming when it doesn't, they will be the ones to get the backlash, as has happened on so many occasions.

What's silly is how KT Europe announced the patch is live last week, when it was actually just the US patch that went up. It just shows the communication going on between parties.

Pimpbaa

It showed up free for you? It's still trying to charge me for it.

Yeah the costume pack isn't showing up as free for me either.

Edit: I also noticed another version of the Hot Getaway pack. It says "DOA5LR Hot Getaway Set (DOA5+), and there is no price. It just says unavailable."

Yeah the costume pack isn't showing up as free for me either.

Are you looking at the one that's been there since day one or the ones they put up today that are labeled with DOA5 and DOA5+? If you grab all 4 of those, or maybe just the DOA5+ pack, the actual LR set ends up showing as purchased after grabbing the free ones they put up today.

Pimpbaa

Are you looking at the one that's been there since day one or the ones they put up today that are labeled with DOA5 and DOA5+? If you grab all 4 of those, or maybe just the DOA5+ pack, the actual LR set ends up showing as purchased after grabbing the free ones they put up today.

The DOA5 ones have a price and the DOA5+ one is listed as unavailable. I've had the costume pack in both versions of the game.

Edit: This isn't the first time I got screwed by this particular. It's in my copy of doa5+ right now, but in the store on the Vita there is a price listed with them. So if I delete the data for the the game on my Vita I would have to buy them again. Also that set was supposed to carry over to the PS3 versions of the game but it didn't, so I bought the set again on my PS3. So even though I bougt the set twice already, I can't get it on ps4 unless I pay for it yet again.

Top Bottom