• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Penthouse..(Dubious stories of lust and adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

Banned
All y'all are afraid of getting your red wings, but it's actually a lot of fun. Just make sure you take the tampon out first, that's a mistake that I've made in the past... With white sheets/comforters it's not even a big deal to clean up.

Unlikely but it never hurts to give a warning, slippery slope and all that, I don't want to hear about you killing a prostitute by accident in a shitty motel room.
:lol

I never choke unless asked. I'll only get violent if I've had past experience with the girl and I know she's into it, or if she's really enjoying the typical spanking/hair pulling stuff.

Not that I really enjoy it, but maybe she just likes erotic asphyxiation?
I think that was definitely the case here. Nothing wrong with that, I don't think, I've just never had someone ask me to actually choke them out cold before.

I would suggest not doing that especially if it leaves marks. You don't want to be face to face with the police
Meh. I would be more concerned about her boyfriend in this case (especially because she was wearing a promise ring LOL). Although, I hear he's a pushover anyway, so even then it's not too terribly concerning. I'd be more worried getting stuck with a kid I end up paying child support for, that's an obligation I'd like to pass on to him if possible.

Symphonia

Banned
My wife used to get really horny on her period, and she never had a lot of blood so we'd shag as normal. Besides a bit of blood on my member and maybe on the bed it didn't make much of a mess.
Well, the girl this happened with, I'd never been with before. She was pretty much a random hook-up from Tumblr. She came down, we went for drinks and ended up back at mine. We go upstairs, kick our clothes off and hop in bed. I turn the light out and we're pretty much at it straight away. I'm pulling out all stops and she's loving it. I slide a hand down there to give her a rub and, naturally, she's wet. But little did I know she was wet with blood, etc. I mean, she was getting turned on so it might've been wetter than normal, I just thought I was really fucking good at what I was doing.

I missed the dirty story :(, those who treat you like a scratching post are the best to me...

Well several things happened at Disney, so I guess the less shameless one is okay to share. My then-GF and I took a weekend trip with her class down to Disney World sophomore year. We had planned to stay in the same room together, but parents complained about giving the students a choice and the rooms were assigned at the last minute.

Being the teenagers we were, I snuck her in anyway and we spooned for a few hours. I don't remember getting much sleep that night because as soon as we started to fall asleep, the class teacher knocked on the door looking for her. Since he had the room keys and we were butt-nekkid (I've never gotten dressed faster in my life), I figured there was no getting out of the situation. Thankfully, she was good friends with the teacher and he was fond of me as well, so we managed to make up an excuse and get off with a lecture. They talked before she went back to her room and I felt relieved to have just dodged the bullet. Or so I thought.

Being interrupted from the night meant my libido was ready for round 2 the next day. She stopped by in the morning before we were scheduled to go to the parks. We showered and boned and on our way to the lobby we realized that we had been left behind by the bus. They had to drive back 25 minutes to pick us up and then back to the parks. This time, the teacher wasn't buying any excuses. It was too damn obvious what we were doing because we were the only students who missed the bus. Naturally, everybody else was pissed at us. We sat at the back, so I remember feeling the piercing stares of contempt on my back as I uttered "Sorry for being an idiot" to each row.

As "punishment", the teacher didn't let us out of his sight for the morning, but he eventually got tired of it and scolded us before letting us be free to "enjoy our youth". We'd been in chaperoned groups for the majority of the trip, but for that day It was just the two of us at the Magic Kingdom. It remains one of the best times I've had, so I wouldn't do it any other way. Shame the relationship went to shit afterwards.

Mistel

Banned
lmfao dat OP and 2nd post combo
You got any to share? I let you hear mine...

All y'all are afraid of getting your red wings, but it's actually a lot of fun. Just make sure you take the tampon out first, that's a mistake that I've made in the past... With white sheets/comforters it's not even a big deal to clean up.

I think that was definitely the case here. Nothing wrong with that, I don't think, I've just never had someone ask me to actually choke them out cold before.
Nothing wrong with either of those things, auto erotic asphyxiation is always surprising. Especially as it's not obvious that people like it.

Shame it when down hill after trip sneaking about is fun.

Ultimadrago

Meh. I would be more concerned about her boyfriend in this case (especially because she was wearing a promise ring LOL). Although, I hear he's a pushover anyway, so even then it's not too terribly concerning. I'd be more worried getting stuck with a kid I end up paying child support for, that's an obligation I'd like to pass on to him if possible.

Alphayoi~

Personally, I'd be super cautious of helping with a choke-out. I've never done that to someone before; I would be on edge about going too far!

Izayoi

Banned
Alphayoi~

Personally, I'd be super cautious of helping with a choke-out. I've never done that to someone before; I would be on edge about going too far!
Well, worst case scenario is that they pass out. It's pretty obvious when it happens, and if you stop choking then they should be fine. It's obviously something you want to be careful about, but it's pretty hard to kill someone unless you're using belts/collars/things other than your hands.

Friday was the first time I've ever made someone pass out. Usually I stop when they start grasping at my hands.

Cragvis

Was having passionate love making with some girl I met that night, both of us were drunk.

I put my weener in her pootie, and blow inside of her.

She stops me and says "did you just cum in me?!" obviously she must have not been on a pill or anything. we were 18 and young. It was like my 2nd time.

I did, and first thing that came out of my mouth was

"duuuuude...."

she says "im not a dude!"

I say "oh crap I think so" I obviously did.

She gets up to go to the washroom to hose out her cave, and runs into my roommate who had no idea anyone was home.

We get dressed, and get in my car, so I can drive her home, she asks if she will see me again, I say no, she starts crying hardcore, the entire ride. I drop her off like half a mile from her place and gtfo of there.

What was wrong with me back then?! jesus. No wonder why I suck with women.

Izayoi

Banned
Nothing wrong with a good bareback and subsequent creampie, just make sure you keep Plan B in your nightstand and sort out beforehand exactly what the birth control situation is.

Only thing to be wary of is women who are going to try and babytrap you. If you are overtly wealthy, be especially careful about this one. More of problem in the valley (where I live) or other poor areas.

When in doubt, always wrap before you tap.

The Lamp

Was having passionate love making with some girl I met that night, both of us were drunk.

I put my weener in her pootie, and blow inside of her.

She stops me and says "did you just cum in me?!" obviously she must have not been on a pill or anything. we were 18 and young. It was like my 2nd time.

I did, and first thing that came out of my mouth was

"duuuuude...."

she says "im not a dude!"

I say "oh crap I think so" I obviously did.

She gets up to go to the washroom to hose out her cave, and runs into my roommate who had no idea anyone was home.

We get dressed, and get in my car, so I can drive her home, she asks if she will see me again, I say no, she starts crying hardcore, the entire ride. I drop her off like half a mile from her place and gtfo of there.

Just what??

The Lamp

I didnt say 'just' anywhere in that sentence. What are you talking about?

No no, my "just" was extraneous...it's more like ..."what?"

You nearly impregnated a girl out of your own irresponsibility and you tell her you'll never see her again and you drop her off half a mile away from her home?
Am I the only one that thinks both your situation and your reaction to the situation is ridiculous?

Cragvis

No no, my "just" was extraneous...it's more like ..."what?"

You nearly impregnated a girl out of your own irresponsibility and you tell her you'll never see her again and you drop her off half a mile away from her home?
Am I the only one that thinks both your situation and your reaction to the situation is ridiculous?

Dude that's hardcore, you came inside her, dumped her and kicked her out of the car.... Kinda a dick move

Yea, exactly why I said what was wrong with me back then. That was a ridiculously dumb thing to do. I was pretty stupid back then. I think back to what I did in those years and wow.

I wish I had a time machine and go back to when I was 10 and just start over with how I think and act today.

Bleepey

I don't have amazing stories because I'm still a virgin, buuuut I have 2 stories on how I almost (almost is the thing the pisses me off) lost my virginity.

1) I was in highschool on my last semester, since prom was close my school decided to throw a party to get more funds for it. So it was Friday night I just got to the school, everyone was at the court sitting around, dancing and this one girl who I was hitting on when I was on 10th grade came up to me and we started talking. We danced a little and then she told me if I wanted to go to the back of the school cause she wanted to have a little fun, so we go to the back of the school and while I was gropping her ass and tits and making out she bit my neck and started to go down on me slowly. I was already hard cause I knew what was gonna happen, we were going to have sex. Then the unnexpected happens... She pulls down my zipper, whips it out and god damn it... She just blows a little wind on my shaft, shoves it back on my pants and leaves! Why she did that I don't know but god I was in a state of shock.

2) around September last year this girl invited me to hang out, asked me if I could go pick her up, so there i was waiting for her in front of her house, picked her up, she said she wanted to go to the movies and eat somewhere, so I took her to the movies first so when we went to eat we could have something to talk about. Thing is I don't remember shit about the movie since we were basically spending more time making out and touching than we were watching the movie. Movie ends we go to eat at Denny's that's right next to the movies, we finished eating and she says "I kinda want some desert now" I told her that's ok and ask her what does she want and she smiles and grabs between my legs. I knew what she wanted so I take her back to her house, we get in her room, we start to make out, she takes off my clothes and I start to take off hers. As I'm about to remove her panties she stops me and says that she can't do it. She left me pantied, it felt like throwing from the line of 3 and missing the shot.

Talk about a blow job that sucks.

Izayoi

Banned
Stupid really isn't the word I'd use to describe you.
I would criticize, but I've busted a nut in a girl whose name I didn't know and then snuck out in the middle of the night, never to be seen or heard from again...

I guess at least she was at her house, and I wasn't making her walk...

Cragvis

I would criticize, but I've busted a nut in a girl whose name I didn't know and then snuck out in the middle of the night, never to be seen or heard from again...

I guess at least she was at her house, and I wasn't making her walk...

Well, it was so long ago I cant really remember where we parted ways.

I dont remember ever seeing her house or knowing where it was, but I dont remember just kicking her out of my car either. We must have met halfway somewhere and I drove her to her car maybe. Im a monster yea, but i wouldn't just leave a girl in the middle of nowhere like that.

I don't think I'll ever top again after my first time o_o. Let's just say there was clearly no douching beforehand ;________; and I had to
finger him beforehand because we were both virgins. And I could feel/smell it AHHHH. And so I made sure when I was kissing him to put my hands near his face. Sure showed him >:|

So now i bottom all the time..
Sometimes I think that gay men probably enjoy sex more than straight men, due to the whole prostate thing, but then you hear shit like this and...well...shit.

AVclub

Okay, this may be over-share, given the environment...but here goes...

It was a sexy post-Valentine's day house party with some friends. Most people attending it were strangers to me. A handful, I go drinking with regularly. My wife couldn't make it, so I went by myself. Everyone was encouraged to wear something provocative. It all seemed goofy because we usually get together at bars in funny costumes many times a year. I showed up in a black and red silk robe with matching silk boxers.

A stunning woman with long brown hair, dressed in an all-black lace and fishnet dominatrix outfit (complete with a riding crop), instantly caught my eye. I'm not into S&M at all, but she was incredibly sexy and very attractive to me. Introductions were made and there was small talk. I noticed her flirting with a number of other men. However, she also had a leather leash attached to a tall, European looking man with long black hair. She introduced him as her slave for the evening. He was her boyfriend (let's call him Paul). Within minutes of meeting them, I caught them playfully bantering in French. Something about the combination of stunning looks, confidence, costume, and foreign intrigue, excited me immensely. I wanted her before I knew almost anything about her.

This temptress (I'll refer to as Linda) started flirting with me quite a bit. It was clear she and her boyfriend were open at the very least. Some of my friends know that my marriage is open. They weren't shocked when Linda and I started making out in the kitchen. The sparks were flying instantly. I knew she wanted to fuck me. And I wanted her badly as well, but I played it cool. After kissing for a while, I walked away and had a drink. I had conversations with friends and enjoyed the party some more. I noticed some heated conversation between Linda and Paul. I wasn't sure if it was a good or bad kind of heated though.

A short while later, I was walking past Linda and she grabbed the sash of my robe and pulled it off of me. I took it from her, spun her around and used the sash to tie her hands behind her. Just then, Paul walked up behind her and I backed her into him. Still in the kitchen, I noticed him putting his hand up the back of her inner thigh. I was pretty sure he was fingering her. So I pressed in closer to her front and said something seductive and kissed her again. Paul must have liked my initiative, he instantly suggested that we all find a room. We tried a few doors and none were available. So we wound up in a bathroom.

With the lights off, Paul and I continued to grope and kiss Linda from either side of her. She stood between us, her hands still bound and we were like a horny sandwich of soft moans and kissing noises. I felt Linda's hand on my penis, stroking it. Then another hand on my ass pulling me into her. Her body felt amazing, and her enthusiastic moaning was revving me up quite a bit, and it was at that point that I felt Paul's hand on my cock. I knew it was him because he was a bit rougher with it, but I didn't stop him. Instead, I focused on Linda. I was cupping her perfect ass with one hand and fingering her with the other as we kissed. I felt Paul's hand between her and I, playing with her nipple as he continue to stroke me. A moment later, my member was in his mouth. I continued foreplay with Linda, but her boyfriend was doing his best to suck me off. I can't say I didn't like it. In the darkness, I couldn't see who was doing what, but I knew. And I was hard. Another moment later, Paul was behind Linda, bending her over, telling her to suck me. She did as instructed, and quite well at that. Then she was on her knees taking turns sucking on each of us. She asked if I had a condom and I cursed myself remembering that I had left them at home when I ran out to go to this party. Paul said he had some, and quickly left the bathroom to go get them as Linda and I continued hot and heavy. He returned in what seemed like an instant, with a couple of condoms. He wanted to watch me fuck her. But there was knocking on the door. Linda said, "Oh, it must be Phil. Let him in." It was at that point when I expressed my reservations. I told Linda, "I'm not into guys. I want you." She said, "Ok, you don't have to do anything you don't want to." but the damage was done. Phil didn't enter and Paul said, "Let me leave you two alone" but my erection left with him.

Linda handed me the condoms and I went down on her enthusiastically, while trying to regroup. I turned on the lights to see her. She had a tight, shaved pussy guarded by the black crisscross of fishnets. I didn't pull them off, instead ripping a hole and fucking her on the bathroom sink through the fishnets. It didn't last long because the creeping thoughts of men coming in at any moment to join our sexual adventure worried me. I couldn't maintain the erection. I bent her over and fucked her pretty good for a short while longer, but I knew I wasn't going to finish. I proceeded to get her off a few times with my mouth and fingers. She expressed a bit of disappointment that I wasn't going to come too. I told her that I very much enjoyed her and we should probably get back to the party.

The rest of the party, we continued to socialize without any of the flirting from before. Paul barely made eye contact, but was cordial when we spoke in front of others. We all said our goodbyes at the end of the night without exchanging numbers. We acted casual for the benefit of those around us, but it was anything BUT a casual night.
Reflecting on it, it was a good experience. I relayed the story to my wife and showed her a picture of them. She congratulates me on hooking up with such a hot couple. lol

It was probably the weirdest, and most unexpected sexual experience of my life and I can't really tell any of my friends about it because I'm worried about their judgement. A few days later Linda approached me to have a proper threesome with her and Paul, but I don't think it will ever happen.

Mistel

Banned
I can't really tell any of my friends about it because I'm worried about their judgement.
Well on the one hand it might be awkward depending on the people and what you've done. But on the other hand it's more about being comfortable with yourself, that's how it's is for me.

-PXG-

Nothing spectacular. My current gf gave me head on our first date though. Nearly two years together. I guess she's a keeper.

Symphonia

Banned
Well, it was so long ago I cant really remember where we parted ways.

I dont remember ever seeing her house or knowing where it was, but I dont remember just kicking her out of my car either. We must have met halfway somewhere and I drove her to her car maybe. Im a monster yea, but i wouldn't just leave a girl in the middle of nowhere like that.
Then why say this?

It sounds to me that you did drop her off half a mile away from her house in the middle of nowhere. Such a dick move, mane.

Nothing much. My old workplace was normally empty, and basically a house for employees to sleep when they were staying in the area for the night. I took some partners, separately, there for a while.

There was some slight fun, not sex, in a gazebo. Like a minute or two. The next time I went past the gazebo, it had been knocked down. Causality? Coincidence?

Also there was a time my mum initiated a high five with me upon inferring I'd had sex with a man more recently than I was going out with the boyfriend she'd met, from blood donation deferral periods (12 months here).

Last night

My wife and I had our first kid last April. Her breasts have been amazing since then, nice and full and just fun to play with. Pain in the ass to find a bra for but I digress. Last night I was stroking my cock waiting for her to come into the bedroom and she found me, she stripped down to nothing and laid down on her back. She then asked me to fuck her beautiful breasts. As I was fucking her breasts she would open her mouth and suck the tip just as I would thrust forward. As I was holding her tits together I would squeeze them together and some lactation would happen and squirt all over my dick and she was loving it. There was something so kinky about it and I have never come as hard. I found myself thrusting harder through her breasts till I came all over her face

Last week

I came home from work and she was upstairs wearing nothing but leggings and she has the perfect ass. Nice and plump and soft and smooth. I sat down on the couch and laid her down over my knee and I pulled her leggings down to see her ass and pussy that's it. I proceeded to spank her until her ass was cherry red. She was screaming and moaning and I rolled her over and started to pull her hair and stick my fingers in her ass, not too seconds later she squirted all over my hand and lap. I then got up and bent her over the couch and fucked her in the ass while the neighbour across the street watched from his window. When I was ready to blow my load she got on her knees and proceeded to gag on my cock till she couldn't breathe anymore. Just as she was about to pull my cock out of Her mouth I blew my load right down her throat.

giphy.gif

LifEndz

I was stationed at Fort Lewis, WA and it was probably 2000 or 2001. I was using an online dating site to meet women ( wanna say it was Lycos ) and had been fairly successful. Anyway, one day I come across a girl on there who's picture (basically a head shot) was so hot I didn't even believe it was real. She looked like Meadow from the Sopranos. So after talking on the computer and then the phone, we decided to meet up for a movie. My move was always to meet in the mall and ask what the girl would be wearing. If she showed up and didn't look like her picture, I'd bounce. Probably couldn't pull this move off nowadays with cellphones being everywhere. Anyway, she showed up and not only was her picture accurate, but the rest of her body was equally on point (especially her breasts which were easily D-cups). The movie was Heartbreakers and I only remember it because this girl was that bad. After the movie she went home and I went back to base.

The following weekend I went to her house to hang out with her, only she didn't tell me her mom was home. Luckily, most moms like me (guess I look trustworthy), and her mom eventually left the house and took the girl's younger brother with her to the store. We were alone. The girl said she's surprised because her mother won't even let her close her door when a guy's over. Well, at this point I'm all worked up and start making out with her. I then start feeling her up and roll her shirt up. Oh man were her breasts glorious (and I'm a breast man so I was in big titty heaven). I start sucking and kissing them and basically losing my mind. This goes on for about 20 minutes before we stop because she's scared her mom might walk in.

The next weekend she asks if I want to go to a party with her. I remember this party being like 2 hours north of tacoma in the middle of nowhere. I drive up there early and she and her friend were just about to hit the store to buy alcohol. I go along with them and her friend had a system in her car and was blasting How do you want it by Tupac (I remember this because it was my first time in a car with a system and the song sounded completely different). Anyway, we get back and the party is pretty typical. At like 2 a.m. I tell her I'm about to head out. She asked if I was going home and I said no, with it being so late and me being tired that I was just going to get a motel room for the night. She then asked if she could go with me. Now, I was practically stunned. This felt like a dream. I had stumbled onto some weird passive-aggressive way of opening the door for sex and she basically walked right through it. I can't even remember the drive to the motel, but we made it, got the room and were on the bed watching tv as I explored her body with my fingers. Eventually we had sex and when you have sex with someone you're this attracted to it's like another level. There have only been a few women that had me so worked up that I could either keep my erection after ejaculating or get another one shortly thereafter.

Unfortunately, that night was the last night I saw her. I had the worst luck in the military as I'd usually meet an amazing woman right after I received orders sending me to Fort Wainwright, Alaska. This time was no different as I'd received orders several weeks before I met her sending me to Alaska about a month we first met. I knew a long distance thing would torture me and besides, my girlfriend at the time was also going to be stationed in Fort Wainwright about 2 months after I arrived and I knew I wouldn't be able to juggle both. It's been more than a decade since and I still remember that girl. The sex was so good that the next day I wrote a song describing what it was like being with her (a very shitty song I'll admit).

Symphonia

Banned
Got reminded this morning of the time I had sex on the beach. Such a great experience, and the thrill of being caught? My God, it's a turn on.

Mistel

Banned
Got reminded this morning of the time I had sex on the beach. Such a great experience, and the thrill of being caught? My God, it's a turn on.
Sex outside is not that bad, I've only really done it in fields never on a beach. Getting caught hasn't happened yet.

A few years ago, I met a guy online who was only in town for about a week while visiting his family over the holidays. Neither of us was interested in a long distance relationship, so we both agreed that if anything happened it would be a purely casual thing for fun. We met in a public place for dinner and conversation the first night, and we discovered a mutual love for videogames and wine (this was at the height of the Wii's popularity, and he mentioned that he had enjoyed playing it with his family).

He was a bit shy but I was less so, and I found him very hot. So the second night, I invited him over to play games and have wine. We did a bit of the former while indulging in plenty of the latter. Before long we were making out, and then we moved to the bedroom to fool around (
mutual blowjobs, yay!
). After we were both satisfied and dressed, we made small talk for a while, and then he started doing the moving-toward-the-door-steadily-but-not-so-fast-it's-rude thing that people do when they're ready to leave after casual sex. As he got to the door, clearly trying to think of something to say but still strangely shy, he exclaimed "Well, thanks for letting me play with your Wii!" An awkward pause, our eyes met, and then we both burst out laughing at his unintentional double entendre. Then he left and I never saw him again, but I was left with an amusing story to tell.

Symphonia

Banned
Sex outside is not that bad, I've only really done it in fields never on a beach. Getting caught hasn't happened yet.
Sex outside is great. We were on a semi-public beach (it was a holiday resort accessible only to those at the resort) at about 8pm in the evening. There were some people on the beach, though not many, but there were quite a few on the cliffs above us. We were just below the cliffs. It was mainly me going down on her and her giving me a handjob. We weren't completely in sight but we weren't well hidden either. Anyone could've seen us.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Sex outside is great. We were on a semi-public beach (it was a holiday resort accessible only to those at the resort) at about 8pm in the evening. There were some people on the beach, though not many, but there were quite a few on the cliffs above us. We were just below the cliffs. It was mainly me going down on her and her giving me a handjob. We weren't completely in sight but we weren't well hidden either. Anyone could've seen us.

hqdefault.jpg

I've seen this video.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I've seen this video.

Those are some of my faves I must say. I have a really specific thing I like in amateur stuff - a couple but filmed by a third party who might get involved, perhaps with encouraging words. This genre needs a name.

/derail

PorllM

Banned
I've been reading this thread for a while thinking I didn't really have anything good enough to share, but I just remembered a few small ones.

There was the time me and my girlfriend at the time had sex in a field, we originally just went out for a walk, it was one of the hottest days I can remember, I was sweating like a bitch, had a tight chest from asthma, and a bit of hayfever, and just generally wasn't in the right condition to be having sex at all.

The idea of having sex in a sunny field on a hot day was just too good though so soon I was fucking her against this giant tree, next thing I'm lying on my back and she's riding me, suddenly I get this HUGE burning agony on my ass as if I was lying in acid, pushed her off and jumped up screaming, turns out I was lying on a red ants nest and my ass and legs were covered in red bite marks. Needless to say neither of us came that day.

There was also the time I accidentally slipped into the wrong hole while fucking VERY fast and VERY hard, she screamed even more than I did in the last story, I'm pretty sure there was no orgasms that day either haha (same girl).

I'll try think of some more.

Kozak

Banned
All my stories involve cops pulling up next to our car..

fucken cops man.

Always the same story too, they see whats going on and then fuck off. Of course by that time shes embarrassed and I'm pissed off.

hwalker84

Okay, this may be over-share, given the environment...but here goes...

It was a sexy post-Valentine's day house party with some friends. Most people attending it were strangers to me. A handful, I go drinking with regularly. My wife couldn't make it, so I went by myself. Everyone was encouraged to wear something provocative. It all seemed goofy because we usually get together at bars in funny costumes many times a year. I showed up in a black and red silk robe with matching silk boxers.

A stunning woman with long brown hair, dressed in an all-black lace and fishnet dominatrix outfit (complete with a riding crop), instantly caught my eye. I'm not into S&M at all, but she was incredibly sexy and very attractive to me. Introductions were made and there was small talk. I noticed her flirting with a number of other men. However, she also had a leather leash attached to a tall, European looking man with long black hair. She introduced him as her slave for the evening. He was her boyfriend (let's call him Paul). Within minutes of meeting them, I caught them playfully bantering in French. Something about the combination of stunning looks, confidence, costume, and foreign intrigue, excited me immensely. I wanted her before I knew almost anything about her.

This temptress (I'll refer to as Linda) started flirting with me quite a bit. It was clear she and her boyfriend were open at the very least. Some of my friends know that my marriage is open. They weren't shocked when Linda and I started making out in the kitchen. The sparks were flying instantly. I knew she wanted to fuck me. And I wanted her badly as well, but I played it cool. After kissing for a while, I walked away and had a drink. I had conversations with friends and enjoyed the party some more. I noticed some heated conversation between Linda and Paul. I wasn't sure if it was a good or bad kind of heated though.

A short while later, I was walking past Linda and she grabbed the sash of my robe and pulled it off of me. I took it from her, spun her around and used the sash to tie her hands behind her. Just then, Paul walked up behind her and I backed her into him. Still in the kitchen, I noticed him putting his hand up the back of her inner thigh. I was pretty sure he was fingering her. So I pressed in closer to her front and said something seductive and kissed her again. Paul must have liked my initiative, he instantly suggested that we all find a room. We tried a few doors and none were available. So we wound up in a bathroom.

With the lights off, Paul and I continued to grope and kiss Linda from either side of her. She stood between us, her hands still bound and we were like a horny sandwich of soft moans and kissing noises. I felt Linda's hand on my penis, stroking it. Then another hand on my ass pulling me into her. Her body felt amazing, and her enthusiastic moaning was revving me up quite a bit, and it was at that point that I felt Paul's hand on my cock. I knew it was him because he was a bit rougher with it, but I didn't stop him. Instead, I focused on Linda. I was cupping her perfect ass with one hand and fingering her with the other as we kissed. I felt Paul's hand between her and I, playing with her nipple as he continue to stroke me. A moment later, my member was in his mouth. I continued foreplay with Linda, but her boyfriend was doing his best to suck me off. I can't say I didn't like it. In the darkness, I couldn't see who was doing what, but I knew. And I was hard. Another moment later, Paul was behind Linda, bending her over, telling her to suck me. She did as instructed, and quite well at that. Then she was on her knees taking turns sucking on each of us. She asked if I had a condom and I cursed myself remembering that I had left them at home when I ran out to go to this party. Paul said he had some, and quickly left the bathroom to go get them as Linda and I continued hot and heavy. He returned in what seemed like an instant, with a couple of condoms. He wanted to watch me fuck her. But there was knocking on the door. Linda said, "Oh, it must be Phil. Let him in." It was at that point when I expressed my reservations. I told Linda, "I'm not into guys. I want you." She said, "Ok, you don't have to do anything you don't want to." but the damage was done. Phil didn't enter and Paul said, "Let me leave you two alone" but my erection left with him.

Linda handed me the condoms and I went down on her enthusiastically, while trying to regroup. I turned on the lights to see her. She had a tight, shaved pussy guarded by the black crisscross of fishnets. I didn't pull them off, instead ripping a hole and fucking her on the bathroom sink through the fishnets. It didn't last long because the creeping thoughts of men coming in at any moment to join our sexual adventure worried me. I couldn't maintain the erection. I bent her over and fucked her pretty good for a short while longer, but I knew I wasn't going to finish. I proceeded to get her off a few times with my mouth and fingers. She expressed a bit of disappointment that I wasn't going to come too. I told her that I very much enjoyed her and we should probably get back to the party.

The rest of the party, we continued to socialize without any of the flirting from before. Paul barely made eye contact, but was cordial when we spoke in front of others. We all said our goodbyes at the end of the night without exchanging numbers. We acted casual for the benefit of those around us, but it was anything BUT a casual night.
Reflecting on it, it was a good experience. I relayed the story to my wife and showed her a picture of them. She congratulates me on hooking up with such a hot couple. lol

It was probably the weirdest, and most unexpected sexual experience of my life and I can't really tell any of my friends about it because I'm worried about their judgement. A few days later Linda approached me to have a proper threesome with her and Paul, but I don't think it will ever happen.
So you say you're not into men but you let Paul suck your dick?

Mistel

Banned
All my stories involve cops pulling up next to our car.. Always the same story too, they see whats going on and then fuck off.
psycho1.jpg

Been here the whole night? :p

We weren't completely in sight but we weren't well hidden either. Anyone could've seen us.
Kinky, I'd rather not be caught myself but I don't mind the fact that others might be watching. Not that I like voyeurism that much.

PorllM ouch but funny.

Had anal with a girlfriend. It was her first time and she was a bit OCD about germs all that. After the business was done, you can imagine she was a little freaked out that my penis was just in her poop chute. In an effort to calm her down, I grabbed some hand sanitizer. It was just a little tingly at first...after a little while it felt like the devil himself was grabbing at my dick. I ran as fast as I could, hoping none of my roommates were in the bathroom, and extinguished that fire. I still have nightmares about that night.

God damn man, how can you make that mistake with hand sanitizer? It's mostly made of alcohol, and you wouldn't stick your dick in a glass of Scotch! o_o

Made me adjust my sitting position just thinking of that burn. Fuck.

All my sex stories are pretty dull. I remember (TMI)
when I got my cervix smashed randomly during sex and had to stop because of the pain. He wasn't even all that big for fuck's sake.

Mistel

Banned
I remember (TMI)
when I got my cervix smashed randomly during sex and had to stop because of the pain. He wasn't even all that big for fuck's sake.
How does that even happen? So far this and the underwear circumcision seem like the most painful things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom