• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DeutschGAF |OT2| - Posting Simulator 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

was ist los? :eek:

Hatte heute wieder einen "dieser Tage", an denen man bereits nach dem Aufwachen eigentlich keine Lust mehr hat. Wollte nach der Mittagspause mit einer Freundin abhängen, aber der ist heute irgendwie eine Laus über die Leber gelaufen. Sie warf mir vor, sie rumzukommandieren (meine Nachricht, nachdem sie mir gesagt hat, dass sie frei hätte: "Klein Xiao Hu möchte am Hauptgebäude abgeholt werden") und warum ich nicht wie ein "normaler Mensch" fragen kann (Hallo, ironischer Unterton anyone?). Ich verstehe die Welt echt nicht mehr, fühle mich nicht wertgeschätzt/geliebt von denen, die ich ursprünglich nah an mir gesehen habe.

Letztlich etwas Gesellschaft in Bier, Nikotin und Straßenkatzen gefunden. Diese sagen wenigstens nichts, was mich verletzen könnte.

Xiao Hu

Oh, ich bin immer noch böse auf eine Orangene hier. Die hat mich letztens gebissen und verlangt jedes Mal dreist nach Futter! :mad:

EloKa

Nur weil du Katzen nicht verstehst, heißt das nicht, dass die dich nicht beleidigen.
Gleiches gilt für Enten:
BvK1eMYIMAAk1oC.jpg

Xiao Hu

lol

mein Deutsch ist so schlecht

I don't want to get too much english in your thread. I lurk because I enjoy (trying) to read all your germanz

You better start spilling the beans now or we gonna find out what is under that white sheet of yours. By force.

@Eloka:

Haha, danke für den Lacher! :*

Jobbs

Banned
You better start spilling the beans now or we gonna find out what is under that white sheet of yours. By force.

@Eloka:

Haha, danke für den Lacher! :*

brace for english + lewd

yesterday I met a nurse who was very aggressively into me (in a way that almost made me uncomfortable, tbh). I was visiting someone in the hospital and just ended up hanging out with this nurse for several hours. Somehow the topic of pussy eating came up, and she asked if I knew how. I said "like a demon".

I repeated that part in fakegaf (a thread on neogaf that often discusses sex) and found myself incapable of not changing my avatar into a demon/satan to fully sell the idea. apparently trab likes the ghost avatar so I changed it back. :)

Xiao Hu

My maaaaaan! *thumps up*

Pussy eating is sooooo good. Personally saying giving oral is just as good as penetration, the feeling of being in charge is very.....empowering ;)

Hatte heute wieder einen "dieser Tage", an denen man bereits nach dem Aufwachen eigentlich keine Lust mehr hat. Wollte nach der Mittagspause mit einer Freundin abhängen, aber der ist heute irgendwie eine Laus über die Leber gelaufen. Sie warf mir vor, sie rumzukommandieren (meine Nachricht, nachdem sie mir gesagt hat, dass sie frei hätte: "Klein Xiao Hu möchte am Hauptgebäude abgeholt werden") und warum ich nicht wie ein "normaler Mensch" fragen kann (Hallo, ironischer Unterton anyone?). Ich verstehe die Welt echt nicht mehr, fühle mich nicht wertgeschätzt/geliebt von denen, die ich ursprünglich nah an mir gesehen habe.

Letztlich etwas Gesellschaft in Bier, Nikotin und Straßenkatzen gefunden. Diese sagen wenigstens nichts, was mich verletzen könnte.
scheiß drauf. straßenkatzen > menschen. :3
aber die regt sich bestimmt auch wieder ab! vll auch einfach schlecht drauf heute.
brace for english + lewd

yesterday I met a nurse who was very aggressively into me (in a way that almost made me uncomfortable, tbh). I was visiting someone in the hospital and just ended up hanging out with this nurse for several hours. Somehow the topic of pussy eating came up, and she asked if I knew how. I said "like a demon".

I repeated that part in fakegaf (a thread on neogaf that often discusses sex) and found myself incapable of not changing my avatar into a demon/satan to fully sell the idea. apparently trab likes the ghost avatar so I changed it back. :)
ooh I didn't even see that in the thread. well good think I asked for a summary then!
you hellish smooth bastard! :D I'm proud of you. I don't think I would be able to respond with something like that on the fly.
My maaaaaan! *thumps up*

Pussy eating is sooooo good. Personally saying giving oral is just as good as penetration, the feeling of being in charge is very.....empowering ;)
meh. I'm not really into it tbh. I'll never know of course but I think oral sex is very different for men & women.

Jobbs

Banned
Some women do not like receiving oral for one reason or another. It's nothing I would spring on someone, I need to be given a sign.

Oh god I've corrupted your innocent little posting simulator.

ooh I didn't even see that in the thread. well good think I asked for a summary then!
you hellish smooth bastard! :D I'm proud of you. I don't think I would be able to respond with something like that on the fly.

lol, thanks. I don't think I'm going to call her though.

Some women do not like receiving oral for one reason or another. It's nothing I would spring on someone, I need to be given a sign.

Oh god I've corrupted your innocent little posting simulator.

lol, thanks. I don't think I'm going to call her though.

ah naw, you didn't. we are too boring anyway. and once again we needed the Americans to save us.

why not? :0 I already said "congrats on the future sex"... you can't make me a liar.

Jobbs

Banned
ah naw, you didn't. we are too boring anyway. and once again we needed the Americans to save us.

why not? :0 I already said "congrats on the future sex"... you can't make me a liar.

Crazy women aren't my thing. If I was just looking for a one night stand she'd probably be into that, but I'm kinda not. I just like chilling at this point and working on my stuffs =)

Xiao Hu

scheiß drauf. straßenkatzen > menschen. :3
aber die regt sich bestimmt auch wieder ab! vll auch einfach schlecht drauf heute.

Ja wahrscheinlich. Ich habe die Kommunikation vorerst runtergefahren. Falls sie was von mir will (andere Story), soll sie sich selbst melden, ich werde keinem mehr - wider meiner Freundlichkeit - meinen Kopf in den Arsch schieben. Damit ist es endgültig vorbei.

meh. I'm not really into it tbh. I'll never know of course but I think oral sex is very different for men & women.

Do you mean pussy eating or giving/receiving oral in general? Just curious how the other gender perceives it.

Ja wahrscheinlich. Ich habe die Kommunikation vorerst runtergefahren. Falls sie was von mir will (andere Story), soll sie sich selbst melden, ich werde keinem mehr - wider meiner Freundlichkeit - meinen Kopf in den Arsch schieben. Damit ist es endgültig vorbei.

Do you mean pussy eating or giving/receiving oral in general? Just curious how the other gender perceives it.

receiving oral. I'm not totally opposed to it but it just didn't do anything for me in the past. maybe it's also that all my sexual partners just really didn't have any skill in that "field of study". I don't know. but so far I'm not a fan/I don't need it to be happy.

Xiao Hu

oh god I'm truly turning germangaf into fakegaf. I'm a virus

Hey, at least you introduced me to FakeGAF. And I hope as soon as my mojo is back I can contribute something to its greatness.

receiving oral. I'm not totally opposed to it but it just didn't do anything for me in the past. maybe it's also that all my sexual partners just really didn't have any skill in that "field of study". I don't know. but so far I'm not a fan/I don't need it to be happy.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing this insight. :)

Jobbs

Banned
In my experience you don't just lunge at a woman's vagina. The romance and seduction is necessary. It's like a movie -- needs proper pacing!

You should start communicating the idea of where it's all headed through your body language and motions before actually getting literally in there.

:: looks at page ::

I'm the genesis device. I've terraformed the thread

In my experience you don't just lunge at a woman's vagina. The romance and seduction is necessary. It's like a movie -- needs proper pacing!

You should start communicating the idea of where it's all headed before actually getting literally in there.
yes, communication is key, you never know what might happen.

"slowly heading down now!" -"copy that." "I'm almost there... wait, what's that? there appears to be some kind of mons-..OH MY GOD sdoaimfucielawerfcWPEDLWEÜ"

Xiao Hu

That reminds me of that South Park episode about the bomb in Hillary Clinton's vagina...

Btw, fuck you Jobbs! I wanted to roleplay my Orc chieftain/shaman in Skyrim but now it's almost bedtime for me ;(

Jobbs

Banned
yes, communication is key, you never know what might happen.

"slowly heading down now!" -"copy that." "I'm almost there... wait, what's that? there appears to be some kind of mons-..OH MY GOD sdoaimfucielawerfcWPEDLWEÜ"

:: laughs, coughs, ouch my throat ::

english + lewd again

if you start kissing in a pattern that is leading in that direction you can judge her reaction, that's kinda one way of going about it. if she's not into it she'll indicate such before you actually get in there.

That reminds me of that South Park episode about the bomb in Hillary Clinton's vagina...

Btw, fuck you Jobbs! I wanted to roleplay my Orc chieftain/shaman in Skyrim but now it's almost bedtime for me ;(

you go to bed in the afternoon? :)

sorry again about doing.. this.. to your thread.

english + lewd again

if you start kissing in a pattern that is leading in that direction you can judge her reaction, that's kinda one way of going about it. if she's not into it she'll indicate such before you actually get in there.

also she could warn you in time if there are any monsters down there.
latest

Xiao Hu

english + lewd again

you go to bed in the afternoon? :)

sorry again about doing.. this.. to your thread.

I live in Shanghai. It's almost half past 10 here :S

did someone resize my pic? is there... a mod among us? :0 this area remained cop-free for months since we only talk German anway. Jobbs must've brought them with him.

ah ok I forgot germans are allowed to leave!

oh I hate it when that happens. do you have one of those trabby??? can you give us back boba fett?

no, I'll keep him. he's cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom